psst ... a declaration

DeletedUser

It wouldn't be in your best interests to do certain things right now that is for sure - since skill? left you in the lurch with TSB you have to deal with them on your own now for one thing.

ps didnt know you were a teen - wouldnt have gone so hard with that metpahor analogy stuff if i had known - apologies for that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It wouldn't be in your best interests to do certain things right now that is for sure - since skill? left you in the lurch with TSB you have to deal with them on your own now for one thing.

ps didnt know you were a teen - wouldnt have gone so hard with that metpahor analogy stuff if i had known - apologies for that

Once again, trying to get us to be dissapointed in skill? or something. It's not their faults that you blocked their only border with 3DX at the time :icon_confused:

I'm 100 years old, thank you very much

DeletedUser

You just should be aware and i know you are 16. And we were in k55 well before your war with 3DX.

DeletedUser

You just should be aware and i know you are 16. And we were in k55 well before your war with 3DX.

not as vastly however. And I'm not sure what their arrangements were with FID, also blocking one of their borders with 3DX.

Don't you worry about us my mate, I would be worrying about stacking your borders with Skill? :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Hay fiery.

You say we go back on out word and my god you even try by posting mails.. Yet the mails are inconclusive.. so if you may please point out "Exactly" where me or skill? go back on any word.

DeletedUser

ah you are right its me the wrong way around - anyway i answered over there already

DeletedUser

go read the evidence ive already shown

DeletedUser

Hey look at that sy did a :icon_eek: instead of a :icon_rolleyes:

I never thought I would see that..does that mean he can learn?? or is someone using his pnp account for him?

Golum or Sy or whatever you wish to be called...Once again you say prove it? After it has been proven time and time again.

next you are gonna say prove that we kicked those players out of skill...then I will show you where you kicked all those people except coop cause he took his 1 village and left on his own.

Then you will look at what I show you and say Shadow...prove that we kicked them...and I will say I just did look there are the left dates and here is where Martinl and david said that they were less active and kicked...except for coop cause he left on his own.

Then you will say...Shadow you need to prove that skill kicked them

Then I will :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

next you are gonna say prove that we kicked those players out of skill...then I will show you where you kicked all those people except coop cause he took his 1 village and left on his own.

coop420 Left 27th November 2010 - 15:05 48,483

check stats or just open your eyes next time you look to see who left skil

l

DeletedUser

1042 coop420 9.470 1 9470

You guys had nobles on the way when he left and this is how he is now...maybe you should keep a little current eh?

105 Frome (628|704) K76 9,571 coop420 craftie2004 [Skill?] 2010-11-28 11:25:53
206. - (533|517) K55 9,993 coop420 rumbaki [Skill?] 2010-11-28 07:01:06
202-420 (612|673) K66 9,836 coop420 KTM09 [Skill?] 2010-11-28 02:41:58
200-420 (612|672) K66 9,490 coop420 KTM09 [Skill?] 2010-11-27 17:27:39

see

DeletedUser

Oh my goodness you are right I am soooo sorry that a player left your tribe with more than one village while you were eating him and even though he only has one village now he still had like 5 when he left...

I am also sooooo soooorrrry that he is the only one of 7 players that left the tribe of his own free will (unless it was a sitter?) instead of getting kicked from your tribe.

So the absolute smallest player to leave your tribe willingly while the others got the boot.

So you are correct Martinl I apologize for being wrong on this absolute insignificant point that you are bound and determined to fight over.

feel better now:icon_rolleyes:

now what about the other 3 million + points you booted?