psst ... a declaration

DeletedUser

We declare
[spoil]On FID and their war-dodging, smooth-talking leader stezoscu[/spoil]

something better to come i'm sure

DeletedUser

lol... just for interest sake what do you have against Stez? :lol:

DeletedUser

That was the funniest declaration i have seen for months lol !

DeletedUser84663

2/10 firey... for having no imagination... and jumping into our K's (tisk tisk)

btw... you coulda asked me to put together a much better declaration for ya :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

chachi - please do a nice declaration but which Ks do you mean? Do you mean K55? Isn't that our K ;)

opty - dont tell me stez has sweet-talked in your ear as well and what do you mean was an anarky fan :(

ronald mcdonald - PnP and diplomacy are important parts of the game but growing by dodging wars and almost exclusively through taking internals is not my cup of tea - but you should ask around - there are quite a lot fo people who know tez for what he is - but having said this his siping abilities seem quite good as he sits the madusk acct and stops some of our trains

and syl - are you being friendly :) thats got me a little scared tbh

DeletedUser

but with you it seems personal, it ain't just his style that you dislike, you two obviously must have clashed in the past? Oh and is this declaration legit? cos the bulk of your tribe really is quite far away:icon_razz: lol

DeletedUser

yeh its legit but i cant see us fighting beyond the point we clear you guys from k55. and yes stez and i clashed over an issue back when he was Duke of funny - and he was sh*t scared of confrontation even then - and funny were maybe 15 times larger than us at the time.

DeletedUser

i did assume you were
and thanks

and chachi declaration? Please :)

ps smit banned - no wonder he was catching me so quickly on points there

DeletedUser

Wow, just, stang. :lol:
Firey, I thought declaring on 1337 was a foolish move and was proven wrong, but this time I will not be proven wrong. You really did make a fool of yourself this time :lol:

DeletedUser

Correction there Z- 1337 declared on Anarky.... not the other way around. I doubt that firey would have declared on Daz and his motley crew. Anarky seems like they are getting overly anxious here... stez will be no cakewalk

DeletedUser

Correction there Z- 1337 declared on Anarky.... not the other way around. I doubt that firey would have declared on Daz and his motley crew. Anarky seems like they are getting overly anxious here... stez will be no cakewalk

why does everyone have such a high opinion of stez? I fail to see anything even good much less extraordinary

and our little war is going nicely so far

stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ANARKY
Side 2:
Tribes: FID

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 203,905
Side 2: 0
Difference: 203,905

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't wait until the TSL vs. 3DX war is over. I hope that we join in on this war, favoring FID

Best of luck Anarky

DeletedUser

Firey.. those stats are nice. This should be an interesting war, Tritos vs Madusk pretty much

Estel2931

That would be interesting to see the TSL vs ANARKY war if it ever did occur. I know TSL can hold their own...I dont know too much about ANARKY's members to form a fair opinion about them.

5/10 for the declaration...kept it short and sweet, but it lacked presentation...waiting for chachi to put one together for us :)

cimmarian

madusk, troop hoez, dan pako, are going to be taught a lesson. its payback time. they choose to attack me when they thought i was going to be easy pickings because of SKILLS? attacks....what they didnt realize is they were being played....and now I will get the last laugh...they bought into it hook line and sinker. My thanks to Skill for opening the door. Its amazing what you can do with a few well placed smoke screens on the externals..lolol

DeletedUser84663

you could have just attacked them yourself too CIMM... and honestly, I think Syruss relieved a lot of stress sending all them cats at you finally... lol

DeletedUser

I agree, your loss of 55k points was just a wonderful sham, which fed into your incredible plan to defeat stez. Superb cimm, just superb.