Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

Up until July, Punch and RAW were two tribes on the opposite side of the world that had never once exchanged words with the other. When Punch finished ZOMBIE and offered to help us against WIN! things looked pretty bright for a prosperous future with Punch!

helping-hand.jpg

However as time went on it became increasingly more obvious that Punch did not really have any interest whatsoever in helping us out. On the day the alliance was formed Punch slapped us in the face by recruiting one of our own- who was nowhere near them in K74!:icon_evil:

AccountManagement-FaceSlap.jpg

The alliance crashed before it even had a chance to grow and things only went downhill from there.

2469586703_cfdaf88195.jpg

After RAWs recruitment of WIN players in K64 they ended the NAP we had set in place, on the grounds that we did not ask them for permission beforehand even though we were never asked about them recruiting their WIN recruits. They even threatened to declare on us if we recruited more :icon_eek:

threat.gif

At this point we were all sitting here pretty angrily, feeling like Punch had the right to boss us all they want. But taking it was the last thing on our minds.

805401-plotting_revenge_is_fun_large.jpg

RAW hereby declare war on Punch for being the most arrogant and unhonorable tribe Ive seen on W54. Seriously, what tribe recruits from their ally on day 1 of their alliance and then threatens us later? :icon_rolleyes:

Guess theyre going to regret it now..:lol:

revenge-one.jpg

(This is my first declaration so if you dont like it then too bad :p)

DeletedUser

i actually really liked your declaration, was funny :lol:
but anyway, took you long enough to declare,been waiting for awhile

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea, Punch really is a Pathetic!, Backstabbing, Traitorous, Arrogant, Cowardly tribe. Good thing that we are not only who realized that. Full of shitty players who only think of themselves. A tribe with no Honor who just wants to win by backstabbing everybody....

Goodluck to RAW!! I will help your tribe in anyway I can!!:icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yea, Punch really is a Pathetic!, Backstabbing, Traitorous, Cowardly tribe. Good thing that we are not only who realized that. Full of shitty players who only think of themselves.

omg, you're still around ? :icon_cry:

cowardly? yes, declaring on the Former rank 1 tribe (yours) and winning basically since day 1 is cowardly.

who have we backstabbed?

if we are just a tribe of shitty players why'd you try to get us to help fight win when you were leading free? and what does that make your tribe if your losing to a tribe of shitty pathetic backstabbing cowardly players? im sure its worse then what you Think we are.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea, arrogant players like you will always fail.

You see, your betraying everybody even betrayed RAW( Thats what I think Jinx said)....Such pathetic moves to increase PUNCH! power is evil.

Your tribe is Evil!

Cowardly, Bactstabbing!, Arrogant, Pathetic, Selfish players will always fail.

And you guys who promotes this kind of disgusting moves is really a failed tribe...Sure your holding the #1 spot but you did it by traitorous moves, backstabbing styles such moves are shit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

Yea, Punch really is a Pathetic!, Backstabbing, Traitorous, Arrogant, Cowardly tribe. Good thing that we are not only who realized that. Full of shitty players who only think of themselves. A tribe with no Honor who just wants to win by backstabbing everybody....

hurry now and take advantage of the situation. it will probably be your best chance to take villages off us now that we have another distraction.

you keep spewing the same shit all over again. do not compare my tribe with your personality. all the things you mentioned above apply to you.

and you cant even help your own tribe. i guess its the other way around. they are probably going to help you more than you can help them. noob

DeletedUser

Yea, arrogant players like you will always fail.

You see, your betraying everybody even betrayed RAW( Thats what I think Jinx said)....Such pathetic moves to increase PUNCH! power is evil.

Your tribe is Evil!

Cowardly, Bactstabbing!, Arrogant, Pathetic, Selfish players will always fail.

players like me fail? what are you smoking?

we didnt betray them, if we would of betrayed them we would of just declared.

lawl evil thats funny

And you guys who promotes this kind of disgusting moves is really a failed tribe...Sure your holding the #1 spot but you did it by traitorous moves, backstabbing styles such moves are shit.

traitorous moves? backstabbing styles? you mean, declaring on your tribe and winning the war?

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hurry now and take advantage of the situation. it will probably be your best chance to take villages off us now that we have another distraction.

you keep spewing the same shit all over again. do not compare my tribe with your personality. all the things you mentioned above apply to you.

and you cant even help your own tribe. i guess its the other way around. they are probably going to help you more than you can help them. noob

Oh! the traitor from former Zombie! posted...Yea find other players to spew your lies to! with you posting Ill stop now..

Pathetic bong972, your a disgusting player.

DeletedUser

Ampac, bong and zach? D:

Just like the good ol' days :icon_wink:

/lurks moar

DeletedUser100904

Look's like PUNCH! is gunna look even better when they win the world ;)

DeletedUser

I dont see how Punch can win considering they cant defeat WIN despite them losing like half of their Ks

I could be wrong but to me this is the beginning of the end

DeletedUser

I dont see how Punch can win considering they cant defeat WIN despite them losing like half of their Ks

I could be wrong but to me this is the beginning of the end

we have done alot of damage to win, and are war has not been That long so no one should expect us to defeat them quickly.

considering how Raw couldnt defeat WIN either i dont see the point of you bringing them up

DeletedUser

we have done alot of damage to win, and are war has not been That long so no one should expect us to defeat them quickly.

considering how Raw couldnt defeat WIN either i dont see the point of you bringing them up

ya but we were also 1/5 the size of WIN at that time. Things are just a little different now xD

DeletedUser

ya but we were also 1/5 the size of WIN at that time. Things are just a little different now xD

yes but punch was also helping you fight them taking most of the attacks from WIN, im sure you could of continued to grow while fighting instead of NAPing them.
also, we were smaller then WIN when we declared also,looking at the stats you can see size doesnt matter ;)

DeletedUser

yes but punch was also helping you fight them taking most of the attacks from WIN, im sure you could of continued to grow while fighting instead of NAPing them.
also, we were smaller then WIN when we declared also,looking at the stats you can see size doesnt matter ;)

only at the end and after like 4 months :p. and by that point wins conquers against us did slow down a bit. we put a halt to their OPs and things may have turned around BUT that is all speculation so I wont pursue that point further.

yes you were smaller but not by nearly as much as us. We were like 20 mill. you were over 80 mill at that time and WIN was like 100 mill

DeletedUser100904

Meh, well if PUNCH! do go down at least they had to be gang banged to go down

DeletedUser

only at the end and after like 4 months :p. and by that point wins conquers against us did slow down a bit. we put a halt to their OPs and things may have turned around BUT that is all speculation so I wont pursue that point further.

yes you were smaller but not by nearly as much as us. We were like 20 mill. you were over 80 mill at that time and WIN was like 100 mill

4 months is better then never :p never know you could of lost if we didnt jump in.

DeletedUser

Meh, well if PUNCH! do go down at least they had to be gang banged to go down

Ya I agree Punch did do well as a tribe and accomplished a lot in this world. It was unfortunate that they needed to work on their diplomatic skills a bit and caused it to end up this way xD but I wish you guys luck and cant wait to see how the battlefield changes. Here is a map for reference:

W54WorldMap9-21-11.png

and zach that is very true, what could have happened I guess we'll never know. WIN have proven to have some good fighters, I think we could all agree on.

Last edited by a moderator: