Public Meeting - Rx4U Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=I am the Joker=-

Ok there is so much bull in here I will try to avoid adding more to it... but lumo I have to respond to.

Fact : Premades

T.D.E. family the only premade left
NOB!! was bunnies in the core if I am not mistaken a premade that fell to Random (I think not sure but a core premade for sure) they reformed on the southern perimeter and created the early NOB with minder at the helm. None of the original players are still playing to my knowledge except Areyean possibly.
RAID two players from W19 on two different K's, you can barely call that a premade

The rest are either results of merges, rimming of tribes, or basically the fall outs of wars.

Lumo... what should I say here (your ignorance is amazing or your intelligence is low, not sure) can't say either because I will get banned but freedom of thought is still allowed.

You fought NOB!! you had a border skirmish with a few of their players they got bored and had better things to do.

You fought ~A~ a tribe that was under attack from RAID for a long time do you think they were really worried about you?

You fought RAID wait I have to puke here... you were a part of RAID you couldn't get into Leadership and thus fabricated a fairy tale of RAID going to attack it's academy SIO. (Uh brain fart, makes no sense to war your own when you can invite them).
You were supposed to be clearing ~A~ to secure your area, but somehow managed to save up troops so that once you left you could then attack RAID, now I would call that planning before your so called fairy tale came to be. (wake up those that followed you are more then dense) this so called war is not something I would even consider a border skirmish you took a few villages (applaud) from a PA of yours that I sat and made you into a fool with. When your time comes (and it is coming) I am sure that you will be fully aware of what you have gotten yourself and unfortunately those that follow you into.

Oh and you didn't start any of these wars? your presence alone is enough to start a war, your tribe mates are only the victims of your presence that they can not see through your ways is amazing. (see above in ()) The only thing I can and will give you credit for is you do keep your players active and have their loyalty.

Thus stop trying to make yourself look good, (fugly comes to mind here) your players are following you, blindly actually, when you jump off the cliff don't worry they will follow. Your achievements are amazing... you are still here, this only shows how much people have worried about you in the past, namely not at all... so knock knock anything in there?

I am off to get coffee and actually bored of you once again... await your response because if nothing else your intelligent posts do give us on the forums something to laugh about.

DeletedUser80195

NOB!! = Not Ordinary Bunnies When is the last time you saw a Bunnie Hug anything? I mean come on. We are NOT ORDINARY BUNNIES.

You know what Set I like you :icon_biggrin: dont know you but :icon_redface:

I think we both should give Lumo a hug after jokers last post.

Hey if bunnies dont hug how do they multiply so fast? :lol:

DeletedUser

You know what Set I like you :icon_biggrin: dont know you but :icon_redface:

I think we both should give Lumo a hug after jokers last post.

Hey if bunnies dont hug how do they multiply so fast? :lol:

lol gud question
any answers?

DeletedUser

no one bothers to kill mosquitos before they try to eat ur blooooooood, same goes for other small fries like tbe and such.. sick, im starting to repeat myself. : /

DeletedUser56732

no one bothers to kill mosquitos before they try to eat ur blooooooood, same goes for other small fries like tbe and such.. sick, im starting to repeat myself. : /

you better tell the 6 billion dollar industry that, since they supply all that wasted larveside to all those towns, cities, states in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minaise
T.D.E is the only premade thats still here.. *

my tribe was pre made and still is here... granted only are left out of the original, but out of 10 players that isnt bad:)

DeletedUser

my tribe was pre made and still is here... granted only are left out of the original, but out of 10 players that isnt bad:)
ur recent past has been.. GLEE, agrer? or something, sikes bashers.. got no time to check it out, so wheres the premade? : D

-=I am the Joker=-

Now, please enlighten me as to how you managed to come to your conclusion :icon_rolleyes:

Thank you for pointing that out to him maybe just maybe he will then be able to understand it I mean I think that was plain English I used... ;)

DeletedUser

Ok there is so much bull in here I will try to avoid adding more to it... but lumo I have to respond to.

Fact : Premades

T.D.E. family the only premade left
NOB!! was bunnies in the core if I am not mistaken a premade that fell to Random (I think not sure but a core premade for sure) they reformed on the southern perimeter and created the early NOB with minder at the helm. None of the original players are still playing to my knowledge except Areyean possibly.
RAID two players from W19 on two different K's, you can barely call that a premade

The rest are either results of merges, rimming of tribes, or basically the fall outs of wars.

Lumo... what should I say here (your ignorance is amazing or your intelligence is low, not sure) can't say either because I will get banned but freedom of thought is still allowed.

You fought NOB!! you had a border skirmish with a few of their players they got bored and had better things to do.

You fought ~A~ a tribe that was under attack from RAID for a long time do you think they were really worried about you?

You fought RAID wait I have to puke here... you were a part of RAID you couldn't get into Leadership and thus fabricated a fairy tale of RAID going to attack it's academy SIO. (Uh brain fart, makes no sense to war your own when you can invite them).
You were supposed to be clearing ~A~ to secure your area, but somehow managed to save up troops so that once you left you could then attack RAID, now I would call that planning before your so called fairy tale came to be. (wake up those that followed you are more then dense) this so called war is not something I would even consider a border skirmish you took a few villages (applaud) from a PA of yours that I sat and made you into a fool with. When your time comes (and it is coming) I am sure that you will be fully aware of what you have gotten yourself and unfortunately those that follow you into.

Oh and you didn't start any of these wars? your presence alone is enough to start a war, your tribe mates are only the victims of your presence that they can not see through your ways is amazing. (see above in ()) The only thing I can and will give you credit for is you do keep your players active and have their loyalty.

Thus stop trying to make yourself look good, (fugly comes to mind here) your players are following you, blindly actually, when you jump off the cliff don't worry they will follow. Your achievements are amazing... you are still here, this only shows how much people have worried about you in the past, namely not at all... so knock knock anything in there?

I am off to get coffee and actually bored of you once again... await your response because if nothing else your intelligent posts do give us on the forums something to laugh about.

The readers of these forums are more likely to be laughing at you joker for your fascicle attempt at flaming with completely inaccurate information.

If I have the loyalty of my members then I have something you do not with yours, all the top tribes have spies in your tribe & so far you have not done a thing about it, in fact you have invited more.

This war you don't even consider a border skirmish, can you verify what happened.

You spent 2 weeks inviting any players of 100k+ in the area between TBE & RAID to use as buffers against us who were attacking you, we beat you 46 caps to 34 in that period, 25 of your conquers coming from an inactive of ours, well done.

We not only took out an account you were sitting, which we completely cleared from the area, I do believe we cleared our k's completely of about 4 of your players, 3 of which were your invited buffers, which for some reason you still have around.

You even invited Worldofmanda, the guy who thinks he doesn't need walls, cause they waste farm space :icon_rolleyes:

I have never at any point said we won or even came close to beating nob, in fact we had just 5 of our 64 members at the time actually fighting the damn thing as most quit as soon as the delcaration occurred, yes this was not an achievement, I hold my hands up for that, but the players at the time in nob, played it down as best they could as they hated that we were actually killing hundreds of their nukes, just the 5 of us sitting about 50 accounts between us, most being held by Veli & Myself. They said they had 4 players fighting us, I for most of that war had a total of 14 nob players attacking me at once, but hey believe what your told, your just a sheep that follows the mob's word.

Most of your members dislike your unwillingness to ever let them know what the hell is going on, so turn to other tribes seaking refuge & we outsiders all gain yet another spy :icon_razz:

The 3 of you leaders consistently spend about 1 week each month inactive, doing nothing.

Your players have no loyalty as they are just jumping on the nearest big band wagon they can find, not through the inspiration(lack of) you radiate, not through your skill as a tribe, purely for the fact they like your points & they think they can grow under your protection, which is none existent, except in rookie's case where I feel sorry for him, he helps every tribe member he can from a far & yet none of the rest of you seem to understand this concept of togetherness.

My gift to you,

A dictionary & a handbook on how to at least be a decent leader, not a backstabbing ******* ******* that you are(fill the blanks in as you see fit)

Anyway, I hope your shiny new buffers you recruited don't become your food as most of your lower members end up.

lightgod44

The readers of these forums are more likely to be laughing at you joker for your fascicle attempt at flaming with completely inaccurate information.

If I have the loyalty of my members then I have something you do not with yours, all the top tribes have spies in your tribe & so far you have not done a thing about it, in fact you have invited more.

This war you don't even consider a border skirmish, can you verify what happened.

You spent 2 weeks inviting any players of 100k+ in the area between TBE & RAID to use as buffers against us who were attacking you, we beat you 46 caps to 34 in that period, 25 of your conquers coming from an inactive of ours, well done.

We not only took out an account you were sitting, which we completely cleared from the area, I do believe we cleared our k's completely of about 4 of your players, 3 of which were your invited buffers, which for some reason you still have around.

You even invited Worldofmanda, the guy who thinks he doesn't need walls, cause they waste farm space :icon_rolleyes:

I have never at any point said we won or even came close to beating nob, in fact we had just 5 of our 64 members at the time actually fighting the damn thing as most quit as soon as the delcaration occurred, yes this was not an achievement, I hold my hands up for that, but the players at the time in nob, played it down as best they could as they hated that we were actually killing hundreds of their nukes, just the 5 of us sitting about 50 accounts between us, most being held by Veli & Myself. They said they had 4 players fighting us, I for most of that war had a total of 14 nob players attacking me at once, but hey believe what your told, your just a sheep that follows the mob's word.

Most of your members dislike your unwillingness to ever let them know what the hell is going on, so turn to other tribes seaking refuge & we outsiders all gain yet another spy :icon_razz:

The 3 of you leaders consistently spend about 1 week each month inactive, doing nothing.

Your players have no loyalty as they are just jumping on the nearest big band wagon they can find, not through the inspiration(lack of) you radiate, not through your skill as a tribe, purely for the fact they like your points & they think they can grow under your protection, which is none existent, except in rookie's case where I feel sorry for him, he helps every tribe member he can from a far & yet none of the rest of you seem to understand this concept of togetherness.

My gift to you,

A dictionary & a handbook on how to at least be a decent leader, not a backstabbing ******* ******* that you are(fill the blanks in as you see fit)

Anyway, I hope your shiny new buffers you recruited don't become your food as most of your lower members end up.

Lumo, Don't contradict yourself. If your tribe was so loyal to you why were you consistently sitting 50 members of your tribe? If raids leadership and cooperation is so bad why didn't you get more caps in our war?

I think you should look in the mirror before criticizing someones leadership abilities, especially when since the time your tribe was created all you have been doing is surviving long enough for the big bad tribes to stop attacking you.

If you had any type of real leadership talents you would be a little more disciplined and not let your hot headedness lead you to make yourself look like an arrogant fool.

-=I am the Joker=-

I don't flame I state facts flaming is for small minded people.

All the top tribes ok so 2 tribes I can live with that, in your want to be tribe you have at least 5 loyal members to RAID think about which will do more damage.

hmm you were kicked from RAID and you started attacks immediately so how could it be that we took 2 weeks time to create a buffer with you?

I invited a player DAVE7177 and the members of SIO that I was supposedly going to war....

you took 21 villages off your PA who was still in RAID because of mail I sent you telling you what a nublet you were from his account, you threw your temper started nobling him only to later find out his girlfriend was the one playing the account and I only sat it for a few hours, but long enough for you to loose your temper and instruct your tribe to attack one of your faithful members and followers.

And which player of yours that lost villages was inactive... don't forget your members were all in RAID before so they surely were not inactive otherwise they couldn't have made the move back to TBE or are you saying you were playing more then one account?

The player I was sitting for a whole hour or two don't remember but wasn't much longer was being played by the players girlfriend and you invited him to your tribe so yeah you got caps off a player who you could have not wasted troops on but instead you were greedy and decided to noble him instead of waiting to see what happens.

He was a member of TBE wonder where he learned from.

Ok you had 5 players loyal to you in a war with a major tribe because the rest bailed because they didn't trust your leadership skills to keep them above water... (at least that is how I would see it) and of the 14 NOB players how many actually sent Nukes at you 4? (I can only guess but I am sure someone in NOB can verify your side of the story for them.) You see in a real tribe the entire tribe sends attacks only the players clearing and nobling send real ones the others are called fakes you know a single unit to increase your incomings...

My unwillingness to share information comes from players like yourself, you talk to much about things you have no idea about, the main reason why you would have never made it into RAID leadership, thus you bailed instead of learning to keep your mouth shut.

We lead by example in the week we are not here we do more then you do in a month being here and doing your best (now take a look at us and then yourself who is doing better...)

My players are not jumping only players like yourself run for cover when the heat gets turned up or are you going to claim your coming to RAID was to save your own butt. You knew you were our next target or NOB!!'s so you came to me asking us to war NOB so you would be safe...

If you are insinuating that the members of Rx4U jumped on the next big band wagon then I think I want some of that stuff you are smoking because it has to be some good stuff.

(Rooki helped you I am amazed to be honest I think the words that came from me were they have to prove themselves before they receive and help, you never did...)

OK now let me put all your BS into a nut shell, you just admitted with your own ignorance that you ran for protection to RAID and then left because you couldn't get a role in leadership to find out what was going on, so you fabricated a fairy tale and now attempt to claim glory for taking a few villages, is this all in hopes of winning friends in the other major tribes, mate it is like it is, your own dearest friend Veli stated you came here to this world with no friends that hasn't changed much now has it...

My gift to you,

Be sure to read it first mate, I have yet to backstab a player on this world or any other.
I state the facts, I let players know where they stand and what is going on when the time is right instead of blowing smoke up their bums so that they follow me. I give them the option to be a member of a tribe with a ability to last and enjoy the game (without all the hassles and stupidity that players like yourself put into it because you become power hungry and yet have no power.) what they do with it is up to them, but if you must look at RAID's track record then do yourself a favor don't compare it to your own you only make yourself look even smaller then your mind already is...

Keep in mind you are here only till someone is so bored that they remove you from the server, however I can already see that will not stop you to loose all your villages you are the type that loves constant humiliation...

If I am not mistaken you are presently nobling active players in your own tribe, at least the ones I have nobled are no longer playing the game.

Regardless though my next meal will not be as tasty as I'd like there is just too much BS in it...

DeletedUser

Is it a good time to mention i have spies in the other 2 top tribes as well? :icon_redface:

Spies are a big part of this game we love, and it shouldn't come as a surprise that a newly merged tribe has someone with a loyalty issue. Hopefully they will see their error when we crush our next opponent.

So far i've seen Joker as a more than capable leader, although his mhtods are different to any in Rx4u's.

PS. Personally, i sigh everytime i see you've posted. Shut up yeah?

DeletedUser

Not true, I know exactly what's in the hidden forums as well as Jokers own super secret plan book. And because I'm a generous guy, I'm going to save you the effort of getting a spy set up in Jokers house and just tell you everything.

Here are the full contents of RAIDs Super Secret Discussion Board!

RAIDs Super Secret Discussion Board! said:
- Lumo is a nub

- Velibor is a nub

- TBE are nubs

- Let's all lol at the nubs

That pretty much covers it.
Any further questions?

DeletedUser78112

Ok let me clear a few things up.....

1) 100's of nukes my ass :p
We destroyed TBE so don't keep bringing it up :icon_neutral:

2) 15 players yeah maybe, But i gaurentee most were fakes :icon_rolleyes:
....................................................................................................

On another note: Why reform a nub tribe? Your just gona get pwned over and over again, Because you lack something called 'skill'.

:)

DeletedUser

Lumo, Don't contradict yourself. If your tribe was so loyal to you why were you consistently sitting 50 members of your tribe? If raids leadership and cooperation is so bad why didn't you get more caps in our war?

I think you should look in the mirror before criticizing someones leadership abilities, especially when since the time your tribe was created all you have been doing is surviving long enough for the big bad tribes to stop attacking you.

If you had any type of real leadership talents you would be a little more disciplined and not let your hot headedness lead you to make yourself look like an arrogant fool.

Ok firstly I never said I had loyal members back then during the nob war, the tribe was still growing & getting settled. Now I do & I have something that Raid don't have, LOYALTY

We both lead tribes in different ways, end of.

Concerning the war though between us & Raid, we beat you in conquers, again, end of, most of your conquers went through one inactive who you launched on about a week into the war.

hmm you were kicked from RAID and you started attacks immediately so how could it be that we took 2 weeks time to create a buffer with you?

I invited a player DAVE7177 and the members of SIO that I was supposedly going to war....

you took 21 villages off your PA who was still in RAID because of mail I sent you telling you what a nublet you were from his account, you threw your temper started nobling him only to later find out his girlfriend was the one playing the account and I only sat it for a few hours, but long enough for you to loose your temper and instruct your tribe to attack one of your faithful members and followers.

And which player of yours that lost villages was inactive... don't forget your members were all in RAID before so they surely were not inactive otherwise they couldn't have made the move back to TBE or are you saying you were playing more then one account?
I was kicked after criticising your plans for people who had worked for raid, With sio you invited about 8 of their players who you deemed 'good enough'

So why did multi-million players on other worlds with me get left out? hmm, what a mistake

You invited a refugee by taking in Dave & then when we'd been warring you about a week, rubbish players like simmy2k9, worldofmanda, Zykial & many others just to name a few suddenly appeared in your tribe & ooo look they were all on the raid/TBE border, wow what a surprise.

The member you got most your conquers off joined us & suddenly went inactive, family crisis we found out afterwards, he is very much active now again, but your members just picked on the weak target.

you say we nobled 21 villages from scott, well isn't that strange that we got 46 conquers in all, how do you justify the other 25 conquers? some of which were against nightmare & yourself :icon_rolleyes:

Scott is still very much loyal to us & hates you more for what you did while on his account for that small space of time.

He was a member of TBE wonder where he learned from.

If you care to look he was kicked from our tribe on countless occasions, he got a new account owner for a while, which is when he had the main stint here but as soon as the original returned to the account, the noob was back :icon_cry:

Ok you had 5 players loyal to you in a war with a major tribe because the rest bailed because they didn't trust your leadership skills to keep them above water... (at least that is how I would see it) and of the 14 NOB players how many actually sent Nukes at you 4? (I can only guess but I am sure someone in NOB can verify your side of the story for them.) You see in a real tribe the entire tribe sends attacks only the players clearing and nobling send real ones the others are called fakes you know a single unit to increase your incomings...

lol

Of the 14 players that launched attacks on me themselves I cant be sure but it was at leats 50% of them sent nukes, yes there was a lot of fakes too.

And then there is the other players who attacked the rest of my tribe at the time which totals about 20 I think.

All I am saying with the nob war is we had more nukes launched at us & more enemies involved than was told to the public.

The reason players left was due to seeing thousands of incomings, mostly fakes yes. the players at the time, except a few were rubbish, no arguments, we had recently undergone a merge & I was still in the process of finding the pro's from the noobs. Which turned out to be most however we found a few with true talent.

The nob war helped us clean out the rubbish from the tribe,

Thanks nob, your always looking out for us :icon_razz:

My unwillingness to share information comes from players like yourself, you talk to much about things you have no idea about, the main reason why you would have never made it into RAID leadership, thus you bailed instead of learning to keep your mouth shut.

My players are not jumping only players like yourself run for cover when the heat gets turned up or are you going to claim your coming to RAID was to save your own butt. You knew you were our next target or NOB!!'s so you came to me asking us to war NOB so you would be safe...

(Rooki helped you I am amazed to be honest I think the words that came from me were they have to prove themselves before they receive and help, you never did...)

OK now let me put all your BS into a nut shell, you just admitted with your own ignorance that you ran for protection to RAID and then left because you couldn't get a role in leadership to find out what was going on, so you fabricated a fairy tale and now attempt to claim glory for taking a few villages, is this all in hopes of winning friends in the other major tribes, mate it is like it is, your own dearest friend Veli stated you came here to this world with no friends that hasn't changed much now has it...

You don't trust your own members, I do not speak of when I was there, you had reason not to trust people who had just joined, I talk of now, you have nearly as many spies as you do members in there & you give no info out till the last minute cause you know the rest of the world will know within minutes of you posting.

Yes I got my active loyal members into raid as we were still recovering from the nob war with hardly any troops & we had nob picking a few of them off as they tried to rebuild & we had ~A~ hammering us, long before you got involved with them, so don't even claim you were attacking them at that time, that would be known as a lie, something your mouth considers a normality.

Rookie never helped me, he supported govnar smrti during our nob war after I had half his K73 villages cleared, I talk of when I was nobling your members in Raid the only player with support incoming to their villages was rookie, & not just to one player but to several.

Yes I joined this world while still playing world 25 & yes I came here for a fresh start to meet new people, Veli did get it wrong though slightly I came here with two really good friends from world 25 (they were married) they currently lead together a 120 million point tribe on world 25, which I was baron of up until about 7 months ago when I quit due to the nob war here.

They had to quit though within 2 months of starting the tribe with me, just after I met Veli, due to rl issues & the work load on world 25 for them,

They were great friends & I do wish they were still here on this world, however they aren't so other than at the very beginning it has been Veli & I.

If I am not mistaken you are presently nobling active players in your own tribe, at least the ones I have nobled are no longer playing the game.

Am I now? check your sources of information again mate, your not as well fed as you think :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Howabout you both stop acting like children and fight in game. I thought you guys would of learnt that by now. I would love to see RAID vs TBE War :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.