PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser123219

Not even able to get Attacker of the day after launching 200+ nukes :D

4U got their cocky feet down to earth again:confused:
Let WNS come here and we will congratulate him. But you should stay silent as we are catching your offence every single minute, and you have not done anything in this war yet.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ohh, I havent?

Supporter of the day
Defeat the most units in this world as a supporter.

185.050 / 185.050
185.050 / 185.050
You're in the lead! The next best player has 143.173. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

And 9-2 in village caps.

But yeah I agree in some point. Defensively Ive done alot. Offenseively, not at all, so dont come crying to Elmoo when I release all my nukes :)

billsnake21

Reaction score
Let WNS come here and we will congratulate him. But you should stay silent as we are catching your offence every single minute, and you have not done anything in this war yet.
Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

1.677.936 / 1.677.936
1.677.936 / 1.677.936
You're in the lead! The next best player has 162.487. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

DeletedUser123219

Who are you?
http://prntscr.com/n8nif9

Ohh, I havent?

Supporter of the day
Defeat the most units in this world as a supporter.

185.050 / 185.050
185.050 / 185.050
You're in the lead! The next best player has 143.173. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

And 9-2 in village caps.

But yeah I agree in some point. Defensively Ive done alot. Offenseively, not at all, so dont come crying to Elmoo when I release all my nukes :)
Lol :) 9-2 but we know how :) Conquered some Watch inactive noobs in the beginning of war, and thats all.
The biggest account in the tribe and yet I havent see your nukes for the last 25 days. You can rebuild them when you lose them, if you didnt known it :D

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Quick question, how long does it take for people to get ODS after the person they support gets attacked?

DeletedUser122858

Lets stop with the hostility and just agree that tududar is the best player in the history of TW. Don't @ me.

-M

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dont forget, we are being stacked by Death :p

Anyway, GJ for the defense, you guys started making def units and that has results. Its WT world and taking a single village will be getting harder and harder

EmoFish

Reaction score
552785855396446208.gif
death stacks everyone

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
omg boring. laurent why are you talking? what, I don't understand? about what nukes? ohh those who didn't live up to the expectations, and they finished on my wall? I see you, making those 500ram nukes, pretty fair I might say. I just don't know where did you see nukes like that, and decided to make some of your own :oops:

wns, great job defending.