Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

So then PUNCH! is a tribe that is full of players that give up once attacked? Hmmm, interesting.

i'm sure theirs another account he can come to play

So now would be a good time for me to report him for multi-accounting?

DeletedUser

Did i say "Come to play" or "is playing now" :X and he put the tribe before himself.

DeletedUser

Lets be honest it shall be when the next op happens that shall decide how this shall go, but what i am interested in knowing since spud he being account sat by someone in Punch since he is away its nice to see "he left" and joined !PA! to save on stats which if you didnt know has happened.

Regardless its Punch! own fault for there style of play and behaver it shall be interesting to see how this war shall go, i am going for how the rest of the wars have gone against us.

DeletedUser

Obviously |RAW| have the upper hand, PUNCH! are fighting two wars.

HeftySmurf

Punch! have fought two wars simultaneously before, and we know the results of those.

DeletedUser

Same thing was happening with WIN! since Punch declared on them while we was fighting them, its swings and roundabouts. There isnt a excuse since we fighting in different areas so it should effect anything, organisation and a working active tribe is all you need :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Punch! have fought two wars simultaneously before, and we know the results of those.

Lol, maybe fighting 2 noob tribes, RAW is a strong tribe hefty not like yours a cowardly, tratorous, backstabbing tribe.

The area they are fighting now are the ones they Punch! mass recruited, Spudsdeq, Josheb, Hibakusha area..None of those are originally from Punch!. So I think Punch would leave them to DIE! cause is their way...Look at Denchy and Koala Karl evidence don't lie.

Look at Spudsdeq he left tribe( I assume this is account sat by Punch! to protect stats), now they will see how RAW really attacks.

RAW is a better tribe than PUNCH! and your 3-4 continents of control will be lost in just a matter of months...:lol:...Ouch!

DeletedUser99701

RAW is a better tribe than PUNCH! and your 3-4 continents of control will be lost in just a matter of months...:lol:...Ouch!

So what your saying here is that RAW is a better tribe than yours as well seeing as how your saying they are going to do what yours hasn't.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yes, RAW is better tribe..I admit that long before thats why we asked for an alliance from them.. They have loyal members, honorable people, they are true to their words..

As you could see some of the players who joined us before( FROM SOAP) instead of proving that they are a true warrior player left to join your pathetic, backstabbing tribe, they are cowards in my book. One good example is spudsdeq..A real coward he prefers to RUN away from wars, disregards instructions, this is a selfish player who only thinks about himself.

Oh well, its the truth you could twist it all you want, but PUNCH! is an evil tribe.

HeftySmurf

i love how you still say mine yet im not playing w54....

Ampac logic is logic because ampac is master? Explains the extra chromosome.

Either way your cocky because your still nobling every barb you can see and thinking you can build enough defense to survive.

I pity people such as yourself, noobs who act like they are kings but in reality are just fools playing an online war game badly.

DeletedUser

But I am actually willing to admit when WIN! or myself makes a mistake, so I like to think I have at least SOME credibility.

Perhaps you do, but not when it comes to an enemy. They are, after all, the enemy. :icon_wink:

Not sure about this. I tend to see the teeter-totter leaning towards Punch! but that is just my opinion and I have No proof to throw in this. Just a vibe I get.

Good to see Spudsey's sim cities falling apart... Look forward to the next crettin's pretty shiny villages lost.

Perhaps you are right, but there is quite a bit of tension between Punch! and Act1, to the point I personally don't consider it a safe border - and never did while I was playing - to the point I kept large portions of my D in reserve just in case.

I also just want to note that without the S guys villages includes in the stats, Punch has only lost two villages. Now, that isn't to say I don't agree with them being included, but it is important to note that only a bad player who has decided to quit (though because of incoming) is bleeding villages, not active players.

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: |RAW|

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 18,507
Difference: 18,507

chart

You act as if you don't have almost 55 million more points than we do :icon_rolleyes:

That is largely irrelevant when WIN is also warring Punch. So it is actually Punch at the disadvantage with 74 million less points. You can't act the underdog when your side is bigger.

DeletedUser

The things is calmir, that "s guy" was ranked 6th in the world. He was actively growing up until attacks started. And if we do want to consider him a bad player, than that is just ill recruiting on PUNCH's part.

That is largely irrelevant when WIN is also warring Punch. So it is actually Punch at the disadvantage with 74 million less points. You can't act the underdog when your side is bigger.

It's hardly the same front, and it's to there poor diplomacy that they are in that position.

DeletedUser

To Whomevers says Spud Doesn't get included in the war stats they are 200% Wrong

Spud in every sense of the way will be included in any RAW - Punch War related stats because he Only left to save stats. If anyone tries to say that is otherwise it will be complete B.s. Spud was not planning to leave before the RAW - Punch War.

