Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

Got some good info that spud is away and that he is being sat by a punch member. So that would mean that he didnt leave hmmmmm

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: |RAW|
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Players: spudseq

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 64
Difference: 22

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 337,127
Side 2: 548,760
Difference: 211,633

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158,292
Side 2: 8,978
Difference: 149,314

chart

Well Well Well ... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser3155

Side 1:
Side 2:

He's not even in the tribe, he decided to quit :( This was before you took his villages, so he has no def... I think the mass incoming was part of the reason though, so well played.

DeletedUser

He's not even in the tribe, he decided to quit :( This was before you took his villages, so he has no def... I think the mass incoming was part of the reason though, so well played.

I hear a Punch player is still sitting him ... and was when he quit :icon_wink: ...

5K incs at least Im guessing :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 64
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 337,127
Side 2: 548,760
Difference: 211,633

chart

Side 1: 158,292
Side 2: 8,978
Difference: 149,314

chart

Well Well Well ... :icon_eek:[/SPOIL]

Well done to RAW, I am curious what those stats would look like with out the s guy in them though, I don't have the time to run it through myself, so if someone could let me know that would be good. I only ask that because I know that not many had faith in his [playing] abilities.

Declaring is not courageous if you have plans of winning through deception and recruitment. Just sayin'...

Courage is making the right decisions. If doing that means using those methods, then making that decision and following through is more courageous than doing otherwise.

Just sayin'.

Of course, I completely agree about the recruitment though. Doing that is just ridiculous (at least in the amounts Punch! leadership seems to enjoy, and for the reasons they do so).

DeletedUser37628

Courage is making the right decisions. If doing that means using those methods, then making that decision and following through is more courageous than doing otherwise.

Just sayin'.

Of course, I completely agree about the recruitment though. Doing that is just ridiculous (at least in the amounts Punch! leadership seems to enjoy, and for the reasons they do so).

I was explaining to sifo recently that the idea of "wrongness" is a complicated one at the very least. The same can be said for "rightness". Whether punch made the "right" decision by recruiting a bunch of random people for the sake of their point worth and utter lack of a positional advantage is difficult to judge, morally. However, coming into a war knowing they had 20 million points ready to change sides and subsequently even the playing field and then acting like they were being courageous by doing so is just silly.

Also, not to mention that they had an ally in Act1, and therefore only one tribe to worry about... us. We were fighting raw at that time as well. It's not as if they rose above some plateau in declaring on us, it was the obvious choice. But the manner in which they did so will lose them this world in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I was explaining to sifo recently that the idea of "wrongness" is a complicated one at the very least. The same can be said for "rightness". Whether punch made the "right" decision by recruiting a bunch of random people for the sake of their point worth and utter lack of a positional advantage is difficult to judge, morally. However, coming into a war knowing they had 20 million points ready to change sides and subsequently even the playing field and then acting like they were being courageous by doing so is just silly.

Also, not to mention that they had an ally in Act1, and therefore only one tribe to worry about... us. We were fighting raw at that time as well. It's not as if they rose above some plateau in declaring on us, it was the obvious choice. But the manner in which they did so will lose them this world in my opinion.

Yes, it is complicated - but coming from an enemy, saying the other side is 'wrong' doesn't really mean much. There is a huge difference between a member of Punch saying something is wrong in their methods, and you saying the same thing. But as I said, when it comes to recruitment I agree, recruiting the VOID members is something I never agreed with, as the Punch archives could testify. xP

But my issue was more the amount recruited, not that players were recruited. And deception has a great place in war. As for Act1, at best they are or were a secure border (which is nothing to scoff at), but they weren't helping (that I can recall) when I was in Punch, and they still aren't as far as I know. At best Act1 are neutral, to both Punch and WIN.

DeletedUser37628

Yes, it is complicated - but coming from an enemy, saying the other side is 'wrong' doesn't really mean much. There is a huge difference between a member of Punch saying something is wrong in their methods, and you saying the same thing. But as I said, when it comes to recruitment I agree, recruiting the VOID members is something I never agreed with, as the Punch archives could testify. xP

But my issue was more the amount recruited, not that players were recruited. And deception has a great place in war. As for Act1, at best they are or were a secure border (which is nothing to scoff at), but they weren't helping (that I can recall) when I was in Punch, and they still aren't as far as I know. At best Act1 are neutral, to both Punch and WIN.

A secure border sounded awfully nice. So nice in fact, that we developed one for ourselves :)

Also, I know that there are many in punch who don't condone the manner in which things have been handled with regards to VOID, 9th, or PA. I am not the only person who thinks that what's happened is wrong. But alas, you're right... me saying something punch did was wrong is probably a waste of my time (even though it's totally true! :lol:) because it's to be expected. But I am actually willing to admit when WIN! or myself makes a mistake, so I like to think I have at least SOME credibility.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 2
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 320,184
Side 2: 18,476
Difference: 301,708

chart

Well...

DeletedUser

...At best Act1 are neutral, to both Punch and WIN....

Not sure about this. I tend to see the teeter-totter leaning towards Punch! but that is just my opinion and I have No proof to throw in this. Just a vibe I get.

Good to see Spudsey's sim cities falling apart... Look forward to the next crettin's pretty shiny villages lost.

DeletedUser

i just like this war already, i wanna have more villages on the front though :lol:

DeletedUser

LOl Yeah True Dunno

I don't think Punch is gonna fair well against RAW's organization

DeletedUser

You act as if you don't have almost 55 million more points than we do :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmmm WIN! + |RAW| or can i not count :( i Still believe PUNCH! will win this, it hasn't even started ;)

DeletedUser

Hmmm i don't remember WIN! being a part of |RAW|? Maybe that's my misunderstanding? And it's currently 51-2... Is it starting soon?

I think I'm also forgetting that every member in PUNCH! is participating in the war against WIN!...

DeletedUser

Well Obviously not, PUNCH! are at war with two major tribes so thats WIN! + |RAW| vs PUNCH! and Spudseq has nothing to do with the stats he knew of his position and let himself go as we could not do much as you are close range and slipped in a declaration.
I'm sure PUNCH! got people bitching at them for adding kicked members.

DeletedUser

So now it's our problem that you have no fwiends? Awhhh I sorry...

Spudseq has nothing to do with the stats he knew of his position and let himself go

Aren't your pants currently on fire sir? Because I happen to be hearing that it was a sitter. And also, was he not a member of PUNCH! when the declaration was made?

DeletedUser

Well you heard wrong then ;) He knew it would be best to let himself go then passed the sit on which i'm sure theirs another account he can come to play or co play.
he was surrounded not much could be done you haven't actually touched the PUNCH! frontline and it'll be a long war on the bottle neck front.