Public Meeting - Rx4U Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dost mine ears deceive me? PnP from non-Rx4U members!?! Gadzooks what has this world come!?

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I sent all the stats to TDE's graph-making experts and got this back.

9000TWgraph.jpg

So there you go folks, it's all over except the singing and dancing. We've won and we've got the highly dubious charts to prove it :D

[spoil]
over9000.jpg
[/spoil]

Wanton is right. I'm afraid the TA Family already has more than enough proof that Rx4u has all but officially lost this war.

For anyone who still disbelieves I have also enclosed another graph the experts made.

If it's any consolation, those few hours we were at war together were quite possibly the most fun we've had in months. TW needs a little more blood and a little less huggy-huggy.

tarx4u.jpg

:icon_biggrin: Agreed - Fun has been depleting - this should be a nice shot of adrenaline - I look forward to your future charts

DeletedUser

I agree. Hence why I just hit the delete button right before knocking back a tall glass of arsenic.

velibor

They're not that brave. Thats only happened on UK W1.

Hmm, did they win...i know it also happened on World 4 on Bosnian server and the war is still going...they declared at everyone right at start and by the looks of it they are actually winning...

DeletedUser

Hmm, did they win...i know it also happened on World 4 on Bosnian server and the war is still going...they declared at everyone right at start and by the looks of it they are actually winning...

To be fair, NOB!! spent the first half of this world trying to get the entire server to launch on us; no one had the NOB!! to do it. :icon_cry:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To be fair, NOB!! spent the first half of this world trying to get the entire server to launch on us; no one had the NOB!! to do it. :icon_cry:

:icon_rolleyes: So why didnt Nob just declare on the entire server if that was the goal or was Nob lacking the same thing it blames others for lacking? Nob seems to always find a way to relate every topic back to themselves. I hated those kids in school growing up. This thread has nothing to do with what Nob wanted to do in the first half of the world. If your feeling sad about the world not declaring on you then when you go to the general chat. Click on new thread which is in the upper left hand corner and spill it out. In the meantime - nobody cares

Ohh I ran across another chart.. It's probly not even worth looking at but I'll put it up just in case someone can decipher it

Side 1:
Tribes: Rx4U
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: *TA TAK THEM 911
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 1
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 283,339
Side 2: 9,733
Difference: 273,606

chart

DeletedUser92402

Well, this is what happens when a tribe wants a bit of excitement, W1N declare on, well, everybody almost. The most fun you can have with your clothes on......

Latest W1 stats........

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux KnK AK ORC ORC² F.P.B TSPS ~R~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,058
Side 2: 160
Difference: 898

chart

Side 1: 9,097,194
Side 2: 1,439,895
Difference: 7,657,299

chart

DeletedUser

i was hoping for the cleansing of Prowl, or someone else that is a threat to the world. oh well. have fun RX4U.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74702

Well tbh, i feel sorrier for RX4U's troops than *TA's. After all, that frontline is gonna be moving faster than UBM's girlfriend after seeing him naked for the first time, and someone has to chase it down...

DeletedUser

UBM, that is a lovely chart, but I didn't quite understand it. After discussing things with the council we concluded that charts that didn't have blue in them probably weren't true. If anything changes you will be the first to know.

We may (possibly, but doubtful) lose this war. But at the present time we are still stoked about it. We have rallied players that have been lethargic and swapping Unstoppable Delaying Tactics.

Our allies have been rallied. We are interested to see what they decide. Our hopes is that they understand that they are likely next on the list when Rx4u plows through us (the path we plan on giving them to get through us to the eastern portion of the map, since we are, if nothing else, gracious people).

Once enough time has passed we plan on posting another Victory Graph. That way no one has to worry on our behalf.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: So why didnt Nob just declare on the entire server if that was the goal or was Nob lacking the same thing it blames others for lacking? Nob seems to always find a way to relate every topic back to themselves. I hated those kids in school growing up. This thread has nothing to do with what Nob wanted to do in the first half of the world. If your feeling sad about the world not declaring on you then when you go to the general chat. Click on new thread which is in the upper left hand corner and spill it out. In the meantime - nobody cares

Ohh I ran across another chart.. It's probly not even worth looking at but I'll put it up just in case someone can decipher it

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

chart

chart

Nob never planned on declaring on the whole world or at least it was never seriously considered. Sure by all means it sounds fun, but ARE had other personal plans and towards the end of the real NOB!! (before the merge happy stuff) there was a real activity problem (I was one of them).

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

chart

chart

Are you sure these charts are accurate? They don't seem to match my much handsomer chart at all.

DeletedUser

I am sure we all remember the results when Rx4u last declared on a reasonably large sized tribe, known as -V-. The results were, at my last general information thread update, this:
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -V-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 380
Side 2: 35
Difference: 345
[/SPOIL]

Now, I would like to have you all compare this result (which was only 2-3 weeks in to the war I believe - there were presumably a lot more caps in total), to the following, which has been over the past 48 hours:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:

Side 2:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 7
Difference: 125
chart

Side 1: 1,090,379
Side 2: 64,928
Difference: 1,025,451
chart
[/SPOIL]

In the space of 2 days, Rx4u has got 30% of the number of villages they took off of -V- in the first 2-3 weeks. I would like to say congratulations to Rx4u for creating such a huge first impact already. You are a tribe to give us a performance alright :)

DeletedUser

Finally something to watch on W39, thank you men of Rx4u for giving us something entertaining

DeletedUser

i did noble some today :) wowowowow

i lost one tho :( to nubnub fluzlfluz

DeletedUser

Finally something to watch on W39, thank you men of Rx4u for giving us something entertaining

Yeah, Rx4u is just about the only thing that is keeping this world interesting. That and waiting for someone to take down T.D.E. without crumbling themselves

DeletedUser

07-minister.jpg

There are no rx4us in Baghdad! Never! rx4u is sending their trains and commiting suicide! They are suiciding at the walls of Baghdad! rx4u has not captured the airport, it has never been near the airport! The rx4u press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies, and more lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.