dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And a big shoutout to stellarwind for thinking he could cat us without any retaliation... and dropping over 100k+ in points in a matter of minutes, almost singlehandedly by the Saint acc.

Better think twice next time :*

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Damn, now with a updated printscreen with the 5 new banned WNS villages! Big up my dude

DeletedUser122858

https://gyazo.com/be37aaca6f3d409f5db61a0d0dbaf4ee

You're soo spot on Ramazan, congrats! Guess my stats are fake

To be fair, you have the largest amount of villages on this world and you have a big cluster on the frontline yet in the 39 days the war has been going, you have capped 152 villages off either your own members or barbs compared to only 2 off !4U!. The other 8 were off an inactive player in Watch. I'm not sure how you could be proud of that but to each their own.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
To be fair, you have the largest amount of villages on this world and you have a big cluster on the frontline yet in the 39 days the war has been going, you have capped 152 villages off either your own members or barbs compared to only 2 off !4U!. The other 8 were off an inactive player in Watch. I'm not sure how you could be proud of that but to each their own.

Was u not the guy they blamed on for be spion to PTV? u gived information about something with OP.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
So u exposéd your own tribe only because u had a friend in PTV?

Well u are no person to trust.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

We have played our cards right for now :) Its not our fault people quit and others merging... So we'll be forced to internal even tho we dont want to waste nobles on it. And the barbs was also a good choice, cuz we are strong in 2 K's now, and stellar experienced that yeasterday. ;)

https://gyazo.com/33d16c14db64491133a87fdfa3ae0d63

And FYI, you cant judge how an acc is doing at war only based on village caps, so many other factors that plays in. The number of def we provide to the tribe, the damage our nukes has done... And we both know how stacked the 4u villages near our cluster is, havent even bothered trying there yet, seems like you guys are a bit afraid for that area :p

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sometimes it is better to build up and get ready, than to go in head first and lose momentum. We will keep growing steadily :D

DeletedUser123219

We have played our cards right for now :) Its not our fault people quit and others merging... So we'll be forced to internal even tho we dont want to waste nobles on it. And the barbs was also a good choice, cuz we are strong in 2 K's now, and stellar experienced that yeasterday. ;)

https://gyazo.com/33d16c14db64491133a87fdfa3ae0d63

And FYI, you cant judge how an acc is doing at war only based on village caps, so many other factors that plays in. The number of def we provide to the tribe, the damage our nukes has done... And we both know how stacked the 4u villages near our cluster is, havent even bothered trying there yet, seems like you guys are a bit afraid for that area :p
You cant be serious? Do you really think that yesterdays "OP" was successful? This is the second time u r celebrating what u have done to stellar, while on the reality is that you havent been able yet to capture even one of his villages. He killed 200k of your nuke only yesterday, and you cheer cuz you got him 100k down in points :'D
If these kind of OPS are the best you can do, please continue like this.. but better try to capture some red dots

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd say when he drops 1/6th of his points it was successful. Those troops will be back in no-time.
We did not try to take any of his villages.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And may I ask why you say we are "celebrating", also when was the first time this was done?