public apology to irelax

DeletedUser78273

I thenurgle,

just want to say sorry to the tribe iRelax. I shouldn't have dragged them along with this trash talks and provocation caused by Wending. it was just all about one former player of iRelax that i got a personal war with . I am tryng to make things right now . All the damage ive done to them, the least i can do is to help .

I am planning to move to irelax due to the fact of their leader POTUSA . i admire his courage and principles and i think he is perfect enough to lead me and guide me to the next level in this game. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser1122

I respect thenurgle for his ability to apologize for acts that he knows were wrong. I personally would like to say that it was a job well done when he committed them, but also that he went to the dark side when he did commit them. In the past couple of weeks I have learned that it was not all on him for the acts. Wendingo, did do some provocation of course. Being the proud, and yes arrogant, man that he is, thenurgle responded the only way he knew how in this game. I sincerely hope that he will have learned, in the past 2 weeks or so, a few rules about the game and life in general.

He has my full backing in my tribe. In the past few days he has proven to be contrite and sincerely apologetic to me as we chatted. For those of you that choose to attack us just because of us inviting him, or even just talking to him, I am sorry that you feel that way. He is a good player right now, and I hope that when he is in a good tribe, with good players, that he will become a GREAT player.

Flame me all you want, it is my opinion and the choice of my tribe in the matter. Oh, and yea, if you think we are just looking for points, I think those that know us can make that decision from out past and present.

POTUSA

Spushkin

You mean, with additional support from you guys, he will be able to flaunt around some more nobling barbs and tribe members? :)

Nice work, guys, we finally know where everyone stands, let's hit it. Expect some new reports on wonderful Turgle attacks in thread with his name, while my ODD goes sky high :p

DeletedUser

I thenurgle,

just want to say sorry to the tribe iRelax. I shouldn't have dragged them along with this trash talks and provocation caused by Wending. it was just all about one former player of iRelax that i got a personal war with . I am tryng to make things right now . All the damage ive done to them, the least i can do is to help .

I am planning to move to irelax due to the fact of their leader POTUSA . i admire his courage and principles and i think he is perfect enough to lead me and guide me to the next level in this game. :icon_biggrin:

So you are saying that, Nk and TDP support has run out for you to use, so why not move to Irelax that still has some defence left to support you :icon_rolleyes:

I thought that you were Invincible, Mr Nurgle?

Is the next level of the game for you, to grow of Irelax support and villages, that you will noble of them, once they lose their defence in your villages? :lol:

@ Potusa. I have never met someone so Blind and Unintelligent as you are. We all can see what the nurgle will do to you and your tribe. Wasnt NK and TDP, good enough examples for you ;)
eyes_covered.jpg

eyes_covered.jpg

@ Irelax. Grow some balls and take him out :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kssmiass

Lol PotUSA I thought you were someone who could be counted on and this just proves that I can really misjudge people...

I have defended you and your tribe so many times to the rest of Icarus stating that no way would they fully join this lame operation against us...

First off we have NEVER atked your tribe not since the NAP was put in place and in fact have not even discussed any type of operations against your tribe in our forums... (plz plz plz if you can prove we did show proof because any fight prior to this NAP does not count i.e kapong and myself)

We did tell you over and over and over again NOT to play both sides of this war and man up to fight either with us or against us. We also warned you not to recruit the very person of whom you asked Icarus to help destroy. The recruitment of nurgle will be an interesting twist in your tribes life I suppose we will see if it helps or if he just uses your support and internally nobles your members.

This entire post is a sham it is a blatant attempt at calling attention to ones ego plz stop attempting to turn this event into dramatastic (made up word) high school rivalry..

Just stick to the facts nurgle and show Icarus in game how this new found obedience will make you a better player...

DeletedUser1122

KSS

First and foremost, I agree that you never attacked us... I appreciate that you defended me and my tribe in the last couple of weeks. However, even with a NAP in place, Darthv did allow and condone a member of yours to attack us repeatedly. There were ugly accusations thrown at me, and yes, I cancelled our nap earlier today. What was the reason for that? Because Darth said that you had a member that goes his own way and he wasn't willing to step up and stop him from attackiing us.

Personally, I was putting for every effort, only to be accused of being a backstabber. I secured a NAP with Icarus and was looking forward to a longstanding relationship, however once The Philosopher stepped down, and Darth declared that he wouldn't be around much longer, the NAP seemed inconsequential in your tribes eyes.

Yes, I have been talking to thenurgle for many weeks... I have been talking with TDP, NK, and other tribes for many weeks as well. Icarus only chose to talk to me when they wanted to attack those that I had been speaking with and had relationships with for many weeks. Hmmm, who was trying to use who? We never attacked you once the NAP was in place, yet you attacked us? We never attacked you when we agreed that we all needed to go after thenurgle and work as one... Icarus attacked us. Gee, I wonder where the honor and integrity of the Icarus tribe is? I wonder how they are to be trusted? I wonder why they accuse me of turning on them when my NAP was secure and my members were honorable enough not to attack... even if they talked about it.

PS... at least thenurgle had the guts to admit that he did wrong and post it for the world to see.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

KSS

PS... at least thenurgle had the guts to admit that he did wrong and post it for the world to see.

He only posted it to get into your good books. Looks like it worked :lol:

Kssmiass

Lol who atked you?? I asked you to show proof and you can't even name names....

We were only reacting to the fact that Nk / TDP and it seems Irelax were plotting to hit us once we started the atk on The Nurgle... This has all been spelled out before...

Your ability to deny the facts astounds me....

I SAW the posts from my own personal spy who copied / pasted them in skype that SHOWED talk from TDP about atking us once we went after nurgle... This is why we atked the tribes your are calling your friend.

This conversation is a continuous circle of which I doubt you will ever find your way out of...

WHY or WHY can't anyone just say Hey I wanted to team up on your tribe cause it is bigger then my tribe.... I think it is the best interest of MY tribe to take sides against you BECAUSE I WANT TO show so freaking balls and man up...

You played both sides of this war from the start Icarus was not having any of it we said if you don't stand with us your against us...

We cut you out of any operation talks that we had going and now your true colors are flashing because instead of sticking up for your honor you have picked the path of least resistance and joined the turgle in a losing battle...

HOWEVER, in the long run this has made the game a hell of a lot more interesting to me so I suppose I should thank you for that.

BTW I predict a massive merge from any member who can hit accept in TDP and soon to follow NK once we are done with them into your tribe... Lets hope you have room for all them elite players...

DeletedUser

ahh I so love it when ICARUS folks blame others and yet forget their own doings

ok i got a long list for a long time and more keep coming every day but lets start with something interesting

darthv1 on 06.01. at 12:23 Quote
"After much deliberation, we have decided that the time has come to break our long standing alliance with TDP.

This relationship was forged to help us combat the threat of expo at the time. With most of those expo members now being with us - the original reason for this alliance no longer exists.

Ultimately there can only be one power in each k and it is foolish to think that it can be any other way. I will contact them today and break off diplomatic relations... with a view to declaring on them.

Do not waste nobles on non TDP targets for know... we want everyone to be ready to roll when the operation is underway.

We have one campaign leader currently in nightdiaz"

hehe and then they talk of honor
please think before posting more stupid alegations or you know i have a huge list of your tribe circulars and posts on your forums to show to the world :)

Kssmiass

Nice job in double posting there agentx...

and that is a poor response to anything I have said...

Plz o Plz post any and all circulars / posts from our forums... Everything i have said is factual and correct in accordance with what I know about the situation...

If you have anything that contradicts what I have said I would love to see it 8)

DeletedUser

tyrone said:
First and foremost, I agree that you never attacked us... I appreciate that you defended me and my tribe in the last couple of weeks. However, even with a NAP in place, Darthv did allow and condone a member of yours to attack us repeatedly. There were ugly accusations thrown at me, and yes, I cancelled our nap earlier today. What was the reason for that? Because Darth said that you had a member that goes his own way and he wasn't willing to step up and stop him from attackiing us.

AgentX said:

ok i got a long list for a long time and more keep coming every day but lets start with something interesting

What a bunch of drama queens... I was under the impression that this is a war game where the objective is to dominate. I don't recall any ugly accusations being thrown at you Tyrone... fact is that your tribe (or members of) had been planning operations against us before i failed to try and stop our member from attacking yours.... who was a refugee anyway by all accounts. This has nothing to do with honour... where's the honour in talking peace with someone whilst behind their back you've got one of your friends plotting their downfall? you lost the right to civilised relations with us when members of your tribe became involved in things they should have left well alone... eh just epic?

and agent x you and tyrone throw this quote around like its something to be ashamed of.... tdp were concentrated in our area... both sides were getting bored - i'd spoken to various TDP members who were looking foward to actually fighting and testing their skills rather than the happy huggles you seem to be advocating. I had spoken to traxion - no attacks we made on TDP until the evening after they were informed of our intentions - so don't start talking about things you know nothing about.

tbh i don't have time for this nonsense..... i'm leaving this game shortly anyway and i hold no personal grudge against anyone.. but come on this is just cack.

DeletedUser1122

Lol who atked you?? I asked you to show proof and you can't even name names....

We were only reacting to the fact that Nk / TDP and it seems Irelax were plotting to hit us once we started the atk on The Nurgle... This has all been spelled out before...

Your ability to deny the facts astounds me....

I SAW the posts from my own personal spy who copied / pasted them in skype that SHOWED talk from TDP about atking us once we went after nurgle... This is why we atked the tribes your are calling your friend.

This conversation is a continuous circle of which I doubt you will ever find your way out of...

WHY or WHY can't anyone just say Hey I wanted to team up on your tribe cause it is bigger then my tribe.... I think it is the best interest of MY tribe to take sides against you BECAUSE I WANT TO show so freaking balls and man up...

You played both sides of this war from the start Icarus was not having any of it we said if you don't stand with us your against us...

We cut you out of any operation talks that we had going and now your true colors are flashing because instead of sticking up for your honor you have picked the path of least resistance and joined the turgle in a losing battle...

HOWEVER, in the long run this has made the game a hell of a lot more interesting to me so I suppose I should thank you for that.

BTW I predict a massive merge from any member who can hit accept in TDP and soon to follow NK once we are done with them into your tribe... Lets hope you have room for all them elite players...

OK 1 thing at a time...
You already said who was attacking us in your previous post, so point is mute. Your Duke said attacks would stop and that lasted a couple of days... his exact quote to me when I asked him was "kapognom has always plowed his own furrow and he maintains that the conflict between him and the other chap began well before he joined irelax. in fairness that doesn't concern me now." I had shown him proof to the contrary...

Next, as duke of a tribe, my duty is to talk to as many tribes and gather as much intelligence as possible. I would understand your view if I did not share that gathered intel with the group that was gathered... and even deeper intel with your duke at the time The Philosopher.

Up until the time your group started accusing me of backstabbing, I was 100% on your side. When you have an ally that you suddenly start accusing of being a traitor, what do you expect them to do? I defended myself, presented my proof, and then watched as all said it didn't matter. I have to protect my tribe, first and foremost. I will not defend anything I did once Icarus turned their backs on our NAP and iRelax's involvement in the operation they wanted, other than to say talk is talk, and Icarus sending an attack on iRelax is an act that is more than a random member or 2 saying somehing on a forum.

DeletedUser

Yes lets start with something interesting, with compliments from your duke Potusa (Tyrone) :icon_wink:

8/01/2010 5:05:13 AM] Tyrone: that is my decision making process... which side do I join? I know strengths and weaknesses on each tribe.
Hmm, to me this looks like Irelax, wants to hug the tribe they believe to be stronger, so they dont get attacked and lose. :icon_eek:

Now lets look at Tyrone's opinion of his allies.

[8/01/2010 5:06:38 AM] Tyrone: honestly NK is a NON issue
[8/01/2010 5:07:04 AM] Tyrone: until lopezs gives up the power, they will always suck
[8/01/2010 5:07:29 AM] Tyrone: you against TdP, of course you would win if you organized.
Nice allies and friend you are :icon_rolleyes: But yes I agree with you, they do suck.

Now, here is his opinion about the nurgle.

[8/01/2010 4:19:47 AM] Tyrone: and as for loyalty... I honestly think he has loyalty to specific players, but to a tribe is a different story
So you know the nurgle wont be loyal to any tribes. So why recruit him? Are you scared of him? :lol:

You then mentioned:

I have been talking with TDP, NK, and other tribes for many weeks as well. Icarus only chose to talk to me when they wanted to attack those that I had been speaking with and had relationships with for many weeks. Hmmm, who was trying to use who?
I wonder who is using who here? I hope this quote explains it :icon_wink:

[8/01/2010 4:39:46 AM] Tyrone: i am saying that all I have gotten I have gotten
[8/01/2010 4:40:08 AM] Tyrone: why would I have recommended that we NOT take him out when I was the one instigating the operation?
So you Tyrone, instigated the operation :icon_eek: So who used who? To me, it looks like Irelax tried to use Icarus.

@ Agent. If your spies were as good as i am, (By the way, I wub you TDP forums :) )then you would know that Icarus already had intel about tdp betraying them and that TDP, NK etc.. were preparing to attack them. So why would Icarus stay Allies?

DeletedUser1122

I don't recall any ugly accusations being thrown at you Tyrone... fact is that your tribe (or members of) had been planning operations against us before i failed to try and stop our member from attacking yours.... who was a refugee anyway by all accounts. This has nothing to do with honour... where's the honour in talking peace with someone whilst behind their back you've got one of your friends plotting their downfall? you lost the right to civilised relations with us when members of your tribe became involved in things they should have left well alone... eh just epic?

I suppose I have better control of what my members do??? How can you not stop one of your members from acting out in a way that is inherently bad for your tribe. My members may talk, my members may ask, and my members may beg for certain things, but when it comes down to it, they know that they will honor a pact that the tribe has. They know that there are consequences to those actions that are not in the best interest of the tribe. And I say, once again, talking with tribes that you are not allied with, or even enemies with, is not dishonorable. If you can get intel, then get intel. I was on your side, and you know I respect you and wish you the best in the game and RL, but I personally find it ugly when accusations are thrown around about my lack of honor or loyalty in life or this game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

<insert intelligent war comment here>
I'll just sharpen my axes and wait for you coming.

Amyl Nitrate

DeletedUser

@ Agent. If your spies were as good as i am, (By the way, I wub you TDP forums :) )then you would know that Icarus already had intel about tdp betraying them and that TDP, NK etc.. were preparing to attack them. So why would Icarus stay Allies?

Then why does a Circular from your own Duke aimed at your own tribe mates tells otherwise?
or you folks there like throwing wrong stuff at your people?