PTT's next move

giantsfrey

yes, although hockey is clearly the greatest, we must get back on topic

WHEN IS PTT GOING TO DO SOMETHING!??!? (other than ask us for invites, of course)

Lordofwar08

yes, although hockey is clearly the greatest, we must get back on topic

WHEN IS PTT GOING TO DO SOMETHING!??!? (other than ask us for invites, of course)

When I start making posts worth replying too.

Opalelement

i already told you in the first post, i made a claim system and chat for us and once i am done with other websites i am making i will be adding more features (which i already have in mind but not going to say)

DeletedUser

i already told you in the first post, i made a claim system and chat for us and once i am done with other websites i am making i will be adding more features (which i already have in mind but not going to say)

So your secret plan to beat -WE- is to make a group forum? :icon_neutral:

Opalelement

no, we use built in forums lol im not even gonna try to compete with the blue sun

giantsfrey

soooo either way, there is no plan worth commenting on

topic can be locked? PTT does not make "moves" unless it involves their leaders running to safezones to take more barbs

mordecairule

soooo either way, there is no plan worth commenting on

topic can be locked? PTT does not make "moves" unless it involves their leaders running to safezones to take more barbs

Hello IRISPEACE!

DeletedUser

Cause that made sense.

We all know you're a big pointwhore.
wub.gif

Yeh this is colpo. It does not have to make sense, as long as it is a message with his name next to it.

That's horribly presumptuous; it could be because I'm a robot programed to reply to every post. :icon_wink:

mordecairule

We all know you're a big pointwhore.
wub.gif

That's horribly presumptuous; it could be because I'm a robot programed to reply to every post. :icon_wink:
Theres a difference of "pointwhoring" by nobling villages on the frontline and pointwhoring by nobling villages in safe zones

devito90

Colpo is a pointwhore! Wouldn't even let me take a few internals without telling me all 5 million points of the internal were his Haha