Psycho is preparing to fly the white flag of war!

DeletedUser59417

Yes, it seems the rim tribes are airing their dirty laundry. All is not well in hugglesville. Oh, no no no. A player that did not merge with psycho is attempting to grow.

I did not read this mail!
[spoil]
toto89 Nov 10,2013 14:53
Dear World 70 Gamer.

Hello, i am [player]toto89[/player].

For a very long time, our tribe [ally]Psycho[/ally] has been an ally of [ally]~NH~[/ally], and for a long time, the allaince functioned without issues, due to plenty of space to exspand for both tribes. The original duke of our tribe, [player]Jaeger[/player] made the allaince with the duke of [ally]~NH~[/ally] called [player]Yannie95[/player]. In the allaince agreement made at that point, both tribes where to stick to their territory's and as for exspanding both tribes where to stick to their side's of k75 aswell as [ally]~NH~[/ally] where to exspand to south-west(west k85), west(k74) and north-west(west k65), while we, [ally]Psycho[/ally] would exspand to east k85, east into k76(where our tribe is currently holding several top players and are by far dominateing in the top 1 tribe rank) and north-east(east k65) with some villages of both tribes, located in oposit tribes areas, the split in the long run, has become aprox betwean south-west and north-east.

But the past few weeks, these terms have had several shacke downs and downsides. [ally]~NH~[/ally] Allied with a top dominateing k74 tribe, whitch blocked them of in k74, a k65 tribe has nobled some of their former north(k65 enemies) and due to it not only blocked the north part for [ally]~NH~[/ally] but also entered the north k75 in [ally]~NH~[/ally] Territory. Also some of our furthest west side players are unfortunetly a lil to the west of the k75 south-middle area.

Now instead of honoring the Allaince agreement's of their tribe, made by their duke [player]Yannie95[/player] with our previous duke the day the allaince was sealed, [ally]~NH~[/ally] has demanded a larger share of k75. Due to the fact that we can not, simply just magically move over 100 villages several spaces east, we have spent a long time trying to find solutions to this, we've tried to open a clear southern path along the south-west k75 so that they can noble their way south into k75, seeing as they blocked their north due to not desireing war with [ally]Beaver[/ally], they blocked their west by allying to a top k74 tribe and instead of them, meeting us in diplomacy they seek to push us and our tribes borders. With the heat causeing several disagreement's i brought the case up, with their council and their duke suggested the following;
Yannie95 said:
I suppose we could impose a 7x7 rule, (notifying the other if one intends to noble within their 7x7 - not counting already isolated villages).

Could it be as simple as that?

and as simple as that the agreement was made, but if you read the time/date of that agreement and then check for the 2 following coordinates: [coord]548|751[/coord] village file link; http://www.twstats.com/en70/index.p...urce=en&utm_medium=village&utm_campaign=dsref and [coord]580|727[/coord] village file link; http://www.twstats.com/en70/index.p...urce=en&utm_medium=village&utm_campaign=dsref

So if you now calculate the nobleing days/times of those villages and compare it to the day and time of
Yannie95 said:
I suppose we could impose a 7x7 rule, (notifying the other if one intends to noble within their 7x7 - not counting already isolated villages).

Could it be as simple as that?
you can tell, that both the mentioned villages where nobled after the agreement was established. Now i can assure you, if you would ask the 2 players who nobled the villages; [player]Jumanji2[/player] and [player]balsier[/player] to forward the real mails(dont ask for exports but the actual mails), where they asked me for permission to noble inside my 7x7, such mails do not exsist, as they never asked. On top of it if you do read my conversation with [player]balsier[/player] that is exported below(yes i do have the original mails if anyone would desire to have a real proof not only exsports), that he claimed to have emptied the village and said i could take it, but with the recent heat betwean the tribes, i desided to throw out 100 quick scouts whitch i am glad i did, they all died, following it, after a few mails, he admitted to haveing supports and incomeing supports after saying, the village was empty and that i could noble it, my own ally, lied to me, to try get me to send in nobles, to kill my troops and nobles. Now i ask you to just ask yourself, how would you feel if your ally, would on purpose, try to get your troops and nobles killed? I am sure, that most of the gamers reciveing a copy of this mail, would feel like their ally would have some form of aggresion towards them.

