Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser37628

omg, you're still around ? :icon_cry:

cowardly? yes, declaring on the Former rank 1 tribe (yours) and winning basically since day 1 is cowardly.

who have we backstabbed?

if we are just a tribe of shitty players why'd you try to get us to help fight win when you were leading free? and what does that make your tribe if your losing to a tribe of shitty pathetic backstabbing cowardly players? im sure its worse then what you Think we are.

Declaring is not courageous if you have plans of winning through deception and recruitment. Just sayin'...

DeletedUser37628

yes but punch was also helping you fight them taking most of the attacks from WIN, im sure you could of continued to grow while fighting instead of NAPing them.
also, we were smaller then WIN when we declared also,looking at the stats you can see size doesnt matter ;)

You are so full of crap zach. As if you'd know if you were taking most of our attacks. Considering the size difference, RAW fought very respectably against WIN!, whereas your tribe came into the war knowing you had most of ex-soap on lock. And don't act like that isn't true, I've had some of them TELL me that to be the case. So this "we declared on a bigger tribe, we're so manly" argument you have going is complete bogus.

DeletedUser

To my fellow Win! players... We have our own thread in our war with the soon to be defunct tribe... I think Punching Bag has a much better ring to it...

So to those in Win! let RAW have their thread and let's stick to ours.

I guess I can leave my bias unstated... Good Luck to all involved and kick the crap outta those Sim city playing losers who left Win! to join Punch!

Lord loxley

only at the end and after like 4 months :p. and by that point wins conquers against us did slow down a bit. we put a halt to their OPs and things may have turned around BUT that is all speculation so I wont pursue that point further.

yes you were smaller but not by nearly as much as us. We were like 20 mill. you were over 80 mill at that time and WIN was like 100 mill

na we had 78mio and win 120mio :)

DeletedUser

Retribution WIN! GETS PUNCH!ED on 17.07. at 23:01:19 71 days 12:14:51 Show statistics Offer peace

[spoil]
2crkbqf.png
[/spoil]

As it can be seen clearly, WIN(+ their puppets Patron) had around 20 continents while we had 10. They were nearly 2 times of us, and consider that 9th tribe later sided with them and was trying to backstab us, so we killed them off too, the gap is even bigger.

But no worries, we did this before too:

[spoil]
35bft4z.png
[/spoil]

I'll talk about reasons of war and how low and coward RAW is, but later when I have more time. Just wanted to end this useless debate. If you guys wouldnt be that afraid of attacking us (even after converting Act1 against us aswell) you wouldnt do such low tricks for weeks. You caught us off-guard, we may have some serious losses but in the end this will be a honorable fight by our end.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow? as if you didn't recruit?

Lets see, You recruited, Josheb taking over that continent, You recruited Hibakuchsa taking that continent, You recruited, Spudsdeq taking over that continent, You recruited Xnoxius, Donszvone, Serb Warlord...Shall I go on...You recruited Reiny Uy...Shall I go on...Your not a warrior tribe your just a shitty tribe trying to look tough.

You see Valth, even with your backstabbing, mass-recruiting ways you can't move towards our core. You even backstab Act1 and RAW...Your tribe is shit and it will always be.

Well your shitty plans will soon backfire on your pathetic ways...

Last edited:

DeletedUser60709

Once again RAW is fighting on the world stage. The declaration is based on our own reasons and has NOT been influenced by other tribes.

Whilst the world have been waiting for our next move we have known for ages which way we would go. Basically like Jinxsy has stated, PUNCH! need to learn diplomacy big time and he has given the reasons already.

In the past our natural enemies have always been WIN!. At first when our tribes were at war, WIN! did get the early advantage being a lot larger than ourselves. However we got organised and towards the end it was getting to be a stalemate. During all this time both tribes got to know each other and gained respect for players on both sides.

Then PUNCH! approached us about diplomacy relations. Knowing this could change the tide of things on w54 it was natural for us to look at his further. As soon as diplomatic relations started they disrespected us by there actions of recruitment from our ranks, trying to dictate to us who we recruit even when they were recruiting from our enemies at the time. We are our own tribe and NO other tribe tells us what to do. Diplomacy is based on respect, talking issues over and coming to a solution that is satisfactory to both tribes.

We knew then that we wouldn’t be able to work with PUNCH! long term. At the same time the diplomats of both RAW and WIN! started to talk to each other. The leadership quickly realised that having the south secure made sense to both tribes. So former foes became friends and a few tribe changes took place based to location. We prefer to have allies we respect than others we cant trust.

In conclusion, PUNCH! tried to play us and have now come unstuck big time. Time will tell which way the world will fair in the future, in the meantime, I hope the coming months proves to be enjoyable to both friends and foes.

See you all ingame,

BravoTwo

Last edited:

DeletedUser3155

Fun fun! I'm in K34 and K44, come attack me... noone ever does! I'm not sure what RAW are expecting, but I think they are expecting an easy fight since we are fighting with WIN. Well, sadly for RAW, thats quite wrong. Quite a few of us havent done much in the WIN war due to holidays, but now most of us are back with hundred of villages full of troops sitting around, so I think its going to get messy :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We think it's an easy fight? Ha! Same here, loads of us haven't done anything due to vacation and stuff, I think YOU are the ones underestimating our strenght and teamwork. Looking forward to all of the mess^^

Cheers,
Team .Limited Angel.

DeletedUser99701

Wait! We backstabbed Act 1 too?
We're just the biggest bunch of assholes ever!

To RAW, here's hoping for a good fight:)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't spudsdeq trust your pathetic cowardly tribe? Seems the shittiness in your evil, cowardly tribe is already showing...:icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Let the records show that spud shall be included in any and all war stats.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha I'm just gonna go ahead and say Spud already left before even putting up a fight....

Not even a Full 24 hours of War & your 3rd biggest player left XD

DeletedUser37628

I can't help but point out that if valth feels like including 9th in our points at the start of the war, perhaps we should be including ex-soap in YOUR points too, considering you EVENTUALLY recruited them. :lol:

DeletedUser

lol, Valth, if you really want to talk about my deception feel free, but its not going to be news to anyone except maybe those in your tribe.

But also remember, *none* of this would have happened if Punch didnt treat us like garbage. As I said in the declaration, things looked real bright between us for a bit, and there is no way you can blame us for it going dark.

Also, its a game, not real life. I dont care if you think I was unfair or whatever. You tried deceiving me too by trying to ally with us against WIN and then eventually Act1 even though you had no intention of doing the latter.

Quote from mail with Valth:

V for Valth on 12.09. at 14:50
Mate you're finishing MF fast. I'ld like to talk to you about something.

Act1 since the beginning is doing their noob wars. They never helped us even with supports and whenever we ask some from them they refuse us by saying they are already fighting... This is kinda getting on my nerves. By looking at map I see there're 3-4 really weak WIN targets around you; [player]nguyendat[/player] to slaughter, [player]ramonthe1st[/player], [player]ultrabad99[/player]... They're all very weak players. There're just some resistandce in K47 and K46 but if we break them through all road will be open in WIN lands for us. I know heresxwolfman only thinks about being n1 and forcing you to declare on us, but he'll like it better when he has 1000 easy villages to noble, and be sure he will coz win will be surprised.

I said I dont like Act1's participation. When they asked us to participate in 2 small wars we did all we can and actually nobled enemies faster then them in 1 war. But they never did any help to us and fighting against small tribes. If you can hit WIN we two can end this world as allies, Act1 seems to be dying by inacivity already coz they dont have courage to make a big leap..

What do you say about this? We can change the world diplomacy, if you hit us it'll be act1 & us vs you and win, and it'll be a god damn long war even if you can make some advance at beginning. But if we do it this war it'll be us 3 vs win later us2 vs act1 if they dont die out of boredom till we reach them. They still couldnt take the barbs of zomber and krushers, that tribe is that inactive imagine, around 300 9k babr lying untouched...

-------------------------------------

So ya, *you* tried tricking me as well. I am not in any way denying that I tricked you because I did. And it got really tiring and tedious towards the end too. But dont come spouting on here about morals when you were no better than I am.

Whats done is done. None of this would have happened if Punch had treated us as allies should have in the first place. They have no one to blame for their diplomatic stance with other tribes but themselves.

DeletedUser

Good time to come back to the world me thinks :lol:

Good luck to Punch! If the original spud is still playing, this time perhaps we finish our fight? :)

And before I leave, hey Zach and V :icon_wink: ... allies on 1 world and enemies on another :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I like the declaration. RAW deserves great respect for reaching the place where they are now. They have always been the underdog, but taken alot of punishment without faltering. Now they're going to take on PUNCH! and I have little doubt that they will be succesfull.

If only I had the time to coplay or take on an empty account... damn you molecular science & technology :(