psst ... a declaration

DeletedUser

The ones you were sitting and eating???

Only you guy's in Anarky think we have any sit's :icon_rolleyes: want to prove we have cause i haven't seen any yet. now walk back to your corner if not answer the question i posted.

DeletedUser

so innocent :) with control of the madusk acct and selective stacking and removal (which we have seen by the reports) you were able to grab a whole bunch of his in K55. This was really sneaky! Especially since chachi had given me his word that apart from very borderline villages skill? would not touch. In return this was for us agreeing not to take madusk in your established territory K45 and K56.

Easy to deny i'm sure but when a stacked village whih shouldn't be stacked is suddenly taken by skill? and this happens more than once, then you have to ponder. Mind you by this stage madusk had been removed of most of his troops and you were simultaneously taking his K56 and K45 villas. Add to this the sudden appearance of fairly precise multiples of full D villas, not parts and even some round looking numbers.

Well you know ... OBVIOUS!!!

ps: if only you had sits for those long term inactives. I'm wondering about skill?s internal solidarity when little facts like players quitting without helping the tribe with their permasit are occurring.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so innocent :) with control of the madusk acct and selective stacking and removal (which we have seen by the reports) you were able to grab a whole bunch of his in K55. This was really sneaky! Especially since chachi had given me his word that apart from very borderline villages skill? would not touch. In return this was for us agreeing not to take madusk in your established territory K45 and K56.

Easy to deny i'm sure but when a stacked village whih shouldn't be stacked is suddenly taken by skill? and this happens more than once, then you have to ponder. Mind you by this stage madusk had been removed of most of his troops and you were simultaneously taking his K56 and K45 villas. Add to this the sudden appearance of fairly precise multiples of full D villas, not parts and even some round looking numbers.

Well you know ... OBVIOUS!!!

ps: if only you had sits for those long term inactives. I'm wondering about skill?s internal solidarity when little facts like players quitting without helping the tribe with their permasit are occurring.

That is correct stacked then suddenly skill. Would normally be suspicious. but its not in tune with our style.
image.php

If we had the Half of the ODD on the account in the last 4 weeks would probably not be there. that and the fact that all of us from skill say we don't have the sit. I'm encouraged to believe that 100%

I am sifting the stats but it seems no one joined in the fight until madusk was booted or left FiD. i suppose theres only one way to find out is to invite the account and see who's sitting. but I'm not prepared to do that.

DeletedUser

Even if what you say is true, it doesnt go past the fact that you didn't honour chachi's word does it.

DeletedUser

Not to noble madusk in K55 whilst we agreed not to noble in K45 and K56

DeletedUser

Well I'm not sure when that agreement was made. but I'd be able to call it annulled since some of your first Madusk conquers were in k45.

Below if the reference and where in the stats i looked.
45 SE 97-44 (574|494) K45 9,396 MaDusk [FID] tritos777 [ANARKY] 2010-11-02 05:04:00
45 SE 97-17 (577|491) K45 9,468 MaDusk [FID] tritos777 [ANARKY] 2010-11-01 23:22:15

Madusk Conquers Page 8.

DeletedUser

Ah you should talk to your members syruss. What you have just shown me was in fact the incident that led up to the agreement. tritos nobled these and received a threatening mail from david james i believe. I forwarded you a copy in fact. When chachi replied to the forward i sent him we came to this agreement i speak of which you seem to know nothing about.

DeletedUser

Ah you should talk to your members syruss. What you have just shown me was in fact the incident that led up to the agreement. tritos nobled these and received a threatening mail from david james i believe. I forwarded you a copy in fact. When chachi replied to the forward i sent him we came to this agreement i speak of which you seem to know nothing about.

Oh i have that mail!!! and after Checking the Archive i do have chachi's reply to you. you came to no such agreement. you argued a little over xdark. stain etc and about where the conquers were but no agreement was made. at least no clear agreement.

I Will refrain from posting the mail here as its not me there that doing the talking. I'm sure you have it though.

DeletedUser

I never said we made the agreement by mail did I so get down from your high horse? Why don't you just speak to him before opening your big mouth anymore. Furthemore I don't see how you can have it annulled due to circumstances that occurred prior to making the agreement being made. What the hell are you on?

DeletedUser

i think you have been played firey i aint seen nothing on not nobling madusk in k55 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

but you are not leadership martin so how would you know

i think syruss has been played and he is now waiting to speak to chachi

cimmarian

as usual, skill cannot just be straight up. i showed reports and attacks of my nobling madusk villages. they were stacked, than not, and i nobled next door...and look who was marching in....skill. so im sorry man, sy is lying, flat out. what is so hard to just say what you did?? i speak straight up. it would garner more respect and less tenuous relations.

cimmarian

martin follows as usual and supports lies, and david james, well we all know how scandalous and trustworthyless he has been on other worlds...with sy's denials, the apples dont fall far from the tree now does it boys!!

DeletedUser93439

as usual, skill cannot just be straight up. i showed reports and attacks of my nobling madusk villages. they were stacked, than not, and i nobled next door...and look who was marching in....skill. so im sorry man, sy is lying, flat out. what is so hard to just say what you did?? i speak straight up. it would garner more respect and less tenuous relations.

Yes and you are the showcase of proper behaviour. So what if they lie? Think what you feel is good and act that way. Whats hard about that?

For example: I hate how you are so full of yourself, but I actually respect you come out for your opinions, even though its a bit... badly put most times.

So, you think skill? lies? Act like you think. They'll respect you for whatever you do, in their own way - probably by retaliating ;-) - so just do it.

DeletedUser

there was no cm or posts in the forums not to noble madusk in k55 since i have nobled the odd madusk one in k55 i did not know there was meant to be an agreement, so cause i am going to believe there was not one and why does it matter?were as good as enemies put up and shut up moaning about refugees and agreements and fight NO FEAR lolz

DeletedUser

i think syruss has been played and he is now waiting to speak to chachi

I'm sure u told you about my driving lessons so don't assume I'm waiting as fare as the agreement crap you telling me i'll leave that for chachi to shoot you down (again)

And crimm. i can show reports too it don't mean jack. you must renember before the end of bunny we all knew madusk and others there bound to be selective of who get them. (assuming theres an active player) but for one you cannot call me a lier when crmm you have to prove your self honest first! i mean when am i going to get this proof mail that you majestic joined anarky "planned for the day i attack you?"

You called me out and say people don't have gonads etc crmm but you don't seem to be able to follow anything up.

DeletedUser

martin follows as usual and supports lies, and david james, well we all know how scandalous and trustworthyless he has been on other worlds...with sy's denials, the apples dont fall far from the tree now does it boys!!

:icon_biggrin: you make me laugh. on other worlds untrustworthy so weedin out a spy is untrustworthy i dont think so.
maybe look at your goldenballs leader then i think u will find the most untrustworthy player on these forums. hmm wonder if he will feed his tribe to a bigger tribe on this world just to save his own arse. actually i guess thats y u dont like me so much cos i spoiled your big plans on another world u may be able to pull the wool over other peoples eyes but not mine.. :lol:

DeletedUser

oh yeah i forgot cimm was not in anarky when we started the attacks :icon_biggrin: gonads cimms never known the meaning and you still ain't attacked any skill members yet whats up?