PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Remember when some people trash talked 4U but they needed recurit couple players from to have better chance against them? And how can they still not win? :oops:

Bippe

Reaction score
Death, no idea why your being so dumb? Just send the invite to saint Laurent so he can join your tribe. So you can finally wreck Ptv once and for all and finally rid this world of its evil!

#whatyouplayinAT
Actually, they've already done it.
7531b053aa53a51c312f90ca1e603091.png

DeletedUser57259

I am telling you boy, we didn't had any type of spies in ptv, not at all. There was no infos about where are you going to hit, there was no infos what acc is being sitted, not a single one info. But you can think what you want, it is your own right to do so.
You aren't in a position to tell me mate. I was the baron in PTV and didn't know where all of the tidbits of information were coming from.

Only an absolute muppet would make the post you've made. Info always moves both ways

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Death's expectations when hitting Saint Laurent front
giphy.gif

Death's result hitting Saint Laurent front
giphy.gif

Death's reactions when they realize that taking out Saint Laurent (One damn account) ain't no walk in the park like the Echo/NF war
giphy.gif

My reaction when Death guys sending 4 noblenukes and untimed def on freakin empty backline villages
giphy.gif

Saint when still leading 2-0 in caps solo against Death
giphy.gif

Saint rubbing it in Death's faces just for fun
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Death's expectations when hitting Saint Laurent front
giphy.gif

Death's result hitting Saint Laurent front
giphy.gif

Death's reactions when they realize that taking out Saint Laurent (One damn account) ain't no walk in the park like the Echo/NF war
giphy.gif

My reaction when Death guys sending 4 noblenukes and untimed def on freakin empty backline villages
giphy.gif

Saint when still leading 2-0 in caps solo against Death
giphy.gif

Saint rubbing it in Death's faces just for fun
giphy.gif

Good job man, one day I hope I will be as good as you are. Gotta be hard defending against a tribe as SUPER active as death.

halo3rules247

My reaction finally seeing some reaction gifs rolling again in the forum

giphy.gif

Best of luck SL you will get what you wanted soon enough!

PS I barely ever read the forums but been here more lately for my PP when I win the cluster contest ;)!