Now to top this case off, i would like to ask you, dear reciver, to ask yourself, how much, would you ever trust a tribe in diplomacy, whether it where to be a NAP or an Allaince, when their barons brings aggresive threats towards their own allys?
Danishwarrior said:
then we only have one option. gain more territory, and more aggresion moves like balsiers.
, thats the words of a baron of [ally]~NH~[/ally] speaking of more aggresive acts like what his tribe member did(whitch, i have proofs to show, was a breach of an agreement).

Now i do not see much future in our allaince with them, considdering all the mails, threats, agreements brakes and such, if they do not make a huge change in their lack of politeness, respect and learn to honor their agreement's to be quite honest, i have never in my many worlds in this game felt such a disrespect and aggresion from a ally, even my enemies, show less aggresiveness in words then this.

The way i see it, [ally]~NH~[/ally] only brakes more agreement's day by day, so i assume, they have no ability or desire to honor anything, hence i ask you all, to read this through, your future desitions are your own, i have several more mails, reports and such to share, should anyone desire further proof, either of aggresive acts, lack of respect, or even i can bring up mails that show, the time and effort i have spent to try keep my allaince with them on polite and fair therms, but they, just do not seem to have any what so ever honor or desire, to hold their words nor their dukes agreement, hence i suggest to you all, to think twice before trusting them, cus as you can see, as long as there was plenty space, all worked well, when they run low on space, they dont ask for their allys to support them to wage wars against tribes bigger then them, but seek to push, the tribes they think they can gain advantage against, in this case, they hold more tight build k75 territory and have close located k74 allies, against our more spread k75 villages with longer support durations, givin them a certain advantage, that looks like they are willing to backstab their allys because they could posibly win, rather then to honor their allainces and wage war against a larger tribe with 2 allys on their side).

Whatever you all do, i suggest you beware of [ally]~NH~[/ally], as i think with this mail, i have manage to open quite a lot of eyes, to the fact that [ally]~NH~[/ally] does, take the oppertunity to brake their agreements and promises when it fits them and serves their future plans.

Jumanji2 Nov 10,2013 10:16
I'm going to need you to stop nobling new villages in this area:
[coord]580|727[/coord]
because it is inside my 7x7.

Thank you for being a good ally and understanding.

toto89 Nov 10,2013 11:22
Say what? Oh, you want me not to noble in the 7x7 of the village you just nobled in my 3x3? wait, 3x3, 7x7? Oh yeah. you just nobled a village in my 3x3 on purpose and on purpose brakeing the agreement your duke made? 1 of your members nobleing in my 3x3, the village gets stacked and is now claimed by you? You care to enlighten me about your duke's lack of ability to have his tribe honor his agreement's perhaps? Or is his leadership and control of his tribe member's action so weak in general? Would be appritiated if you would kindly enlighten me about these matters.

Sincered [player]toto89[/player]

toto89 Nov 08,2013 08:05
Hey, mind moveing out of my farm [coord]548|751[/coord], theres a 7x7 permission requirement that your duke agreed to, hence to noble in my 7x7, you need my permission, whitch im 100% sure, you dont have and will not get!

balsier Nov 08,2013 08:16
2 secs, let me check something, be right with you

toto89 Nov 08,2013 08:17
Sure

balsier Nov 08,2013 08:30
pretty sure the coords were off by some 100s, right now I'm on my mobile, I'll talk with my alt player about this, in the meantime feel free to spam our duke

pretty sure the coords were off by some 100s, right now I'm on my mobile, I'll talk with my alt player about this, in the meantime feel free to spam our duke

toto89 Nov 08,2013 10:21
Anyways, the nobleing of this village in 3x3 of 2 of my villages is clearly a breach of the allaince nobleing agreement made by your tribe duke, hence i will have to request that you hand the village over.

balsier Nov 08,2013 10:23
I am sorry, I wasn't aware of the agreement, up top we don't have such non sense, allow me to discuss this situation with my tribes council

toto89 Nov 08,2013 10:26
i have already contacted your diplomat and he told me he was going to contact you about this matter, wether you agree or disagree to the rules, your duke suggested the 7x7 permission requirement nobleing rule and we agreed to it, hence, the nobleing is a brake of rules suggested by your duke and i assume, you have no desire to disrespect your dukes rule.

toto89 Nov 08,2013 19:10
so, have you desided to honor your dukes agreement of nobleing rules yet?

balsier Nov 09,2013 07:42
yes, and my answer is my villa's name

balsier Nov 09,2013 08:24
Ok ok, after speaking with diplomacy I'm letting the villa go, it's cleared.

toto89 Nov 09,2013 09:18
Thank you for honoring our tribes agreed rules, it shows me that I am not the only one who works to try keep both sides to honor it.

balsier Nov 09,2013 10:43
Sorry, everything should be in order now.

toto89 Nov 09,2013 10:44
when you say its cleared i dont exspect 100 scouts to die

balsier Nov 09,2013 10:46
I don't expect that either

toto89 Nov 09,2013 10:48
I assume you just forgot to send the support back home from it.

balsier Nov 09,2013 10:51
I always leave the scouts behind, farm space.
I also left 81 spears in one of your farms nearby but you didn't kill them, was sad.

balsier Nov 09,2013 21:45
Jokes aside, I received some support and am still receiving some support from far away, I have been sending everything home, except those I can't.

toto89 Nov 09,2013 22:25
aye, you can send it back when it arrives, so that we can sort this in a peaceful way without any further unnessecary argues betwean our tribes, the village is small, and if we can do this peacefull without any funny jokes, ill gladly pay you the resources to produce the new nobleman so that you can noble a barb of equal size closer to your core, you see, i am your ally, im not an enemy, i do not wish for arguments betwean our tribes, the nobleing of the village, despite accident, was a breach of a agreement, and that, isnt good in therms of diplomacy, i do not wish to argue, but i do exspect both my tribe and your to honor the agreements, altho if you kindly, drop the jokes, send the support out, so that i can overtake the village, without any unnessecary hazzle, i will give you the resources that it would take to reproduce the nobleman, so that you can, within quite short time, make a new noble and replace the village with a new 1. :)

[/spoil]

Da Stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~NH~
Side 2:
Tribes: Psycho

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

[/spoil]

Psycho is prepared to sit back and do nothing except mass mail everyone. If they war each other pyscho's plan is to surrender. From the sounds of it.

~NH~ plans to be aggressive and noble some barbs.

The tribal war of the words has begun.

Will this end peacefully? Does this require a post from a troll? Will anyone ennoble a village? Is Psycho threatening to scout a stacked town, say what?

Its pretty clear that if ~NH~ does not stand down, they will have one town scouted by psycho players. Hopefully, they will post the scout report and we can all put this nasty war behind us.

This pnp brought to you by lovable ~KB

DeletedUser

That made my head hurt... unless it was the booze from last night.

Rebel2society101

My money is on ~NH~ if anything breaks out.

This was very difficult to read until I started skimming, then the content became very funny. Toto (which means pussy in spanish) is getting his chain pulled.

DeletedUser59417

Why so much drama and no war?

Less drama and mor pew pew!

