PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser123328

You are so aggresive for a person who copies my name and my picture!

~batleon still the one with a brain cell and the original one

batleon

They call me Mr agressivo at externals, I also roll with my supra shoes like a boss so no stopping me.

DeletedUser123328

I have studying. I have a test tomorrow wish me luck!

Okay i will head to bed now.

~The real batleon sweet teammates

DeletedUser118708

From forum rules: "You may use tactics to provoke your opponents in the `Politics and Propaganda’ forum as long as the tactics are game-based."

Somehow I don't think that impersonation of an active player with the intent to troll falls under this. Mods...

Undead Royalty

Non batleons be like

giphy.gif

In all fairness this whole batleon thing is a bit confusing

batleon

Non batleons be like

giphy.gif

In all fairness this whole batleon thing is a bit confusing

Me trying to slay em fakes like
giphy.gif

Meanwhile fakes try to comeback like
giphy.gif

Admin wiping the last 3 pages and sending warnings about me(actual batleon)swearing like
giphy.gif

~ batleon with a brain cell here, not the braindead that will come on in the next couple of min. :wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser123328

So little imposter you admit you only have A brain cell and not more? This is why you pretend you are me. I'm sure you are someone from 4u and you try to troll the realest batleon in this game. But you know that you can't be me.

batleon

So little imposter you admit you only have A brain cell and not more? This is why you pretend you are me. I'm sure you are someone from 4u and you try to troll the realest batleon in this game. But you know that you can't be me.

Did you know an animal that's called a jellyfish, it has survived without a brain for milions of years? This should give hope to people like you.
giphy.gif

Still the savage ~batleon aka the real one here.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

i just had a small gag

DeletedUser123328

Did you know an animal that's called a jellyfish, it has survived without a brain for milions of years? This should give hope to people like you.
giphy.gif

Still the savage ~batleon aka the real one here.

So you admit you are like a fish and not the real batleon

batleon

As you stated i only have ONE brain cell which is actually beyond more then you have.

Being you right now must be hard..
giphy.gif

~batleon real one btw

DeletedUser123219

Meanwhile, Saint Laurent eating yet another one of his own, cuz he cant capture red dots :D