pssssssssssssttttttt

DeletedUser

Still going on in here??... WTF.... A big respect :icon_surprised:.... Still the same fight and 'll ?

DeletedUser

What fight are you referring to?
If you mean the first real war that I can remember between the CA +FTR vs RoCK then no.. that ended a while ago now, RoCK didn't last long.

OT's first war was eHorde, where we (OT) were smashed about a fair bit it's safe to say.

D* had friction with RA/OAK but that was dissolved before it really escalated. Maybe a D* member can talk about their first real war?

DeletedUser

What fight are you referring to?
If you mean the first real war that I can remember between the CA +FTR vs RoCK then no.. that ended a while ago now, RoCK didn't last long.

OT's first war was eHorde, where we (OT) were smashed about a fair bit it's safe to say.

D* had friction with RA/OAK but that was dissolved before it really escalated. Maybe a D* member can talk about their first real war?

Guess i missed a lot of it :).... That i remember is that OT and Cult fighted with FF and D*D... We were the ones on the east who had a great time over there hehehe...

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well with only 160 accounts on the world its kind of a slog more than a war:

Side 1:
Tribes: OT, CULT
Side 2:
Tribes: D*D

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 13,981
Side 2: 8,015
Difference: 5,966

Side 1:
Tribes: OT, CULT
Side 2:
Tribes: D*D

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 857
Side 2: 2,441
Difference: 1,584

In game stats say its been going just over 600 days now.

DeletedUser23106

what is the point in posting forever stats? when there is 15 tribes in the war stats that dont exist anymore?

DeletedUser

i was in ehorde.... wheres miscaro at? :( he teached me so much

jason