Michael Wittman

they should just fight already. just the thought that people would even make such detailed agreements with their alliances annoys the crap out of me. tribes like that will be eaten by real tribes

Rebel2society101

they should just fight already. just the thought that people would even make such detailed agreements with their alliances annoys the crap out of me. tribes like that will be eaten by real tribes

Tribes that set up these agreements are usually honorable and have a long-term strategy scheme.
Those tribes that don't set up these boundaries are either bullies (by size and/or skill), are short-sighted, or are new to the leadership game. Nobling boundaries foolish? No. "Disobeying them" is dishonorable and selfish. I'd be annoyed and liable to switch sides if I didn't see eye to eye with my duke if I was on a K border with such agreements, but those types of agreements must be made with a long-term vision (like future merges or tag-teaming) and be made with the greater good of the tribe in mind.

Failure to do so is a failure in leadership... or diplomacy, which means failure in leadership.

Michael Wittman

Tribes that set up these agreements are usually honorable and have a long-term strategy scheme.
Those tribes that don't set up these boundaries are either bullies (by size and/or skill), are short-sighted, or are new to the leadership game. Nobling boundaries foolish? No. "Disobeying them" is dishonorable and selfish. I'd be annoyed and liable to switch sides if I didn't see eye to eye with my duke if I was on a K border with such agreements, but those types of agreements must be made with a long-term vision (like future merges or tag-teaming) and be made with the greater good of the tribe in mind.

Failure to do so is a failure in leadership... or diplomacy, which means failure in leadership.

the level of detail in their plan is what is annoying to me. of course i have had noble boundaries before but i prefer to deal in continents and not 7x7. as for my views on diplomacy... i believe in as little as possible. maybe one good friend tribe, and the rest of the world is food. those who are weaker can use the crutch of detailed arrangements to get where they are going

Rebel2society101

That's why you're in a family tribe. Another big no-no to tier 1-2 players (like googly or alpha or other big names that are well-circulated). In fact, some if not all top tier players leave their tribes if it becomes a family. :p

Michael Wittman

i like keeping a good stock of players as in the long run rl takes many from the game. as long as you dont hurt your expansion i think it is ok. also, players have friends. the tribe limit is 40. i dont see any harm in allowing players to play alongside friends. too much diplomacy allows safety. safety breeds weakness

DeletedUser110265

one of his tribe breached the agreement and he came to me saying that within the agreement it is stipulated that if a village is within both church zone then it is ok also I thought I would share this also

IslaGratte Nov 07,2013 09:06
I would like an explanation to why I have not been compensated so far for the loss of a 30% village that I had every right to.

Also I would like to know why this village was conquered within my church zone after our agreement that the person would need to contact, in the occurence, me. That has not been, I would like an explanation.

[coord]511|777[/coord]

I usually consider this sort of stuff an act of war but since we have been allied for a while, I ll consider an explanation for this betrayal of trust.

toto89 Nov 07,2013 09:08
you where compensated, i mailed you the resources myself of 8x coins for the 30% village

IslaGratte Nov 07,2013 09:09
which village was this sent to?

toto89 Nov 07,2013 09:10
001, 002, 003, 004, some time ago

toto89 Nov 07,2013 09:10
sent on november 3rd

IslaGratte Nov 07,2013 09:13
All good

[coord]511|777[/coord]

what about this, we had an agreement that you put a lot of weight on so both sides would follow the rules, I see this as a breach of the agreement. I dont feel good at the sight of your tribe having now 2 villages within a church zone of mine, feels a bit restrained here, I need room to breath.

toto89 Nov 07,2013 09:14
ive mailed the player about it, will let you know, ones he replys

IslaGratte Nov 07,2013 09:14
I appreciate your quick response

toto89 Nov 07,2013 09:16
Well, im online, why let the matter wait? i do prioritice this sort of matters, due to the allaince.

toto89 Nov 07,2013 11:46
After re-reading through the details of the agreement, the shared church radius, is free game of both counter parts, our member, who nobled a village in your church radius, nobled a village in his own church radius, it is, a shared church radius of both of you and the village, is not in your 7x7.

