Psychoanalysis of W80

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

Mr. Cringer Pants

cb8c5e08d2b7a7905c77d3dc4c652e95.png

Disclaimer:

[spoil]
This is for entertainment and on my own free will. It's to benefit all leadership and everyone in the community. Anyone that gets butthurt over this, message me on Skype like right now so we don't argue over nonsense at a later date. This is NOT a SIN post, or a Code Talker post or a Cringer post. It's meant to break down some past events, accounts and tribes on a scientific level using some of Freud's concepts of Psychoanalysis to better educate the entire community for everyone's benefit. I'll do my best to remove bias but some of it will probably shine though.[/spoil]

There are 2 main topics and a few sub-topics that will be addressed with examples. The main topics are id, superego, ego and denial. The sub-topics all fall under Denial and are simple, minimisation and projection. All topics will be explained with easy to understand terms with real W80 examples from past behaviors and actions. While I fully understand that Freuds' Psychoanalytical Model for Psychotherapy is no longer in practice today(in murica) since cognitive behavioral therapy(CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy(DBT) have shown to be more effective and are based more off a Buddhist philosophy of internal well being. Nevertheless, Freud is a father of modern day Psychology and his work/theories are very much applied in today's world.

This is going to be a work in progress and will start with Regime as the initial example. Regime currently being Rank 1, highly respected and the 'eldest' of the top 3. Gents/IT will be mentioned briefly as well as my own psychoanalysis of Mr. Cringer Pants and MSF. A few select accounts will also be addressed though out the course of this thread. This will be updated randomly but will also be tied into the final segment of: MSF for hire!

Definitions:

3a0ee67cc7c9caecf63425f47f8ffc2e.png

id - Instinct. The part of the brain that always does what feels good and will always side with your "pleasure zone."

superego - Your morals and standards of behavior that are primarily instilled in you from your parents, friends, religion, culture, education and upbringing.

ego - The external manifestation and representation of the above in action and real behavior. The others feed the ego and the ego plays the important role of balancing the id.

Denial
0c733ab58cf6ad02d8323cbd213a2634.png

simple
denial - Simply not accepting fact as a reality.

minimisation - Admit to fact but seriously refuse the significance of the fact.

projection - Blaming someone else for your actions or blaming something else and refusing to accept the fact as the reality.

methodology.gif

The topics of id, superego and ego will be a bit more complex. Each tribe or account will be analyzed with a paradigm that suggests which of the above is the primary sub-concept feeding into the ego and will address any paradigm shifts in the overall concept. For denial, I'll simply post any examples of denial I find that have publicly been posted on externals in W80, or private non discriminating chat and identify which category it falls under.

Example Analysis:
[spoil]Tribe A
Paradigm: id -> superego -> ego
Explanation and examples of above paradigm
Type of denial
Example of denial
Relationship with respect to psychology vs sociology
[/spoil]

Just want you all to know that nothing below should be looked at as a negative. This isn't a good vs bad thread, it's a why people act in specific ways and how to predict actions based on why people do things or what dictates actions(ego).

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

26076ea285c192963f3aebbdfbd787d8.png

The Regime

Paradigm:

Superego > id ~ ego

Regimes superego is the primary concept feeding into The Regime's ego(their work on PnP and way they conduct themselves) while still having a strong id to instinctively march through BuGz. "We want your villages and will do it in a respectful way but the K is ours."

Example of id

[spoil]
af641c31ad0147d0789c3e12255f9de5.png

[/spoil]

Example of superego

[spoil]
0d61ed6f6b5c2ce2fce98c33a7da383b.png

00ba5d88b038c55bff98a0647f76e88a.png

5c861f789646c25eb11061bf88dce2ef.png

68e71eed93221197b0ed0e9f6022e8e0.png

[/spoil]

Explanation

The above examples show Regime's strong sense of morals and ethical code or Superego. We can see both in there actions and words that Regime follows "old school" tactics and wants to instill and project those ethics established within this community years ago onto others within the community. Clearly Radical Dictator's statements regarding never leaving people without hope and respecting all parties, including foes, is a very respectful and honorable moral to behold.

Denial
Projection (this one is a stretch)

Example of denial:

[spoil]
2b2bd99bf5f3e5e863fe3505e9b4ee5e.png
[/spoil]

Explanation of Denial

This isn't a great example of denial and the only one I could find and arguably isn't even denial! The best I have to offer is simply projecting the blame of why it seemed to take Regime so long to eat though BuGz. However, so many other reasons why this isn't really a solid form of denial apply here because Regime and the individual above clearly understood the reality of the situation. For sake of argument, perhaps Regime was projecting a more accelerated march though BuGz and was disappointed in the early stages of the war. So the overall projection I gathered from Regime in terms of denial is this paraphrased statement of: 'It's taking so long because BuGz are turtles and getting stacks from GENTS.' I do not have an example of the reality here but I would be willing to safely assume Regime's unexpected slow start wasn't strictly due to BuGz turtles and Gents but perhaps an under-evaluation of how loyal BuGz would remain to eachother even outlasting Gents or perhaps a few Regime accounts were not as active as hoped/predicted do to personal reasons or some other internal issue that all tribes have to face. I.e. someone got sit blocked and it took another 24 to launch and BuGz got stacked as some hypothetical examples and some educated guesses as I don't have any direct link into Regime and we all know there style by now.

Significance and application of the above concepts

Why does any of this matter? It seems like nonsense, it's old science, Freud's model isn't even accepted in modern medicine anymore...Well the fact is simple, it's the foundation of psychology and many of the above concepts are applied in medical psychology, business psychology, sports psychology, gaming psychology and psychology psychology ;).

Regime leadership chats with Mr. Cringer Pants:

[spoil]
241435b4ce004cecd748ac2b7b219b11.png

68fc0b2f8b673586ae4a52d17859804b.png

59b62bed55740f78656690b7fa964846.png

[/spoil]

Being able to evaluate Regimes interpersonal relationship with respect to id, superego and ego allowed me to take risks regarding Lichlord3, allowed me to take the needed time to work around the world as a mercenary making relationships, evaluating all the top contenders and player on top of being able to release my account and join Code Talker all while respecting my agreement with Lichlord3. I wasn't 100% sure Lich would be recruited by Regime but I knew he wouldn't be back-stabbed or betrayed. As a leader you can better predict future actions of Regime and if diplomatic talks arise, you can be assured Regimes superego will not allow the id or ego to take over. We see our new rank 1 with a strong sense of morality (superego keeping an eye on the ego) with a firm understanding of id (we need to eat and expand, it's life and feels good.) and it's reflected in The Regime's actions on a daily basis. Most would agree they uphold a confident, healthy and balanced the desire to eat without overextending and allowing there egos to take control. I.e. lets just hits Gents and Bugz and screw it at war with Ruffians too!!! Everything is in check!

Regimes sociological superego

Psychologically speaking the leadership of Regime(ya we are just going to group them all into Radical Dictator account for this example. Essentially some type of Cybernetic Hybrid ~Foocly~ or something like that, could be a Hybrid Cybernetic ~Foocly~ as well) sets the path of the tribe and determines the relationship of the above paradigm, not Regime as an entity. This is reflected in dictatorships and Regimes governmental style and approach. Sociologically speaking the tribe and its members agree and accept the will of its leaders, it's paradigm and move forward as one but merely a reflection of the leaderships paradigm. As a leader, member, friend, foe or neutral how can knowing the relationship between id, superego and ego help you with respect to The Regime?

Batter up and on deck

Ruffians and Destiny as there was a paradigm shift in concept and want to touch on both. I'll be posting a Coco and DVVBS as an account both while at Ruffians and now in Destiny. This is going to be the most labor intensive but not the most difficult of the analysis.

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

#reserved

Would appreciate people to comment on skype @ nozguleth instead of this post to keep it as orderly as possible.

Ruffians
Destiny
Ruff Coco
Ruff DVBBS
Dest Coco
Dest DVBBS