PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

batleon

Sorry SL but only people who havent lost villas yet can join... Ups that means you too elmo RIP

batleon

well mine is also 1ms recap :(

Elmo what about the other 2 villas you lost :( and pls recall your deff... it makes me look invincible with yours inside aswell :eek: like you guys cant suprise susan when she drinks a red bull at night that's why i love her :p

Last edited:

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Elmo what about the other 2 villas you lost :( and pls recall your deff... it makes me look invincible with yours inside aswell :eek: like you guys cant suprise susan when she drinks a red bull at night that's why i love her :p
I love her too

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Try to noble someone who isnt banned or afk

can I take 2 days break, just dont attacks me pls, cause I will be afk :)

http://prntscr.com/nc7n83 AFK or ban?

http://prntscr.com/nc7nng AFK or ban?

First, look at yourself and then come here. All I see you did is internal nobling. I wish I can noble PTV as much as you did

Side 1:
Players: Lord ChickenNugget
Side 2:
Tribes: PTV!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 17
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 598,564
Side 2: 85,605
Difference: 512,959

chart

DeletedUser123247

Still referring to the 20 Paddi vills which they nobled while he was afk.

giphy.gif

You guys are truly ridicolous... :D:rolleyes:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I'd like to remind everyone here that we do not allow the discussion of bans on the externals, especially not specific bans, and we don't allow accusations to be aired freely either. Please refrain from going into detail on these things, and if you think someone is doing something untoward, you should report them either in-game through the support system, or using the forums' report system.