PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As far as I know they left so they drag attention to themselves so they finally get some incs from Death. :oops:

DeletedUser124800

Looking for some general information. I felt nostalgic, searched to see if I could find info on the tribe I started~2013, had to quit for RW reasons. I saw that 11- 2014 was the last time I logged into our tribal forum. By my memory, I was playing TW3 but I see nothing on that. Still have files that pertain to the tribe and it's structure. It was "Path to Valhalla" or PTV I am curious, is the same PTV that is referred to in the world 105 forum. Death would be a fitting and proper end, because the Path always leads to & thru death.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looking for some general information. I felt nostalgic, searched to see if I could find info on the tribe I started~2013, had to quit for RW reasons. I saw that 11- 2014 was the last time I logged into our tribal forum. By my memory, I was playing TW3 but I see nothing on that. Still have files that pertain to the tribe and it's structure. It was "Path to Valhalla" or PTV I am curious, is the same PTV that is referred to in the world 105 forum. Death would be a fitting and proper end, because the Path always leads to & thru death.
Unfortunately no, PTV on 105 stood for Pillage the Village :)