Further details, after looking you up on the map, your main core is within the NH territory, the villages in south-west k75, area villages of yours that are isolated from the rest of your primary core, hence considdered "isolated villages" givin you permittion to noble in their 7x7, despite them being in what we see as our Territory, considdering our tribe, haveing more villages in the specific area.

Should the 7x7 of your villages being a shared 7x7 with villages of our tribe, both counter parts, you and the other owner of the 7x7, should reach a agreement on how to split the villages, a agreement that should be approved by both counter parts.

toto89 Nov 07,2013 11:50
Altho, i will ask him to kindly inform you before nobleing more inside your shared church radius, ill ask him to let you know.

IslaGratte Nov 07,2013 18:50
now hear this, if he does noble another village within that church zone, I will be wiping him out is that understood, your stupid agreement that seems to be only used when it serves you is pissing right off

toto89 Nov 07,2013 18:54
Do i understand you correct, you, nobled from mid-west side in k75, at the k74 borders, down to the church radius of his main village, and exspect him to move away?

IslaGratte Nov 07,2013 18:58
is that a serious statement you just made? please ensure that you have an idea of what you are talking about when you are going to make these kinds of assumption, we as a tribe, destroyed a tribe called 21s when they tried to invade the border of this K, you did nothing. I expected this from you guys, since the beginning of this new nobling agreement you have made EVERY action feels like you are preparing to war NH, this looks very bad, i want my explanation as to why he nobled in my church zone

IslaGratte Nov 07,2013 18:59
if you want to use that technicality, please tell randazzo to stay on egde, im taking this church zone and his very fucknig soon, this kind of response from leadership just makes me wanna destroy ur tribe.

toto89 Nov 07,2013 19:10
I appologize if i did offend you, i am not makeing any assumptions, i do know a lot about 21s, i also made a agreement with your duke, that neither tribe would recruit their former players, 1 of them still got 4 villages in our area and he applied to our tribe, i rejected it and intend to wipe him out.

Now to the explaination you asked for, i did mention this but it seems, i may not have done it well enought, The village, our member, nobled in your church zone, is a village, in his church zone, you r village and his village are so close, that some villages, are both inside his and your church zone hence free game to both.

I do hope this explaination is written so that you may understand it, english is only my 3rd language, altho, if it is not, please do tell me, so that i can explain this to some other players in your tribe such as deyeyson or nidhoggr whom i have spoken to a few times in the past, perhaps they understand my explaination better and can explain it to you.

IslaGratte Nov 07,2013 21:13
so the excuse for nobling in my church zone is that the village is within his church zone as well? I know those are your new recruits, one would expect the newer recruit to actually follow what thir leadership tell them to do.

IslaGratte Nov 10,2013 05:36
I think I found a solution to our issue, I feel like since the village is covered by 2 church I should just take his main villa with the church so that there is no more confusion

toto89 Nov 10,2013 10:04
That is a simple NO!

IslaGratte Nov 10,2013 19:56
I wasnt asking for ur opinion, I was letting u know my plan of action, I will be nobling a village that is within my church zone and ur teamates

toto89 Nov 10,2013 20:01
by attacking my tribe members?

DeletedUser59417

Nov. 10th was 2 days ago.

islagratte, said he was going to take a town and nothing has happened.

please, close this thread.

Hugglesville has been restored to its peaceful state.

This makes both new hope and psycho look bad btw. We all know they are unwilling to fight each other or side by side.

also, 21s were getting hit by other tribes. so, its not anything to say you kept them out of your k.

DeletedUser110265

naw i ensured the destruction of 21s, pretty sure im the sole reason why they were attacked well, I ll always remember the 800s of ponnies that died to make this possible

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That's why you're in a family tribe. Another big no-no to tier 1-2 players (like googly or alpha or other big names that are well-circulated). In fact, some if not all top tier players leave their tribes if it becomes a family. :p

Uh...

I've been in a family tribe (W52) for almost the entirety of that world's existence. I was in the family tribe that won that world. Bit late responding but I dislike my name being used to make invalid points.

~Googly