PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser122858

We have played our cards right for now :) Its not our fault people quit and others merging... So we'll be forced to internal even tho we dont want to waste nobles on it. And the barbs was also a good choice, cuz we are strong in 2 K's now, and stellar experienced that yeasterday. ;)

https://gyazo.com/33d16c14db64491133a87fdfa3ae0d63

And FYI, you cant judge how an acc is doing at war only based on village caps, so many other factors that plays in. The number of def we provide to the tribe, the damage our nukes has done... And we both know how stacked the 4u villages near our cluster is, havent even bothered trying there yet, seems like you guys are a bit afraid for that area :p

That's fair but if you truly didn't want the internals, why not just let them be distributed amongst the rest of the tribe? You act as though you were held at gunpoint to take free villages when in reality all we have seen from you this world is taking freebies. I'm not saying you haven't done more, you guys could be great players. I was just saying I would have expected a lot more out of a player of your size.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's fair but if you truly didn't want the internals, why not just let them be distributed amongst the rest of the tribe? You act as though you were held at gunpoint to take free villages when in reality all we have seen from you this world is taking freebies. I'm not saying you haven't done more, you guys could be great players. I was just saying I would have expected a lot more out of a player of your size.

We want our cluster to be an actual cluster, when a player quits to play with someone else ofc we want to fill in (who wouldn't). Wouldn't noble them if they weren't right next to us / inside our cluster if that makes any sense.

EDIT: Also we have the nobles to do so, instead of letting the villages sit there for too long

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I havent had a lot of internals because Iam nowhere near the internalled players, but if SL in this case is close to a player that decides to drop tw for something else, then it makes damn well sence that he picks those up? And yes, many more people gets free villages too, its just a matter of cluster. In this case, SL is *lucky* I guess for being close to the players, just like you have had internals yourself, Mason. Its just a matter of area, and smartness regarding who gets what.

Best case scenario is ofcourse that no one quits, but I wont hold them either, at gunpoint telling them to continue playing.

DeletedUser123219

I havent had a lot of internals because Iam nowhere near the internalled players, but if SL in this case is close to a player that decides to drop tw for something else, then it makes damn well sence that he picks those up? And yes, many more people gets free villages too, its just a matter of cluster. In this case, SL is *lucky* I guess for being close to the players, just like you have had internals yourself, Mason. Its just a matter of area, and smartness regarding who gets what.

Best case scenario is ofcourse that no one quits, but I wont hold them either, at gunpoint telling them to continue playing.
Ok but then dont act as a bad ass player and you have nothing to show off in the war..
The guy is close to 3 million points, and yet I have only seen his nukes recently on stellar.. what was he doing for the past 80 days?

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ok but then dont act as a bad ass player and you have nothing to show off in the war..
The guy is close to 3 million points, and yet I have only seen his nukes recently on stellar.. what was he doing for the past 80 days?
War only has been going on for 40 days. If you havent seen them until now, I guess your tribemates aint that good sharing info to you :p

DeletedUser122858

Good points. I'm not downing him for internalling, everyone does it. I was just saying I find it hard to believe that they would have rather not taken those internals like they stated as the main source of their growth this world have been internals and defenseless villages. I haven't seen anything impressive out of them throughout a war that has been going on for 40 days. Boasting about having 10 caps in a war in which you are double to triple the size of every opposing player just isn't what I'm used to out of a "top player".

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I’d say we have played it smart. The internals is unfortunate, but nothing to do about that, when my neighbours quit/merge aint nothing we can do about it.

We also made ourself a huge cluster in k64 now. Which is so easy to defend. You guys are welcome to op either one of my clusters, and lets see the outcome ;)

Because we have nobled things strategely and made strong and great positions we havent even really tried to noble anything from 4u yet (almost). But things are about to change :) And you probably know our firepower if you counted the surviving nukes we recently wrecked stellar with.

Anyway, since we are critical now, 4u’s rank 1,2,3.... in my eyes they havent done a damn thing either, or am i wrong? :)

DeletedUser122858

I’d say we have played it smart. The internals is unfortunate, but nothing to do about that, when my neighbours quit/merge aint nothing we can do about it.

We also made ourself a huge cluster in k64 now. Which is so easy to defend. You guys are welcome to op either one of my clusters, and lets see the outcome ;)

Because we have nobled things strategely and made strong and great positions we havent even really tried to noble anything from 4u yet (almost). But things are about to change :) And you probably know our firepower if you counted the surviving nukes we recently wrecked stellar with.

Anyway, since we are critical now, 4u’s rank 1,2,3.... in my eyes they havent done a damn thing either, or am i wrong? :)

Sorry if I was seeming critical. I just found it comical that a player of your size bragged about 10 caps, mostly versus inactive players. I mean, if I had 300+ villages and a large frontline, I would have more than 10 caps. I'm completely backline so I'm not sure if you expect me to just magically cap villages 50 hours away by noble or what? Let's be honest here, any player with a keyboard and mouse could be your size if they wanted to. Some of us vets still play Tribal WARS compared to farmville.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd say when he drops 1/6th of his points it was successful. Those troops will be back in no-time.
We did not try to take any of his villages.
yeah, and his points are going to come back, just like your troops. either way, everything will come back, still no red dots caped

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Obviously. I'm not gonna argue anymore, you guys are obviously a lot more experienced than me.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry if I was seeming critical. I just found it comical that a player of your size bragged about 10 caps, mostly versus inactive players. I mean, if I had 300+ villages and a large frontline, I would have more than 10 caps. I'm completely backline so I'm not sure if you expect me to just magically cap villages 50 hours away by noble or what?

Lol, im not bragging about 10 caps, it was mentioning parts of what we have done so far in the war. Our caps is nothing to brag about. Im just saying we havent even been trying hard to noble anything from you guys. We just havent had the nobles for it because of the damn internals and our build in k64. But things changing now, we have done what we planned.

Let's be honest here, any player with a keyboard and mouse could be your size if they wanted to. Some of us vets still play Tribal WARS compared to farmville.
Ohh really? You play tribalwars? How come you be on rank 81 on opponents defeated then? I just play farmville and im rank 11... Or if you meant vets as in doctors helping animals then i understand why you're down there.

DeletedUser122858

Lol, im not bragging about 10 caps, it was mentioning parts of what we have done so far in the war. Our caps is nothing to brag about. Im just saying we havent even been trying hard to noble anything from you guys. We just havent had the nobles for it because of the damn internals and our build in k64. But things changing now, we have done what we planned.

Ohh really? You play tribalwars? How come you be on rank 81 on opponents defeated then? I just play farmville and im rank 11... Or if you meant vets as in doctors helping animals then i understand why you're down there.

What I meant is anyone that felt like it could mass noble barbs and internals while spending a ton of PP. I would much rather fight real opponents personally but to each their own. And are you really comparing OD with me? You have double my villages lol. You have a ton of OD but what do you have to show for it? You can say you haven't tried in the war but if so, shame on you as you hold a big front that I'm sure other tribemates of yours would be utilizing. I see it more as incapability to noble anything that is willing to defend against you.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What I meant is anyone that felt like it could mass noble barbs and internals while spending a ton of PP. I would much rather fight real opponents personally but to each their own.

Be real dude. There is no definition of what is and what is not a "real opponent" in tw. People quit, someone has to take the villages, they were all close to me, its all about positioning. And all the barbs you complaining about is all 10k vills now, mostly, which means more nukes and full def villages. They keep our growth steady, which gives us a bigger advantage. I've sent lots of nukes on you guys, aint my fault you guys chose to dodge instead of killing my nukes :)

And are you really comparing OD with me? You have double my villages lol.
You basically said I was playing farmville and not attacking/defending anyone (which war is for), and you said you were the mr.vet that played real tribal wars and basically saying you do more than us in this war, which is so wrong. So i showed some stats for it.

You can say you haven't tried in the war but if so, shame on you as you hold a big front that I'm sure other tribemates of yours would be utilizing. I see it more as incapability to noble anything that is willing to defend against you.
You know nothing dude, we havent had a single OP against our northern front, thats straight up, because you guys have stacked it so heavy, probably because you fear us ;) So far we have contributed lots of nukes and defensive stacks that you can dream of for others rather than fight my front. So while helping others we have taken barbs and finishing up internals to keep our growth gucci, but what do you know rly

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just checked your caps dude, almost 50% of your caps is barbs and internals, so sit down sweetheart :) Coming here and talking us down for our caps and then I found out you are no better yourself hahaha

DeletedUser122858

Just checked your caps dude, almost 50% of your caps is barbs and internals, so sit down sweetheart :) Coming here and talking us down for our caps and then I found out you are no better yourself hahaha

Don't get so worked up lol I'm just joking around. It's a video game, enjoy it :)

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For context:

Still answered your question. Be more specific if you wish to have a serious answer. ;)

The answer you were expecting would probably be the following:
Due to a support team's mistake a ban was attackable for longer than it should have been, because of this the damage to the account was minimized by cancelling all ongoing attacks. A support team's mistake should never damage the player.

Considering your tribe managed to take 71 villages because of our mistake (which you wouldn't have taken if the mistake didn't occur), I do not see a reason to complain. We can of course also deduct these villages from your tribe to even out the entire mistake, if you wish? ;)

So please just stop moaning, you got your fair share of free villages. No need to cry more to support.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would still love to talk shit, but I don't want my ass to get banned so imma stop myself

I'd love to join you, but i am about to cheer for Manchester United for the first time in my life :cool: