Public Meeting - Rx4U Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. May I ask why Sophisticated got dismissed from BF, or is it none of my buissness?

DeletedUser92402

I dont really care BF needs a new leadership dont know y u guys r sticking around

Why, because I saw you for what you are? A bully. Because I chose to protect my player and friend and because I realised your a thug? Because I kicked you? You dont get to speak to people like they are dirt. I really dont care how much you dislike me. I also really dont care how you class me as a leader, but I notice players not flocking to join you either. You also might want to remember, that actually, Im not the only leader too.

DeletedUser83287

here we go again ill start at the bottom of ur post and make my way up...

your not the only leader true cause when u do have council members they r usually ur TAK puppets that dont know what they r doing or u dont have a council cause how many times did u demote the council because of ur spy to be the only leader?

I dont care that u dont care all i know is that how you lead will be the downfall of BF

People arnt flocking to me cause i dont ask i think i could get a few of ur guys but Devils is already taking care of it

Like dirt huh truth hurts. I was in a bad mood anyway but i ment every word i said to the player. So much for BF for being a so called 'elite' of the family when we got a barb nobler that has the worst ODA and ODD i have ever seen. Many people would disagree and i can say with 100% certainty that i am not a bully. Every member on this world that knows and played with me in TA,BF or any tribe i was in before knows im very kind. I help my tribemates even now that im out of BF but im helping some of ur players with waves of fresh defensive troops that im sure help slow BF's fall to rimhood. The player we are speaking about is a point whore and dead weight the only reason they are still around is because the player is your friend. Have fun losing against raid im doing my part and my offer of support only extends to my old *TA buddies the rest can get rimmed or be made farms for all i care.

DeletedUser92402

here we go again ill start at the bottom of ur post and make my way up...

your not the only leader true cause when u do have council members they r usually ur TAK puppets that dont know what they r doing or u dont have a council cause how many times did u demote the council because of ur spy to be the only leader?

I dont care that u dont care all i know is that how you lead will be the downfall of BF

People arnt flocking to me cause i dont ask i think i could get a few of ur guys but Devils is already taking care of it

Like dirt huh truth hurts. I was in a bad mood anyway but i ment every word i said to the player. So much for BF for being a so called 'elite' of the family when we got a barb nobler that has the worst ODA and ODD i have ever seen. Many people would disagree and i can say with 100% certainty that i am not a bully. Every member on this world that knows and played with me in TA,BF or any tribe i was in before knows im very kind. I help my tribemates even now that im out of BF but im helping some of ur players with waves of fresh defensive troops that im sure help slow BF's fall to rimhood. The player we are speaking about is a point whore and dead weight the only reason they are still around is because the player is your friend. Have fun losing against raid im doing my part and my offer of support only extends to my old *TA buddies the rest can get rimmed or be made farms for all i care.

Firstly, there are more council who are NOT TAK, and my method worked. We no longer have a spy in the council room, in fact he quit after being removed - and not puppets, just people who I knew I could trust ( I was correct on that score too)

The way I led made TAK go from strength to strength - even with the millstone of the so-called "Brotherhood"

Well, why not take the time to have taught her to be a better player? She would have been willing to learn, but regardless of the way anybody plays a game, it still doesn't give you the right to speak to someone as though they were something you stepped in. Im so very pleased to see that you have never nobled a barb or done internal nobli......... hang on a minute, do my eyes deceive me? Face-palm!! :icon_eek: So, yes, you are a bully and an incredibly arrogant one to boot.

DeletedUser83287

internal nobling on LA's orders he wants me to grow but most of my vills are hard earned ones and my ODD and ODA prove im a fighter.

TAK was a fail probably the weakest link in the brotherhood that or second to 911 either way they didnt do so hot.

people who you could trust then y keep demoting them?