You can Argue that he left for his Own reasons, Wheather thats the case or not, He still left because of RAW & RAW is going to get 300 Plus villages because of it. & Not just any 300+ Villages, They are villages that are/will be acquired through War Efforts of RAW. Anyway you want to slice it, his villages are direct stats through the RAW - Punch War, Every village Raw Gains through Spud is 1 more village added to RAW and one less Village for Punch

War isn't just who gets nobled while in their tribes, If you feel that that is the case and Punch is only losing by ONLY the two villages that were nobled, then feel free to call Punch lossing 4 Million points losing by 2 villages

LOl & Yes, RAW and Win are fighting in different Areas & Since they are so keen to tell everyone that they are winning the war against Win since day one and how RAW lost both Wars to Win, Then they shouldn't have a problem fighting a tribe with 50 Mil less points right? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:Evil is a bit dramatic

Nowai! Punch is so evil; you especially my dear.

The things is calmir, that "s guy" was ranked 6th in the world. He was actively growing up until attacks started. And if we do want to consider him a bad player, than that is just ill recruiting on PUNCH's part.

It's hardly the same front, and it's to there poor diplomacy that they are in that position.

And? Josheb is ranked first in the world and I have never seen indication that he's a good player. Rank is irrelevant. Nor have I argued that Punch's recruitments standards are anything but bad - so I fail to see exactly what the first part of your post has to do with what I said; I was merely noting that RAW's gains have been predominantly against an inactive and - in my opinion - bad player. I was not dismissing their contribution to the war, just mentioning that they aren't a true indicator of how either tribe matches up against the other.

As for not being on 'the same front', I have to wonder why you think that makes a difference. Two fronts mean more villages to defend, which means troops are divided between them, meaning that Punch can't bring it's full weight to bear, in either attacking or defending. Punch doesn't magically get villages to use to fight RAW, just because you decided to join in. They have a finite amount, which now need to be divided between two enemy tribes.

DeletedUser62954

Lol, maybe fighting 2 noob tribes, RAW is a strong tribe hefty not like yours a cowardly, tratorous, backstabbing tribe.

The area they are fighting now are the ones they Punch! mass recruited, Spudsdeq, Josheb, Hibakusha area..None of those are originally from Punch!. So I think Punch would leave them to DIE! cause is their way...Look at Denchy and Koala Karl evidence don't lie.

Look at Spudsdeq he left tribe( I assume this is account sat by Punch! to protect stats), now they will see how RAW really attacks.

you really need to widen your vocabulary, dont you know anything to say besides cowardly, traitorous, backstabbing? you probably have shortcuts on your keyboards for those.

and who told you we left people out to die?

denchy - he was mass supported when the person playing him wasnt a prick. but most support was withdrawn when the prick came back

koala karl - i personally tried to get support to most of his villages which were in need of support so what are you trying to say?

let me see you take control of a continent we own. oh wait, i forget, you couldnt do that when you were warring us by yourselves. you must be super happy that now you have RAW to help you divide our troops. congrats

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you really need to widen your vocabulary, dont you know anything to say besides cowardly, traitorous, backstabbing? you probably have shortcuts on your keyboards for those.

and who told you we left people out to die?

denchy - he was mass supported when the person playing him wasnt a prick. but most support was withdrawn when the prick came back

koala karl - i personally tried to get support to most of his villages which were in need of support so what are you trying to say?

let me see you take control of a continent we own. oh wait, i forget, you couldnt do that when you were warring us by yourselves. you must be super happy that now you have RAW to help you divide our troops. congrats

You supported? When you yourself told the whole world that ZOMBIE was cannonfodder, also if you treat players like that saying that their prick when they are your own tribesmates shows your true side, your an evil man manipulator, twister of words...I see your justifying your existence in PUNCH! tribe...

Hey you have grown by that size by betraying ZOMBIE, you left them used classified information to noble easy targets for your own gain.. Your a traitor, a coward, a selfish manipulating player who only thinks of his villages..

You got no HONOR..

Don't justify your selfish acts by saying you "could" have supported, Don't Justify your selfishness by saying a player is a prick..

You guys are pathetic, your backward reasonings shows your kind of leadership in your cowardly, traitorius tribe.

Now Spudsdeq, he should be included in that stats( PUNCH VS RAW STATS), he was active ranked no.7, or 6 during his stay in PUNCH! tribe, PUNCH! tribe made him leave PUNCH! in order to say that he wasn't in the tribe in the first place...

Your planning SUcks! You think the world is stupid enough to believe your strategy.....You make me laugh bong972. As usual you'll post some crappy reply to justify yourself again.

DeletedUser

redominantly against an inactive

He wasn't inactive? He had grown 1/2 a million points in the 3 weeks leading up to the attacks.

And I'm now believing that PUNCH's tribe moto is "just give up, we have another account for you"

Side 1:
Tribes: |RAW|
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Players: spudseq

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 1
Difference: 87

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 836,162
Side 2: 8,978
Difference: 827,184

chart

Also please note that the lone PUNCH! conquer was recaped by us...

Last edited by a moderator: