Ptv declares on death

DeletedUser20045

You got me all excited

tenor.gif

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Knew this was a troll before i opend it lol. 5-7 years ago it would be real, but top 3 tribes these days will hug it out and fight the tiny tribes one at a time, and hope the other top tribes just disappear before actually declaring war on them :p

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Knew this was a troll before i opend it lol. 5-7 years ago it would be real, but top 3 tribes these days will hug it out and fight the tiny tribes one at a time, and hope the other top tribes just disappear before actually declaring war on them :p
The days of parellel big wars are gone. Now 4 big tribes are formed in 4 core ks by merging. Then there will be two more merges leading to a north vs south or east vs west end game. One side will get inactive after a month of war and game over

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Sad times that we live in today. Merges and the top tribes feeding upon smaller tribes. Just goes to show there isn't honour and pride within anyone these days.

Back in the day none of this crap would have existed as much but the past 15worlds its always been merging and cowardly not fighting any of the big tribes only making deals until the end.

DeletedUser57259

Sad times that we live in today. Merges and the top tribes feeding upon smaller tribes. Just goes to show there isn't honour and pride within anyone these days.

Back in the day none of this crap would have existed as much but the past 15worlds its always been merging and cowardly not fighting any of the big tribes only making deals until the end.
This always existed. The worlds are just do much smaller. We have 4 full Ks, then partial Ks. We used to fill out another 2 Ks in all directions on dead worlds.

Death and PTV would be a K war in the old days, now it's more likely an end game one when we've ran out of easier meat. It's a shame, it's nothing to do with "hour and pride" imo, just the shrinking game.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Agreed a few years ago I started a world a week later I ended up in k23/33 border. Now a days when I start a world a week later I end up in k44/45/54/55 only

DeletedUser122993

Pay to win destroyed this game
Mts-L still lives

hmm... .Well as a new player, I'm certainly disappointed. Actually, I'm not. Bit perplexed by the players here though. Part of the problem here is the players do themselves a disservice in not nurturing new players. As a former traivan player, I played that for close to six years. I would say it does a better job of requiring it, as you can not win without a hugh support of many players.

Full Disclosure: I'm a bit perturbed, due to Lil Nugget, lying to me, "You wanna be my basher?" and then attacking and taking my villa. But its a good example of probably what players who like the game shouldn't actually do. BTW, Lord lil nuggy, would have to be one of the worst attackers, I've ever seen in any game. Seriously he is bad. The amount of troops lost to his gain, do not equal, not even close.

Furthmore on a side note: Whats with you people not answering your mail? If someone writes you, how about you be polite and reply. I don't care how big you are, where you are from, do the right thing be polite, reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bippe

Reaction score
Furthmore on a side note: Whats with you people not answering your mail? If someone writes you, how about you be polite and reply. I don't care how big you are, where you are from, do the right thing be polite, reply.

If you send a message to Saint Laurent when I'm online, you're guaranteed to get a polite reply with at least one ":)" in return :)

DeletedUser57259

Full Disclosure: I'm a bit perturbed, due to Lil Nugget, lying to me, "You wanna be my basher?" and then attacking and taking my villa. But its a good example of probably what players who like the game shouldn't actually do. BTW, Lord lil nuggy, would have to be one of the worst attackers, I've ever seen in any game. Seriously he is bad. The amount of troops lost to his gain, do not equal, not even close.
When I was a lad we'd have spat in a players eye if they asked us to bash for them.

I answer all of my mail, I try t be really nice too.

SoveRReigN

I just don’t get it all these boys are fighting and nobody even thinks to even look towards TRIBE. Echo won’t touch them although they are in their way. They can’t even crush a small and tiny tribe and yet nobody is taking advantage of their noobness. How can WYRM be in the top 10 in terms of defense???

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just don’t get it all these boys are fighting and nobody even thinks to even look towards TRIBE. Echo won’t touch them although they are in their way. They can’t even crush a small and tiny tribe and yet nobody is taking advantage of their noobness. How can WYRM be in the top 10 in terms of defense???

and missing the joy of watching your tribe getting rimmed by TRIBE.. no thanks