I didnt speak and as to quote "they were something you stepped in" until even you and ur arrogance can tell she was virtually screaming/yelling at me and i didnt take it to far on her i was just informing her that if she is an elite emmber of BF she needs to step it up alittle i mean you can even see she nobles barbs and only barbs no way could she take on a staked vill of one of the biggest members of the world so i took it for her. i even gave her a few days to take it before i stepped in. and once again im not a bully ask any of *TA or even some of Devils or THEM im a very helpful and loyal member just not to you

DeletedUser

*TA were the weakest link in the brotherhood. For half the war with Rx4U they were running about like Headless chickens, while the other members of the brotherhood actually tried to do something. It was the leadership problems in *TA that brought about the downfall of them and hence brought about B.F. TAK and THEM were probably the two strongest of the brotherhood at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80195

You know guys......this is something that could be handled in your in game In-box dont you?.

Dont really like seeing dirty thongs being tossed across my comp screen.....unless Im the one that dirty them while your are still wearing them then

I wouldn't really mind......wait would that make me a nob? nope............Joke------FAIL!!! ah well.

For the record Bim did everything she could to Save BF diplomatically and it worked too had it not been for certain tribe mates peeking in our villages

As far as the Brother hood and the rest of the family.......Raid could care less.....if you read our profile it states were are very keen on family tribes

they keep us in business.

Sophisticated Skillz you are a BULLY.......enjoy it.......there is nothing wrong with it. BF (Big Fail) isnt a fail......they are still here arent they.

Barbs are Yummy

Internals are a must

Why dont you two just hug and make up...the whole world is trying it, you should too.

its ok being called a bully or a fail leader......its your fault if you believe that.......

I on the other hand am a failed leader and a bully.

I let my tribe mates do the strong arming for me. he he that what they are for anyway......

How about you two just launch every single nuke and defensive shield you have at each other and see who's would crash and burn......

Ill provide the nobles.........

DeletedUser92402

Dont really like seeing dirty thongs being tossed across my comp screen.....unless Im the one that dirty them while your are still wearing them then

I wouldn't really mind......wait would that make me a nob? nope............Joke------FAIL!!! ah well.

For the record Bim did everything she could to Save BF diplomatically and it worked too had it not been for certain tribe mates peeking in our villages

As far as the Brother hood and the rest of the family.......Raid could care less.....if you read our profile it states were are very keen on family tribes

Ill provide the nobles

How do you know that me and Sop dont where MASSIVE turtle neck knickers. Actually, that thoughts better than Sop in a thong IMO.

Tribe members have no idea what goes on behind the scenes - how many times did you and joker keep me up till gone 4am?? And for what??

Aww - you care and luff us - no, wait - unless you mean couldn't care less!!

I can provide my own nobles, but thats the best suggestion you've ever suggested Ro. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser83287

if you launch on me expect lots of axes in return. i didnt live through SOCOH, Indian Overlord, Foclor, and Hybrid Soul to be brought down by you

DeletedUser

You lived through them because you had support from the brotherhood and others. You're pretty much on your own now and if B.F. or others launched upon you, you'd be gone in a matter of days. You have 36 villages. If you maintain a 1:1 Offense:defense village ratio, you'll have at most 18 nukes. You couldn't take out a decent player the same size as you with that many nukes. You won't even dent a player like Bimbogyp. And as for your defences, they'll be smashed to pieces, morale or not.

DeletedUser83287

to let you know i never ask for support i always deal with it myself you can go ahead and try to find a support request from me i have always been a loner the only time i asked for support was when i had over 500 and i got very little but the ones i got from alex helped slightly maybe you guys should support eachother better so i dont have to im already helping 2 of your guys alot

DeletedUser

The tribe supports people fine. I've had support from multiple players, including Bimbogyp and others that may not want their name's mentioned in public. If you were always a loner, then why bother joining a tribe?

DeletedUser83287

no ur tribe doesnt do jack is to quote from one of ur players that i have supported both players i am supporting are rather big in ur tribe. i ment a loner in the sense i dont ask for support just war targets

DeletedUser

Well, since Rx4U is gone for quite some time now, this thread is obsolete and will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.