Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

Orly? Sounds like your making excuses...

excuses? there are none.
we knew you would declare (well,some of us) we just didn't know WHEN thats how you caught us off guard.
found out from win forums awhile go and then your act1 shared forum confirmed all thoughts.

but you have 2 conquers against are tribe, only 2. and your trying to act like you won? "oh look 2 caps hahaha we best" "oh lookie a punch player quit! they must be falling apart" and whatever nonsense you are saying, i hate to say it, but Most of you sound like ampac right now.

we fought off 2 tribes before,and won, and we will gladly do it again, ofc you are ahead in caps, would kinda look bad if you didn't, but dont act like its the end of punch! as we are still here,we will always be here,and we will be the last tribe around on this world,and if some slight chance we aren't the last tribe we will give one hell of a fight to any and all tribes who attempt to take us out.

DeletedUser37628

If you knew they would declare, but didn't know when, perhaps waiting until they already declared to make any preparations was slightly careless on your part. I think including spudseq, all things considered, is perfectly reasonable...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you knew they would declare, but didn't know when, perhaps waiting until they already declared to make any preparations was slightly careless on your part. I think including spudseq, all things considered, is perfectly reasonable...

Nah, Punch! knows that they will declare, valths knows it, but from what Ive heard they gonna make Spudsdeq and their other members as a cannonfodder, while some core players from Punch! would feed on their inactives and make their true front PUNCH! line strong.

It just shows Punch! selfish side, they choose who will get the support and who will die, and when Spudsdeq left this proves to be true.

Lets see, They left DEnchy, they Left Koala Karl, they left Spudsdeq..There is a pattern in this and all of this were planned by PUNCH! selfish leaders.

RAW is a real powerhouse and, with RAW owning Spudsdeq we will see more fireworks..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nah, Punch! knows that they will declare, valths knows it, but from what Ive heard they gonna make Spudsdeq and their other members as a cannonfodder, while some core players from Punch! would feed on their inactives and make their true front PUNCH! line strong.

It just shows Punch! selfish side, they choose who will get the support and who will die, and when Spudsdeq left this proves to be true.

Lets see, They left DEnchy, they Left Koala Karl, they left Spudsdeq..There is a pattern in this and all of this were planned by PUNCH! selfish leaders.

RAW is a real powerhouse and, with RAW owning Spudsdeq we will see more fireworks..

are you on crack?

not using anyone as connonfodder,he left on his own. and denchy? he quit and attacked us. koala quit due to rl. and we planned all that?

we support everyone in the tribe, we dont let players who try die

DeletedUser37628

I read DenchY's mails, and your thread about him. Multiple members refused support, and little was done about it, if anything... :)

DeletedUser

excuses? there are none.
we knew you would declare (well,some of us) we just didn't know WHEN thats how you caught us off guard.
found out from win forums awhile go and then your act1 shared forum confirmed all thoughts.

but you have 2 conquers against are tribe, only 2. and your trying to act like you won? "oh look 2 caps hahaha we best" "oh lookie a punch player quit! they must be falling apart" and whatever nonsense you are saying, i hate to say it, but Most of you sound like ampac right now.

we fought off 2 tribes before,and won, and we will gladly do it again, ofc you are ahead in caps, would kinda look bad if you didn't, but dont act like its the end of punch! as we are still here,we will always be here,and we will be the last tribe around on this world,and if some slight chance we aren't the last tribe we will give one hell of a fight to any and all tribes who attempt to take us out.

Valth knew we were declaring on the 27th, I am 100% sure of it. His spies even received the circ that said so a few weeks in advance. And it wasnt just 2 caps, it was 400+. Even though spud wasnt part of your tribe when we started nobling, its still 400 villages you lost, in a K you now have 0% presence in. It is a loss no matter how you look at it, and I know the reasons he left (or the sitter) were to protect the stats. He left once we declared on Punch, and then joined !!PA!! and then left them when declared on them :lol: Its so obvious

We are not claiming victory, anything can still happen. But Ill be shocked if it does tbh xD Punch is a good tribe but as far as WIN is concerned they didnt noble their way through anything. All the former WIN Ks were won through recruiting, which I will concede has its advantages. But its nothing to brag about either imo

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
are you on crack?

not using anyone as connonfodder,he left on his own. and denchy? he quit and attacked us. koala quit due to rl. and we planned all that?

we support everyone in the tribe, we dont let players who try die

Yes, you let your players to Die, its your assumption that you didn't..Your the one who is blinded by greed, corruption and deciet. You decieve everyone.

Good thing were not the only tribe who sees this..

Spudsdeq now is dying.....And Punch! left him to die. A tribe like this has no honor. A tribe like this is evil.

DeletedUser

Valth knew we were declaring on the 27th, I am 100% sure of it. His spies even received the circ that said so a few weeks in advance. And it wasnt just 2 caps, it was 400+. Even though spud wasnt part of your tribe when we started nobling, its still 400 villages you lost, in a K you now have 0% presence in. It is a loss no matter how you look at it, and I know the reasons he left (or the sitter) were to protect the stats. He left once we declared on Punch, and then joined !!PA!! and then left them when declared on them :lol: Its so obvious

We are not claiming victory, anything can still happen. But Ill be shocked if it does tbh xD Punch is a good tribe but as far as WIN is concerned they didnt noble their way through anything. All the former WIN Ks were won through recruiting, which I will concede has its advantages. But its nothing to brag about either imo

all that was known was you were declaring soon,not a exact date,but soon. he left for whatever his reasons were, but a attack didnt hit when he was in the tribe (unless you count that wopping gain of 588 odd),didnt lose a village in the tribe, nothing. he has nothing to do with punch anymore.

Yes, you let your players to Die, its your assumption that you didn't..Your the one who is blinded by greed, corruption and deciet. You decieve everyone.

Good thing were not the only tribe who sees this..

Spudsdeq now is dying.....And Punch! left him to die. A tribe like this has no honor. A tribe like this is evil.

ohhh so, all those players you let us crush dont mean a thing right? how many of your players were kicked/quit because of us? so what right do you have to speak about honor? and deceive who? we were always loyal to are allies and tribes we made agreements with, true we messed up a bit with the raw alliance but we didn't deceive them at all.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
who did you crush? Are you sure they are not being account sat? Get your facts straight first, If a tribemate is playing his account and is still killing nukes even with him losing villages will stay with our tribe, also if your our ally we will help you in any way our tribe can, for example 9th even your leading against them we took some of their players to continue fighting.

Thats what you call loyalty, thats what you call camaraderie, thats what you call Honor.

While your tribe is a disgusting, decietfull, manipulative tribe....Your evil...Specially you Zachary as you hold the VALTH account which decieves people.

Lets be true to ourselves shall we, Spudsdeq would not leave tribe if you have helped him, even the sitter should have put some kind of defense, support could have reached him on time.

But what I see here is true betrayal, you betrayed spudsdeq, you backstab him. An evil move. well its common for Punch! to backstab their members and insult them publicly.

Well even I think with the skill of spudsdeq he wouldn't stand a chance against the powerhouse RAW.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

who did you crush? Are you sure they are not being account sat? Get your facts straight first, If a tribemate is playing his account and is still killing nukes even with him losing villages will stay with our tribe, also if your our ally we will help you in any way our tribe can, for example 9th even your leading against them we took some of their players to continue fighting.

i dont even remember the names tbh,skywarp somthing, tenu3? others, i cant recall them but im sure someone else can post there names.
lmao, help 9th? you convinced them to war us, we crushed them in days, you took in there players that survived, what help was that? did you stack them? did you help attack for them? sit there players under attack? no, you didnt. you didnt do shit.

Thats what you call loyalty, thats what you call camaraderie, thats what you call Honor.

no, thats what you call having no honor, loyalty or anything

While your tribe is a disgusting, decietfull, manipulative tribe....Your evil...Specially you Zachary as you hold the VALTH account which decieves people.

oh yes, im sooooo evil, and we all in punch are sooooo evil. :icon_rolleyes:
thats stupid even for you ampac.

Lets be true to ourselves shall we, Spudsdeq would not leave tribe if you have helped him, even the sitter should have put some kind of defense, support could have reached him on time.

support would of never reached in time, support would of been pointless, and you can only snipe for so long.

But what I see here is true betrayal, you betrayed spudsdeq, you backstab him. An evil move. well its common for Punch! to backstab their members and insult them publicly.

Well even I think with the skill of spudsdeq he wouldn't stand a chance against the powerhouse RAW.

ok, if we backstabbed him, let him come here, and say we backstabbed him, i would love to see it happen. we never backstabbed anyone.
powerhouse? for a tribe to be a powerhouse they need to win a war first, which is why win is also not a powerhouse.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dont even remember the names tbh,skywarp somthing, tenu3? others, i cant recall them but im sure someone else can post there names.
lmao, help 9th? you convinced them to war us, we crushed them in days, you took in there players that survived, what help was that? did you stack them? did you help attack for them? sit there players under attack? no, you didnt. you didnt do shit.

no, thats what you call having no honor, loyalty or anything

oh yes, im sooooo evil, and we all in punch are sooooo evil. :icon_rolleyes:
thats stupid even for you ampac.

support would of never reached in time, support would of been pointless, and you can only snipe for so long.

ok, if we backstabbed him, let him come here, and say we backstabbed him, i would love to see it happen. we never backstabbed anyone.
powerhouse? for a tribe to be a powerhouse they need to win a war first, which is why win is also not a powerhouse.

need I say more.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

all that was known was you were declaring soon,not a exact date,but soon.

Err.. this was sent as a circular mail to *everyone* in RAW. It was sent on September 9th.

Onyx2 on 09.09. at 23:00
Hello Tribe mates,

Well this is your 2 week notice we need to have ALL our claims and inactives completed in this time and then everyone must have the following:

1. Finish off the inactives first and foremost

2. Claim and noble the remaining [ally]MF[/ally] members and eat them up asap (Only claim what you can noble within 1 week no more)

3. K83/84 members clear the remaining [ally]BS[/ally] members and get nobling

4. Fake like a god script ( If you have no clue what i am talking about why!! its on Advice/Suggestion and called "Important: Fake Like A God")

5. Get all your nukes/noble trains built up by 27th September!!

Its as simple as that be ready and you best get them villages nobled asap!

~Onyx2 and Soon to be ~GrazieZee

zachary said:
he left for whatever his reasons were, but a attack didnt hit when he was in the tribe (unless you count that wopping gain of 588 odd),didnt lose a village in the tribe, nothing. he has nothing to do with punch anymore.

It is what it is. You guys dont want anything to do with spud understandably since it puts Punch in a bad light, while we want him included since he was a part of Punch up until the declaration and has been our main focus thus far. I wont argue the point further. You guys can add him in your stats if you choose to, but we definitely will.

DeletedUser

lol thats pretty weak. I think its safe to say Punch, WIN, Act1, and RAW are the four powerhouses left on W54, the four tribes big enough to make enough of an impact.

The war Im sure you are referring to is Punches war against ZOMBIE, which, while a good win for punch, also had a lot to do with Sellsword and BH going inactive as well as any other zombie leadership. If memory serves right it was pretty equal up until that point.

in my opinion, there hasnt been any tribe on this world that can claim they accomplished much. Punch did well against ZOMBIE but only after the leaders quit and then recruited a bunch. Nothing wrong with that. WIN did well against us and despite losing half their Ks has not collapsed and is still holding strong. My knowledge on Act1 is the most limited but I do know they fought Cukiez, and now UD (renamed Cukiez) and GKhan and Im sure some others im forgetting. And us in RAW have always been the smallest and probably underestimated but we have not won anything particularly major yet either.

So to sum it up- no tribe has accomplished much, but to say Punch is the only powerhouse on W54 is a bit of an arrogant remark.

DeletedUser

*snip*

They weren't prepared because of the stupidity of Punch's leadership. They even knew the date of the launch, they just did very little about it, even pretty much refused to let the tribe know about what was going on.

all that was known was you were declaring soon,not a exact date,but soon. *snip*

Stop it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Zach you sound a bit like a cornered prey looking to talk his way out of being slaughtered. Or well, making excuses for getting cornered. In any way, imo Spudseq is a legit statistic to count. He's been in Punch! for a length of time even though his position didn't look quite favorable. You say you knew in advance that RAW would be declaring, hence you had plenty of time to support him. Spudseq, I think, wasn't a very bad player (top 10) so with some support he probably could have done a lot of damage in the war. Nevertheless he quit your tribe only after RAW actually declared. This means that his leaving is a direct consequence of RAW's war actions. Whether this is due to PUNCH! not being willing to support or due to Spuds' own choice to leave, that doesn't matter. Hence, he should be counted. It's simple, really.

Good job RAW, go kick some ass. If this fight is still on in about four months, I will finally have time to join in :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62954

I read DenchY's mails, and your thread about him. Multiple members refused support, and little was done about it, if anything... :)

you read the mails after the PRICK DenchY took back the account. and you probably didnt see earlier posts about support. i hope you believe me when i say the account received mass support when my co-player took it over. it's basically the reason the account survived WIN!s attacks and also the reason why the account made it into the HALL OF FAME...

when the prick took back the account, some of us were pissed and withdraw our support, and it kind of snowballed until most people withdrew support

DeletedUser

Hmmm i don't know maybe called........planning?

Nice one :icon_wink:

So basically, you're saying that Punch have no planning ability and RAW do :icon_confused: ... Sorry man, what can I say ... We're sorry?:lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: |RAW|
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Players: spudseq

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 9
Difference: 217

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,145,837
Side 2: 78,749
Difference: 2,067,088

chart

This is the difference between RAW's Team Work & Planning & Punch's

Both sides had equal opportunities to prepare & get ready for it. If Punch had their stuff together & organized support in the 2 week span they knew we were declaring This might not look this way. BUT RAW came out on Top and If Spud is the foreshadowing of how Punch's organization and general level of teamwork comes together Then expect this chart to get much worse for punch because RAW won't be delivering anything less than RAW POWER in this war ;)