Question Public API

DeletedUser

I would like to know if Innogames provide any public API for developers. I would like to generate a few statistic that I'm unable to generate with twstats, I would make public any work developed with the API.

DeletedUser118369

What is it specifically that you are looking for?

DeletedUser118369

Sorry I don't know if that specific data is available for daily download. You can get OD stats as downloadable data files, I would assume that you can also get the In-a-day if you can figure out exactly what they are titled. Here are the three best links I could find for you regarding downloading World Data, its all a couple years old but the filepaths for the OD data are still accurate. Maybe you can figure it out from there.

https://forum.tribalwars.us/index.php?threads/world-data.5996/
http://en7.tribalwars.net/help2.php?article=map_data
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/world-data-txt-files.234722/

Otherwise, you are likely to get a faster and more complete response if you send in a support ticket. If you do, please share the answers here as I would be interested in learning if I could make a table of tribal In-A-Day rankings that updates daily - this would be a cool feature to incorporate into tribe forums.

Please note that the rules for creating external tools that download the world_data state that your tool can only do so once per hour.

Hope this was at least mildly helpful

DeletedUser

Thank you, that is very interesting info. But unfortunately is not possible to get the "Resources Plundered" with that data. I'm sending a ticket for the support then. O could scan the guest access page, but it would take ages!

DeletedUser118369

Yes, with the links I sent you, you cannot get the Resources Plundered as that wasn't a statistic tracked 3-5 years ago when those links were published. However, my logic is that because they offer the rest of the rankings as downloadable, they must have a data file for the In-A-Day rankings - just a matter of deducing what they are named, hence why I included the old information in case it gave you any clues for deduction.

Post the response you get here if you would, please, I am curious

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I highly doubt you'll be able to get that info on the basis I take it you're hunting down activity. i.e. is this guy active? Is he farming etc.

To me, whilst its a good idea its a very bad one.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt you'll be able to get that info on the basis I take it you're hunting down activity. i.e. is this guy active? Is he farming etc.

To me, whilst its a good idea its a very bad one.

I have to disagree with you. The "In a day" records are updated once a day (I believe) and only if the player breaks his own record. That means I can be an active player and only have my record updated an average of once a week. If I was asking for the players daily farm direct access I would agree with you, but in this case I'm just asking for a way to get the world statistics which is public for everyone already. What I mean is that there are way better methods to identify if a player is active

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It currently is not possible to access "in a day" rankings data.