PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

batleon

Let me go back a bit when you are saying were internaling, getting villas from outsiders" meanwhile you guys took over Watch! internaled your own tribamates aswell hmm interesting

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tbh, that was a sad cat op. I expected much bigger losses.

Saints solo cat op: Bringing down stellar 103k
4U's cat op on Saint: Bringing down us 6k.

Like.. half of the cats hitting wall when its already at 0, like wtff:D:D

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tbh, that was a sad cat op. I expected much bigger losses.

Saints solo cat op: Bringing down stellar 103k
4U's cat op on Saint: Bringing down us 6k.

Like.. half of the cats hitting wall when its already at 0, like wtff:D:D

Hmm, your really an active player with this reply are you saying that you can bring down a whole tribe by yourself?

Actually your a really good player, i've seen the time you invested( and thats no joke) in making your account grow and trying to make a difference by being the aggressive attacker and taking the initiative to bring the war to where the war is.

But are you fighting for your tribe or for yourself? Most of your replies are centered on your individual performance...Either that or your the tribe..

Awesome work Saint :)

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think he was just refferring to this post;

Somebody is going to get hurt rrreeally baad

Also I remember someone saying what a waste of time our catting attacks was, and that it was not successful. Why even bother sending back at us then?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think he was just refferring to this post;

Also I remember someone saying what a waste of time our catting attacks was, and that it was not successful. Why even bother sending back at us then?

Well we should send back if you attacked us..its part of the Wargame you nuke us we should Nuke u back.

Cat attack became am important part of Tribal wars battle its a way where you psychological attack on a player expecting that if its a real attack or not, and a way to slow down an account that instead of investing his resources on troops he will invest his resources on building up on his villas.

Stonefaced

But are you fighting for your tribe or for yourself? Most of your replies are centered on your individual performance...Either that or your the tribe..
You got the wrong guy. The guy you're referring to is @Shortfuse :D
At least Saint backs what he says instead of the other guy who disappears after his failed OP:p

DeletedUser123219

His tribe lost like 7 villages , and he is still talking about cat op hmmm
Saint Laurent poor guy

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Such a bad OP from 4U, they only took 7 villas. PTV! lost more villas when they did an OP on 4U

Shame on you 4U

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: !4U!, |4U|
Side 2:
Tribes: PTV!, RGD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 381
Side 2: 376
Difference: 5

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 16
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,320,200
Side 2: 1,709,260
Difference: 389,060

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 180,772
Side 2: 93,666
Difference: 87,106

chart

If we add the 3rd tribe of you

Side 1:
Tribes: !4U!, |4U|
Side 2:
Tribes: PTV!, RGD, RR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 381
Side 2: 398
Difference: 17

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 17
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,320,200
Side 2: 1,757,006
Difference: 436,806

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 249,932
Side 2: 98,934
Difference: 150,998

chart

Von6

Oh i quess We Never Sleep is back ,
At least it is not booring war , Testing frontliners is allways good to do!

Lord -Fac-

How do you lose villages on a day you're op'ing us and still find time to talk on the externals :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: If ya'll wanna gift me your villages just PM me xo

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, when we put things like this. Their OP - 0 villages taken,2m hedge deffender of the day, and they lost a few villages.
Our OP on Brian today, decent defense, decent offense, I think 10 villages taken, 0 lost? A lot of deff was killed, nukes were hitting villages and some of them killed like 15k deff - 1 nuke.. Nuke hits village with 20 wall, it goes down to 0 with only 1 nuke, somewhere 2, dudes were killing 30k deff with 2 nukes, damn.. It was a little OP, with not that many nukes as we supposed to do, but hey, at the end of the day, we are good about this OP, we wasn't expecting even this, but hey, thank you ..

And they still started talking trash this morning, how we failed cat op on laurent, omg only 6k points lost, that's like nothing.. Yeah, it was, you hit stellar and he lost 100k points, that's nice, but when you calculate everything, what have you done? Really nothing. Those points don't count in any stats, they don't do anything. you made him lose 100k points, but points will eventually come back, troops will come back, villages? not that easy.. Everything is about how you think about the situation, nothing else. GG for today, anyone who sitted Brian, did a great job on sniping those trains, but eventualy, 10:0 thank you, next.

If I am wrong with the stats about this 2 OP, sorry, don't come at me, I don't care...

Last edited: