public apology to irelax

DeletedUser

Lol, all I see is a tribehopper and a duke who wants points. Nothing more. :/

DeletedUser

You know he's a tribehopper. You know his rep. You actually kicked him. Why invite him again?

DeletedUser

You know he's a tribehopper. You know his rep. You actually kicked him. Why invite him again?

Because maybe he knows something you don't?
I used to hate him as well untill i got into talks with him which in itself was a mere incident but i found he wasn't a bad person but just mislead and had the will to learn

DeletedUser78273

1st off im not a tribe hopper :D

i joined NBL first and ask their dukes not to invite people in my 15x15 cause im going to clear them . and he said no. so i left

then apparently i got an invite from TDL (top 1 tribe in our K that time )

then ah conspiracy between soccerkeep and expo probably . they stage a coup demoting our former duke while account sitting him and made himself duke .

then ive got talks from the core member despising the coup soccerkeep have done and we made a new tribe DL its a 3 duke tribe . and i put my loyalty to my fellow dukes in that tribe .

me joining irelax before was just to gather intel on wendingo though at that time potusa really showed a lot of quality leadership thats why im having thoughts of actually merging our tribe to them and have potusa to lead us .

all of a sudden me and wendingo cross nobled each other which really pissed me off . and me being an impatient guy nobled back the ville(without having talks with the leadership) and thats when potusa got mad and kicked me out of the tribe.
i really regret wot i did that time . things would have been a lot different . im confident to say that we're gonna be the num1 tribe in our K if that didn't happen.

and about my loyalty . oh yes im a very loyal guy every p.a. of mine knows that i never failed them and they never failed me .
about loyalty to the tribe . i must say that im never loyal to a tribe . instead i am loyal to its duke .

DeletedUser

and about my loyalty . oh yes im a very loyal guy every p.a. of mine knows that i never failed them and they never failed me .
about loyalty to the tribe . i must say that im never loyal to a tribe . instead i am loyal to its duke

So you are stating that you are not loyal to your tribe members, only to the duke?

Is that why you noble active tribe members? :lol:

DeletedUser75614

1st off im not a tribe hopper :D

i joined NBL first and ask their dukes not to invite people in my 15x15 cause im going to clear them . and he said no. so i left

then apparently i got an invite from TDL (top 1 tribe in our K that time )

then ah conspiracy between soccerkeep and expo probably . they stage a coup demoting our former duke while account sitting him and made himself duke .

then ive got talks from the core member despising the coup soccerkeep have done and we made a new tribe DL its a 3 duke tribe . and i put my loyalty to my fellow dukes in that tribe .

me joining irelax before was just to gather intel on wendingo though at that time potusa really showed a lot of quality leadership thats why im having thoughts of actually merging our tribe to them and have potusa to lead us .

all of a sudden me and wendingo cross nobled each other which really pissed me off . and me being an impatient guy nobled back the ville(without having talks with the leadership) and thats when potusa got mad and kicked me out of the tribe.
i really regret wot i did that time . things would have been a lot different . im confident to say that we're gonna be the num1 tribe in our K if that didn't happen.

about loyalty to the tribe . i must say that im never loyal to a tribe . instead i am loyal to its duke .

No ofcourse you aren't a tribe hopper

Sarcasm intended

DeletedUser81154

ICARUS is trying to make a war between irelax and fallen ?
lol panic ;D

ICARUS is unorganized tribe and that's why they wont win this war :D

to all ICARUS members
if you are enough claver you will leave this try and try to find another one with more organization ^^

All the best, Victor / Just Epic

Kssmiass

Just epic plz stop acting as if your tribe is causing any panic in Icarus... We have done what any good tribe does during a war.. Organize our members stack villages and fight our many many MANY enemies that reside in our K.

You and your tribe are just riding Turgles coat tails... Will it take longer to dominate our K then we had hoped yes... Will this fight take awhile for the clear victor to emerge yes...

Do I think Icarus has what it takes to defend itself and atk its enemies / win this war... YES

Do I think Icarus is doing very well considering EVERY tribe in our K is atking us... Even the little ones like Iceni and WFF who have very few members in our K have joined in on the gang bang.. YES

so plz stop acting so smug just cause you recruited Turgle and fight ingame with axes and nobles....

If this was a war between JUST your tribe including Turgle and our tribe this would be a lot quicker... Because it is not it will be dragged out np this is a game about patience and Icarus has plenty of that.

DeletedUser

I would just like to state that Just epic is possibly one of the worst posters ive seen :icon_rolleyes:

Its between You,TheNurgle,and a few w37 posters.

Congrats on your high level of epic fail :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Cows being led to the slaughterhouse have a higher anticipation sense.

DeletedUser60218

I would just like to state that Just epic is possibly one of the worst posters ive seen :icon_rolleyes:

Speaking of which, Rev should have been included in here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81154

im just bored...btw slap urself