PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser123219

Yeah, this is just on the public forums. Imagine 10-15 of these goons internally bashing us constantly. Yet we were supposed to just sit and take it? lol
bashing u ? its not my fault that u get insulted when the truth is told to you

you ve done nothing for team, you never sent an unit on the front line

and offensively, you ve ruined our OP by backstabbing us and passing informations as a spy

and yes, reply to this by crying and saying : look what they are saying to me, this is why I left

but the truth is the truth, you shitty coward

thostew

I've always been the silent co on TheMMan account, but the truth is the majority of the 4U tribe has had it out for us since the UI merge a million years ago. We were forced to join under threat of attack, so we already didn't feel at home there. No attempt was made to hear our concerns about recruitment whatsoever. All anyone wanted us to do was noble barbs and send support, which we did for the brief Echo fight and the initial PTV fight as well. Hedgehog got most of our support and he was in Watch at the time. We're not ok nobling barbs and sending spears for the rest of this world, and that's all that we were allowed to do.
Recruitment was a big sticking point for me too, trying to merge in terrible accounts all the way to the rim. We picked up Fac in the process and have a good relationship with them. Psss has been a good neighbor and player for a long time now too. But we didn't want all these barb nobling turtles that were our source of food to turn blue instead of brown, and we weren't quiet about saying that. 4U should have had 1/2 the accounts that were in the "family", and even with 70 members we had three accounts friendly to us. Not to mention trying to run an op with some of the players that shouldn't have been recruited was a disaster with some guys literally just never launching.
The 4U guys on the front line with old PTV did amazing, you guys are great players. Honestly the defensive organization in 4U was and is impressive. But the threats and verbal abuse, the terrible recruiting decisions, the exclusive barb nobling and lack of farming, and the lack of friendship with most of the tribe is what made me want out. I don't want to speak for the other guys on my account but that's what it was for me.
We just want to actually play some Tribal Wars with other players who think like us.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've always been the silent co on TheMMan account, but the truth is the majority of the 4U tribe has had it out for us since the UI merge a million years ago. We were forced to join under threat of attack, so we already didn't feel at home there. No attempt was made to hear our concerns about recruitment whatsoever. All anyone wanted us to do was noble barbs and send support, which we did for the brief Echo fight and the initial PTV fight as well. Hedgehog got most of our support and he was in Watch at the time. We're not ok nobling barbs and sending spears for the rest of this world, and that's all that we were allowed to do.
Recruitment was a big sticking point for me too, trying to merge in terrible accounts all the way to the rim. We picked up Fac in the process and have a good relationship with them. Psss has been a good neighbor and player for a long time now too. But we didn't want all these barb nobling turtles that were our source of food to turn blue instead of brown, and we weren't quiet about saying that. 4U should have had 1/2 the accounts that were in the "family", and even with 70 members we had three accounts friendly to us. Not to mention trying to run an op with some of the players that shouldn't have been recruited was a disaster with some guys literally just never launching.
The 4U guys on the front line with old PTV did amazing, you guys are great players. Honestly the defensive organization in 4U was and is impressive. But the threats and verbal abuse, the terrible recruiting decisions, the exclusive barb nobling and lack of farming, and the lack of friendship with most of the tribe is what made me want out. I don't want to speak for the other guys on my account but that's what it was for me.
We just want to actually play some Tribal Wars with other players who think like us.

No one ever said to the account TheMman, that you are not allowed on frontline. Dudes were nobling barbs to come closer to frontline with ptv, and what you guys did, was internaling all the backline.. Nothing else. This was obviusly planed way before the BARB BAN on 'your' continent, because you felt threat of dudes who were trying their best to noble anything they possible can, to make deff and send it to MOST ACTIVE GUYS in the tribe. You didn't want to go on FL because you guys lack activity, and maybe knowledge, to be on the first FL, and constantly be under attacks (until the internaling started in PTV).. For me personaly, I'm not ofended by this, this happened to me many times, even the player that I was like brother with, backstabed me, because his neighbour played in the enemy tribe, just silly childlish moves.
I would rather choose to not have you in the tribe, rather than having you. The only thing you guys are capable of, is internaling inactives, nobling barbs, and now nobling those empty villages, that your ex tribemates, wasn't stupid like you, and they sent their all troops to frontline, to defend villages that we nobled from PTV. In no way possible, I don't care who is there in PTV on the frontline, facing against this team of OUR frontline guys, could never stop us.
You guys said on discord, why don't we make OP on their active guys, like chicken or saint, we tried that, we failed, it doesn't work, why doing something again when you know there is no way you can do any damage. Of course, like every other normal tribal wars players, we are going to move the frontline via their inactives, and their low class players. When you move that, and you go deep in their continent, there is more room to spread via 'empty' villages, off villages. But you are not thinking like that and that is why this is happening.
You guys wanted to rule the tribe, especially Fac, doing shit like banning barb nobling, and that was ok to me, at first I didn't agree, because of lack deff on the FL again, THAT YOU GUYS DIDN'T SENT!!! and then when I said to him, ok now when you are free to farm, with that barb ban, now you can send you deff to FL, he said ok I will. He sent 10k spears 10k swords and maybe like 2k HC. Being at the time the biggest account in the tribe, that is poor. Not helping your teammates, is not what tribal wars are. And I will stand with that forever, as long as I am playing this game. If you wanted to come to FL, to play more, to get in war more, you could, but you didn't want to. Because you guys are those kind of players. Backliners who are raising their accounts by nobling people who quit, who can't play anymore and then they gift their villages to tribe, as normal.
And I don't even want to talk about your 'war' with MEDUSA tribe, that was just, making me sick as a player of this game. Not being able to take down 1m points tribe, as you had them surrounded, while your guys growth was so big, and you had so much off villages, that you needed that barb ban, so you can farm more, mint more coins, and still not being able to take them in 2 OP's..
Dude, I can't remember nick from the guy who sent his nobles for 30h on medusa, what is that? hhahahahah you guys are joke, not all of you, Pss guys are great and awesome, and that is the only thing I regret in this backstabing, and what hurt me the most.But this dudes, Mman and Fac, some children, wanting atention, and now here you have it boys and girls. Atention you wanted.
Just thank your God, you two account's, that we guys that are on FL with PTV, don't have villages around yours. Ohhh that would be fun, you would regret your move to PTV like immediately. But hey, everyone has their luck, and this is yours.

And I would have a lot more to say here, and I just saw how much already I wrote. It's enough. Take care boys.

We may not win the world, but neither you guys will.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But the threats and verbal abuse, the terrible recruiting decisions, the exclusive barb nobling and lack of farming, and the lack of friendship with most of the tribe is what made me want out.
I forgot to add on this one.
Threats happened when? Just tell me that, I will read it and say it to you if that is true. You know where stuff happened to go in other directions, and that is only your guys fault, not anyone's else.
Recruiting happened. We recruited ampac, he left with you guys. We recruited half of backline, who left with you guys. They are good recruiters aren't they? You want them with yourself in PTV, how are they bad then?
Barb nobling- You made that stuff only so you can farm, nothing else. While the 65% of the tribe didn't farm at all, you guys wanted that, we gave you that, after few arguments, but still you won that battle.
Friendship? Did you wanted to be friends with everyone? I don't think so. You were the guys who didn't even speak on discord, and how can you make friends like that? No, you cant dude. And after your 'spy' allegation, you said what? I'm going to get my deff back ' which wasn't more than 20k of total deff ' because I feel scared for my account, that I will be internaled, because I didn't want to be spy, but please forgive me, we will play for this tribe now.. And everyone dealt with that situation like it never happened.. And you still wasn't happy.

Just please, I already told you guys, what kind of players you are, and you are not going to change that playing style ever in your life.

Now bye.

DeletedUser122858

It's truly amazing how serious some of you guys take a video game. We changed tribes because we wanted tribemates who we respected and could get on with. You can criticize us as much as you want but in reality, if your top 5 players are leaving the tribe when it is currently winning the war, there ARE internal issues. You act as though we had this planned all along, we didn't. We wanted to make things work in !4U! but the immaturity shown in this forum thread is exactly what we had to deal with on a daily basis and we got tired of it. This move wasn't a move to win the world, it was a move to get out of a poor situation that we were no longer enjoying the game in.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ahh yeah, now starts the talk, that you present yourself better to everyone reading this. I just can't be bothered anymore, I said about you guys what I had and it's enough from me :) Enjoy

DeletedUser120609

Here are some words for y'all

Loyalty
Honor
Integrity
Dedication
Noble

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You have let yourselves down not just as a tribe mate but as a person in general.

And to the person who organised it all.

It's truly amazing how serious some of you guys take a video game.

Says the man who organised taking half the tribe and turning on the rest of it's members. Must of taken a fair effort to make it happen - all the time communicating with the enemy, sending info to them, bringing others into your dirty schemes, trying to convince us that you weren't a spy all along (I am disappointed that the leaders of 4U didn't kick you and rim you when you were originally exposed but I think making a poor choice is better than your web of treachery).

This move wasn't a move to win the world, it was a move to get out of a poor situation that we were no longer enjoying the game in.

Then why did you take half the tribe with you instead of just leaving yourself? clearly some of the reason you took those players and joined the 3rd biggest tribe (at the time now the biggest) was because you have some intent on winning this world.

I would say something smells like bulls#%t. Everything you say is lies and deceit to try and deceive others (and yourselves) that your actions are justified.

-removed by moderator-

I am sure you (or someone else) will come out with some lame comment to play down the seriousness of your betrayal and perhaps try to belittle my comments but whilst I enjoy the idea of this game I am truly losing interest with all the cheating, spying, betrayals, rule bending and money grabbing that goes on. So go ahead and make your smart ass comments as I have little to no respect for you, those who left with you and even members from PTV who clearly have no objection with working with cheats, liars and traitors.

There are too few people around who play with honor and too many who want to win whatever the cost and because of this getting a win means less now than it used to.

Sometimes the way you win is more important than the win itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sometimes the way you win is more important than the win itself.
I just want to congralute you on this post. It's just on point, everything you said. I couldn't agree more on everything you said.

But as I said before, this group of guys who backstabed us, will not win anything.

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No. Because I will win.

giphy.gif

thostew

Lots to reply to.
Threats:
The threats were made at the very beginning of 4U. We didn't want to join because recruiting was already way too full and leadership had already had really immature and unkind conversations with us. We were told if we didn't join in 24 hours we would see incoming. We wanted a separate, small tribe with players we could teach how to play. We didn't want to rule the tribe, we just wanted input and to be heard. Clearly that was too much to ask for.
Activity
As far as activity goes that is clearly not an issue. We've gotten 19 Looters, we're fine on activity. We have literally (with no exaggeration) looted over a billion resources this world so far. Activity is not an issue. You mention ability or knowledge but we haven't had a single hard op yet this world. Haven't been tested yet, but certainly no grounds on which to accuse us of being bad players. Clearly not inactive at least.
Recruiting
As far as recruiting the backline goes, we certainly didn't need it. Wordless, Psss, Fac, and us were enough to control k53. Though I will say I like ampac, Twalahi, and Seyho :) (even though their op timing isn't A+ they are selfless). I don't know wally at all but I don't have anything against him. We didn't need all of OD. And when we mentioned this to leadership we were cast as complainers and whiners. Like how dare we be upset that the only targets with decent morale were just added to the academy? Also to be fair the one that upset us the most was angelkod but he got banned and the cleanup on his account was swift. Still there were others, anumberforcoke, SolarRoi, Cekseh, I could keep going. Look at k54 and there literally isn't a single barb left because the recruiting was wide open there was no other food to be had. And then look at k53, there was your top 5 accounts. Not because we were inactive barb noblers but because we actually had player villages to noble and barbs to farm. When you have resources and don't have to build villages from 1k points you can chase the top accounts. We can't play any other way. It's not good to take all players in because it just makes holes in the armor if they aren't good. Their villages are better used by the better players, even if it costs troops to get them. Recruiting decisions isolated and frustrated us.
Barb Nobling
See above. We've looted 1.1 billion so far, they were out of barbs in k54 so they started nobling into our farming territory. You're absolutely right we were territorial! Go noble barbs in the south, leave the west alone so we can keep minting. We didn't make anything up we were straight up. We farm those barbs leave them alone.
Friendship
My name is Tom. I played the Thostew account and mine was the second village to be added to our account. I've been on this account basically since startup. Outside of Fac I genuinely do not know if a single other player in 4U knew that I existed.
Spying
You can call it what you want but it was massively overblown. We made a friendship with We Never Sleep with farming competition. So on one occasion we told them which villages we were going to nuke. Clearly if you look a the screenshots from that op there was a lot more shady business than one players nuke assignments (001ms snipes and same ms recaps? Come on...). Us telling them our nukes and landing time was wrong, but that isn't why that op failed. We didn't give any more information than that (at least to my knowledge), and certainly haven't been giving information since then. And no one acted like it didn't happen we were the pariah of the tribe until we left. We didn't want to be barb nobling spear bots until the world was over and that's all anyone wanted from us.
Wild Accusations
There was a scavenging script WNS tried to share with us that was run through a chrome extension but you would have to be a computer programmer to set it up. The legal script I assume everyone uses is much better than that would have been.
About everything we saying being lies and deceit, again just angry accusations. I'm speaking truthfully here and so is Mason. Most of the guys in 4U hated us, some were indifferent, very few were friendly. And that just isn't a recipe for loyalty and fun when playing a video game. We wanted out.

I have no ill will toward any of the 4U players. Say what you want about me or my account but we aren't liars or cheats. We just want to play this game with people who don't hate us.

thostew

Is this is how you view the game then we are gonna have a very fun time with you later on my "friend"
Bob I hope we do have a fun time! And I'll definitely be your friend!
I like ales and IPAs, jamming on guitar, and talking theology over a decent cigar. Any of that sound good to you?

DeletedUser122858

Is this is how you view the game then we are gonna have a very fun time with you later on my "friend"

The whole spying thing got blown out of proportion. The only "spying" I did was telling WNS where my nukes were going. We were told that if we didn't join 4U we would be their target, we never wanted to join. PTV is an entirely different situation, we wanted to join. The funny thing is, everyone is painting our account out to be the head of the operation. As if we were the ones that orchestrated everyone leaving. This was a group decision made by our group. I didn't convince anyone to join, they were as fed up as me. And there are multiple other 4U accounts just as fed up that have messaged me after I left saying they wish they could join too. This isn't an account issue.

DeletedUser120609

Well hello Tom. You seem like a nice person a little naive but nice and still trying to make you and your account look good despite your actions.

Let me address a few things.

Farming
You and your co's have done an amazing job at farming well done. As a back line player it is easy to farm and scavenge as there is no risk of your villages being attacked. Front line players need to keep their defense ready in case of an imminent threat. But maybe if you had bothered sending some of those troops to the front line then some of your tribe mates could have managed a bit of farming as well. To farm you need troops as a back line player using your troops to farm instead of helping to defend your tribe mates is selfish. And because you kept so many troops at the back to farm (1.1 billion looted so far) it means players at the front need to find troops to defend front line villages hence the Barb Nobling

Spying is spying and you have admitted working against your tribe 'So on one occasion we told them which villages we were going to nuke' so this proves you are disloyal. Even if I was to believe that this was the only case which I don't (hard to believe you would share that kind of information as a once off) the truth is you probably didn't share more information only because you didn't have access to it (due to your initial disloyalty). We didn't give any more information than that (at least to my knowledge) maybe check with all your co's and co-conspirators about the other information that was shared before claiming innocence.

-removed by moderator-

Friendship
I played the Thostew account and mine was the second village to be added to our account. I've been on this account basically since startup. Outside of Fac I genuinely do not know if a single other player in 4U knew that I existed.
Friendship is a two way street I find it funny when people make it sound as though everyone else didn't make an effort to get to know you but how many friends did you try to make?

Honestly though I am not sure I would want to make the effort to get to know you - you sound like a selfish, disloyal, cheat who desperately wants others to like him.

I don't think anyone will want to go near the MMan account after this world even if it does get a win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57259

I honestly don't understand why it's hard to believe that he only shared information on his own attacks against WNS. Human actions are complex and personally I don't find it impossible that one could befriend someone and end up sharing that kind of information.
In my experience that is the cause of about 90% of leaks tbh. People talk.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I see a lot of trashtalk around, so let me clarify some things

First, MMan, that story about force recruitment, is a bullshit. If you have any proof, pls show us. We will talk with facts, not myths. You were the one who was against recruitments on your k. Irony is that, you complained to me when we invited Fac, Ampac and Vectorian, but you spoke with them nicely on private. That was the first time you showed your duplicity. Later on, you talked about them again, and about their poor timings, how they cant play frontline and stuff. Now, you are saying you were disrespected by the tribe members. Im asking here on the externals, would you respect a guy who sent 4 nukes during 2 month war and 10 packs to the frontline? What a great teammate. I wont even mention your honor. Its enough said already

Second, Fac. You showed here picture when Kid Cudi insult you. Look at the date on the picture. The war was almost 2 months old. Your ODA in war was around 1200, you had 2 def nukes on the frontline, because mighty Medusa was on fire (Great tribe, MMan even said they are better than PTV and needs his def home :eek:). Ofc, you are saying you wanted the best from the tribe, but you never showed that my dear. I also gave you some privs to see what will you do, but you banned barb nobling so you can grow more (@IAmAbel , can you imagine that).

Psss guys were always fair players, helped when they could. I dont blame them, they had no choice to stay with us when you two brainwashed them. If you did as they did, and left like they did, none would say a thing

So, according to you, tribe was asking too much from you. But just admit, your effort was same as effort of barbarian villages in this war. You wont get respect if you dont earn it. This is not charity project, this is tribalwars, and if you dont like to fight, play farmville and keep farming there. We were winning the war without you, and we wont give up until you are down and I promise you, you wont survive until the end

Lord -Fac-

So much mud throwing sigh.

The leadership chats have been dead for weeks lmao, Im surprised you're active enough to see we left Elmo.

The balkan guys made Wilfred Kyaat (our rank 1 acc at the time) quit by being disrespectful to him.

Millemonkey also stepped back from being leadership because you guys dont have a single ounce of respect for anyone else.

I told you what I wanted, I told you how I wanted to do it, you disagreed and didn't ever try to make any of the changes I said..

I said in my barb banning mail that I wouldnt sacrifice the growth of our big accounts for lazy players that would rather noble barbs than enemies. All the players that left with me thanked me for the ban btw.

Honestly just looking at the clean divide between the k53 crew and k54 4U you can see how disgusting our internal problems were. If you had paid any attention in the last month you would have seen this split a mile away. If you're going to be a leader you need to learn to manage people and find out how push peoples buttons to do what you want them to do. If I had been in your position I would have been bending over backwards to meet the needs of the themman acc, feeding him internals, kicking players for him, Id have sold my Mum down the Swannie if he'd asked. You had all the tools to have a potentially world winning line up and you threw it all away.

Goodbye and good riddance 4U, I hear there are plenty of barbs on Casual 6 :~)

DeletedUser123219

So much mud throwing sigh.

The leadership chats have been dead for weeks lmao, Im surprised you're active enough to see we left Elmo.

The balkan guys made Wilfred Kyaat (our rank 1 acc at the time) quit by being disrespectful to him.

Millemonkey also stepped back from being leadership because you guys dont have a single ounce of respect for anyone else.

I told you what I wanted, I told you how I wanted to do it, you disagreed and didn't ever try to make any of the changes I said..

I said in my barb banning mail that I wouldnt sacrifice the growth of our big accounts for lazy players that would rather noble barbs than enemies. All the players that left with me thanked me for the ban btw.

Honestly just looking at the clean divide between the k53 crew and k54 4U you can see how disgusting our internal problems were. If you had paid any attention in the last month you would have seen this split a mile away. If you're going to be a leader you need to learn to manage people and find out how push peoples buttons to do what you want them to do. If I had been in your position I would have been bending over backwards to meet the needs of the themman acc, feeding him internals, kicking players for him, Id have sold my Mum down the Swannie if he'd asked. You had all the tools to have a potentially world winning line up and you threw it all away.

Goodbye and good riddance 4U, I hear there are plenty of barbs on Casual 6 :~)
I beg a pardon ?

my dear, you ve got 200k ODS, you had 200 villages, and didnt bother to send more then 5 packs deffence to the front line ..

I can understand your lack of integrity for backstabbing us, BUT CONTINUE TO JUSTIFY YOURSELVES EVEN THOUGH YOU CLEARLY KNOW THAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE !NOTHING! for this war..

look at the stats, http://prntscr.com/nx5ngs

look what we had done in the war, frontline guys have 5 milions ODS, while you have 200k with 200+ villages IN THE BACKLINE

I mean WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO LIE?

ARE YOU GUYS AWARE THAT YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN THE TOP50 IN THE OPPONENTS DEFEATED??

Spying our off ops, not helping with support, what have u done for this tribe ?

despite all of that, we, frontline guys, demolished PTV and didnt give them any village, they were suffering

The fact is, even in their last OP when U ALL WITHDRAWNED deffence 5 mins before their nukes landed, WE DEFEATED 4.5 milion OFFENSIVE UNITS, and lost one or two villages here and there looooool