Public Meeting - Rx4U Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

velibor

Noooooooo keep it open :D as rohan white said, its a geyser of info for us all ;)

DeletedUser80195

Always SET but I might be tempted to hug you after cause I dont do one nighters.

I think we should get to know each other a bit too.....

I like to know just who im dealing with just in case I ever get the urge to stalk a bunny.

Ask Are where to find me if you're game

My skype is always on...

DeletedUser

Why don't we all just have a love in and go onto tribal hugs??? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I thought we were already playing that. Not a single war going down (other than ryguy vs NOB!! if that counts)

I hate that new Ryguy. And I am sure someone will kick a war off soon :lol:

DeletedUser

Always SET but I might be tempted to hug you after cause I dont do one nighters.

Who said anything about a one nighter? I am talking long term relationship....kinda like the one joker and Lumo have! :lol:

I think we should get to know each other a bit too.....

We should get to know each other...BUT...i already know everything about you :icon_twisted:

I like to know just who im dealing with just in case I ever get the urge to stalk a bunny.

stalk a bunny? Careful...we are NOT ordinary :icon_eek:

Ask Are where to find me if you're game

ARE wont talk to me....he said i hug to much :icon_cry:

My skype is always on...

My skype is usually off....to many cry babies! :icon_cool:

-=I am the Joker=-

Who said anything about a one nighter? I am talking long term relationship....kinda like the one joker and Lumo have! :lol:

:icon_confused: Which tribe has lumo and co NAPPED it surely isn't RAID check your diplomacy mate, no hugging going on here, now if he and his tribe mates would finally grow a bit so that we wouldn't loose 20 nukes on a single unstacked defense village because the best we can get on his tribe is 40% moral then we will be happy to clear NOB a few villages like we have done in the past. :icon_wink: oh I wasn't supposed to tell was I :icon_eek:

My skype is usually off....to many cry babies! :icon_cool:

Oh how I agree with you thus I ghost most of the time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

thats really good to hear...you found your own age and go play now :D

DeletedUser80195

:lol: Hey are you trying to get my NOB hard here? Sounds like a fatal attraction that I might like. I must say though I'm no Lumo so im a bit disappointed that you would mention us two in the same sentence or implication.:icon_cry:

We should get to know each other...BUT...i already know everything about you :icon_twisted:

Aww no fair, I was hoping to really get to know you a bet better. Maybe a bro hug then maybe go hang out with a few pretty little things with foreign accents and see if my I can raid longer that id take a nob to pop!

stalk a bunny? Careful...we are NOT ordinary :icon_eek:

Just the way I like em I hate being bored.......

ARE wont talk to me....he said i hug to much :icon_cry:

I guess we can start on those common grounds because the last thing ARE said to me was HUH on a 2month old convo.....

My skype is usually off....to many cry babies! :icon_cool

I promise not to cry if you wont :lol:

DeletedUser83287

OMG ur sooo cool 300k player vs almost a 2 mil the the only reason im attacking you is because a friend wants a few vills my job is to clear them and they could be if i tried instead of attacking with half an army i mean its just 4 vills you'll have to do alot more to impress me ur competitor is SOCOH he is the only one left that has attacked me and hasnt quit otherwise u'd be competing with indian overlord, Folcor, and hybrid soul yet even though they said they were going to kick my arse off W 39 im still here ,have a ball

DeletedUser

OMG ur sooo cool 300k player vs almost a 2 mil the the only reason im attacking you is because a friend wants a few vills my job is to clear them and they could be if i tried instead of attacking with half an army i mean its just 4 vills you'll have to do alot more to impress me ur competitor is SOCOH he is the only one left that has attacked me and hasnt quit otherwise u'd be competing with indian overlord, Folcor, and hybrid soul yet even though they said they were going to kick my arse off W 39 im still here ,have a ball

You're missing the point here mate...i wasn't going to attack you,i had no intention.I had bigger fish to fry.At the end of the day you are nowhere near me in this World so why would I? Didnt even bother in the War has i had better competition to take out...HOWEVER...It is time for you to leave this World and I will make sure I will see you wiped from this World as soon as I am ready.As i see it you have none or very little Offence left lol so will wait for you to rebuild so I am not taking advantage :icon_razz:

DeletedUser83287

hey if im gunna go out its gunna be a big bang as i said befor e you were dealing with half an army others are already being finished and i got 2 more accounts that i am sitting for awhile and i got permission to use them ill be ready

DeletedUser

Sure, but you can't attack the same target from those accounts, or send support between the accounts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.