Pulsar - Looking For Tribe

DeletedUser41666

Looking for tribe with quite a lot of active members to pass time and starve off boredom.

Preferred tribe with skill, and possibility of night sitter (ofc my acc has premium to make things easier).

Skype is a plus.

Must :axemen::axemen:time. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Location? ... if your in K45 then mail me ig ... Extreme Prejudice

twenty-five

I'd recommend Femme, they'd help you learn how to play properly, and you need that obviously, sadly however they are female only :/

DeletedUser

He could have a sex reassignment surgery. Then he'd probably get in :icon_wink:

DeletedUser41666

I'd recommend Femme, they'd help you learn how to play properly, and you need that obviously, sadly however they are female only :/

Hey now. I don't need to learn how to play. I need to find something on a world to keep me interested long enough to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey now. I don't need to learn how to play. I need to find something on a world to keep me interested long enough to play.

Haider beautiful long time no talk. :)

If you are in K35/36/46 mail me ingame at Social Suicide

twenty-five

You're a mod, very few of you can play well. It's part of the mod stereotype, you can't play at all. I'm 99.9% sure you conform to it.

DeletedUser

You're a mod, very few of you can play well. It's part of the mod stereotype, you can't play at all. I'm 99.9% sure you conform to it.

I hope you arent serious about mods not being able to play. I have played along side even co played with a mod or two and most are good players at the very least. I dont see why you are trying to hate on all mods just because you dont see eye to eye with one. Kinda reminds me of world war 2 if you really think about it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Looking for tribe with quite a lot of active members to pass time and starve off boredom.

Preferred tribe with skill, and possibility of night sitter (ofc my acc has premium to make things easier).

Skype is a plus.

Must :axemen::axemen:time. :icon_twisted:

Depends where you are looking to;
(Takes a look on yer map)
You wouldn't be willing to restart , would ya?

twenty-five

I hope you arent serious about mods not being able to play. I have played along side even co played with a mod or two and most are good players at the very least. I dont see why you are trying to hate on all mods just because you dont see eye to eye with one. Kinda reminds me of world war 2 if you really think about it. :icon_rolleyes:

I am being serious. Most of the mods I see can not play at a level I consider good, perhaps we have different standards, they are mediocre, in my opinion, at best. Where was the hate? I stated my observation from the worlds I have played, as I can think of many mods it does apply to, more than it doesn't. The statement may have been exaggerated but that does not amount to hate. :icon_rolleyes:

Not to mention that your comment about world war 2 is in really bad taste, mainly because I'm not mounting a hate campaign against them, think before you speak.

DeletedUser

If it reminds you of world war 2, then you don't know much of ww2.

DeletedUser

Past experience?

Anyways, if your interested in a good tribe that will be joining tomorrow (of course you'd have to noble a village in our main K) then message me.