PTT's next move

Opalelement

He joined PTT as he failed to get into -WE-...

Our whole tribe got some screwed up poetic IGM from him...:icon_eek:

i saw that and apparently everyone in all PTT family got it... except me:(

giantsfrey

he did make a cute attempt at drawing support from WE though

DeletedUser

He joined PTT as he failed to get into -WE-...

Our whole tribe got some screwed up poetic IGM from him...:icon_eek:

wow, ur clever, of course he "wanted" to get into -WE-

giantsfrey

if we just accepted everyone that asked for an invite, you wouldn't have much of a council left in PTT

of course, its not like they actually "lead" you guys anywhere anyways...

Mynizzle

PTT's next move was for me to catch Jim Thomes home run in the 3rd inning of the whitesox vs yankees on sunday and make ESPN highlights for barehanding it while holding my beer in my left hand. Now that that move was completed we move on to our next next move.

Mynizzle

First time ive ever been close to a homerun, let alone snag one. Plenty of foul balls sitting down the baselines. Had some cheap friends going and they didnt want to pay for those seats so I broke down and joined them in homerun alley. Guess it pays to be cheap occasionally.

DeletedUser

Hockey sucks, play football. European football, not that crap those guys have in the US.

Penguin11

Hockey sucks, play football. European football, not that crap those guys have in the US.

+1 Gabby :icon_razz:

On other news we are flattered that "david from turkey" aka pfleming wanted to join FxF but sorry we are going to have to reject your offer.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Meh Hockey is better. I may not be canadien but still acknowledge Hockeys supremacy over all sports. Go Bruins! and footy isnt bad it just puts you to sleep on the tv

DeletedUser11188

Moved this to general discussion.

On a side note, you guys do realize if you want to spam, or do like an off-topica type thing, you could just make your own thread in w7 General Discussion instead of derailing others' threads that your not interested in right...?

Opalelement

Moved this to general discussion.

On a side note, you guys do realize if you want to spam, or do like an off-topica type thing, you could just make your own thread in w7 General Discussion instead of derailing others' threads that your not interested in right...?

Technically I should have immunity there considering I was derailing my own topic...:p

DeletedUser11188

Well I technically gave everyone on this page immunity and just moved it to General discussion :icon_razz: