Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser3155

To Whomevers says Spud Doesn't get included in the war stats they are 200% Wrong

Spud in every sense of the way will be included in any RAW - Punch War related stats because he Only left to save stats. If anyone tries to say that is otherwise it will be complete B.s. Spud was not planning to leave before the RAW - Punch War.

Its kinda pointless to include players who arent in the tribe, especially as time goes on. People come and people go, some might become inactive, some might leave etc. Its like with the WIN! war, some of their players were getting raped and left or got kicked from WIN!, but we dont go posting stats for those people even if they left halfway through a fight. I'd be more grateful that a player left the tribe and is now easy pickings, if he had stayed he would be stacked to hell by now and very hard to get through.

DeletedUser

Because he knew of his position he had front everywhere and as you just declared on the spot would have taken time to get stacks their then it would have cost a large ammount of stacks and he knew this so he put the tribe before himself and let PUNCH! use their DV's much more efficient

DeletedUser

Why did he leave though? I mean, you guys didnt even try to help him.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Because he knew of his position he had front everywhere and as you just declared on the spot would have taken time to get stacks their then it would have cost a large ammount of stacks and he knew this so he put the tribe before himself and let PUNCH! use their DV's much more efficient

Thats the lamest excuse I've ever heard. Is this the tribe worth fighting for?

DeletedUser

When PUNCH! have got to get stacks for WIN! frontline and the RAW frontline? then would have to had to use about 200+ DV's for Spud so does it really make sense or do you have no idea?

DeletedUser

That's a failure on leadership in Punch! To some extent the #1 tribe has to expect that a bulls-eye is painted on their backs as soon as they attain those heights. To be ill prepared to defend against ANY possibility is the most ignorant excuse I have ever heard... LOLcatz or whatever your name is... Take your excuses and run them by intelligent individuals before you post in the future.

Shame on you for even arguing this point.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ha ha...man that's a lame excuse.

Good luck to RAW on the war...they have remained underdogs for a long time, its time they go for glory..:icon_wink:
Punch...it seems the declaration was sudden for u people....u need to get ur Act together...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Of course |RAW| caught punch off guard and lost spudseq, they have rarely even touched the "Real" PUNCH! frontline and it'll be a long war on that south bottle neck

DeletedUser

i actually really liked your declaration, was funny :lol:
but anyway, took you long enough to declare,been waiting for awhile

Of course |RAW| caught punch off guard and lost spudseq, they have rarely even touched the "Real" PUNCH! frontline and it'll be a long war on that south bottle neck

Orly? Sounds like your making excuses...

DeletedUser37628

Yeah, of course punch wasn't prepared, why hadn't I thought of that? Well, they'll be fine now that they think they know what's going on around them again. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Its kinda pointless to include players who arent in the tribe, especially as time goes on. People come and people go, some might become inactive, some might leave etc. Its like with the WIN! war, some of their players were getting raped and left or got kicked from WIN!, but we dont go posting stats for those people even if they left halfway through a fight. I'd be more grateful that a player left the tribe and is now easy pickings, if he had stayed he would be stacked to hell by now and very hard to get through.

You sir are a 100% dipstick.

Just because someone left Punch doesn't mean its not counting agaisnt them. If Spud had 0 points and he left the tribe after we Declared, Then Yes THAT would be pointless because RAW did not gain anything tangable and Punch wouldn't have lost anything BUT

IF you bothered to read my other post, i stated (which i know everyone will agree with) that War is not just who was nobled in their tribe, Winning a war isn't just what the stats say. It literally who has aquired more positive things off the other side. Wheather that is Villages, Player loss, Tribal territory, Moral. Anything that is Gained from the other side iisn't pointless, Espcially if its everything i listed above

By your logic: RAW Declartion's effect was pointless because we only nobled 2 villages shortly after....If you owned a brain in your head youd understand that Raw's Declartion had possibly the maximum effect possible. We INSTANTLY neutralized the 3rd biggest player in Punch & Punch is now out 4 Million points....If there is anyway you can explain how losing 4 million points, and an entire area of territory is "pointless" Feel free to try XD

DeletedUser

spud will be included because him leaving Punch was in every way directly related to our declaration. Furthermore his account is controlled by Punch still and is still launching nukes on our members. There is no reason why he shouldnt be added to the stats.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funniest thing I've heard in a while :lol:

btw, how come the "REAL" Punch frontline have not been able to take a singl village from RAW yet?:lol:

DeletedUser

He wasn't inactive? He had grown 1/2 a million points in the 3 weeks leading up to the attacks.

And I'm now believing that PUNCH's tribe moto is "just give up, we have another account for you"

Quoting me out of context doesn't really help your case. I never stated that the account was inactive before the incomings started (though, if I recall correctly, didn't the account leave the tribe before you declared?), merely that the account was inactive - which it is. I would also once again repeat that I am not arguing about the inclusion of that account into the stats, merely noting that it isn't a true indicator of how this war is going to go.

Yeah, of course punch wasn't prepared, why hadn't I thought of that? Well, they'll be fine now that they think they know what's going on around them again. :icon_rolleyes:

They weren't prepared because of the stupidity of Punch's leadership. They even knew the date of the launch, they just did very little about it, even pretty much refused to let the tribe know about what was going on.

pudge.d.butcher

hey Jinxi !!! *waves* and to the old guys
hello HBD :icon_neutral:
I am fat, you know what people say about elephants having good memory ?

someone here should go back and play. some thing in the frontline just for the heck of it , looks at a barbaric german fellow above :lol:
well done. keep it up people....

DeletedUser

Hey pudge, nice to see you around again :)

Side 1:
Tribes: |RAW|
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Players: spudseq

Timeframe: 27/09/2011 00:00:00 to 30/09/2011 18:00:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 1
Difference: 140

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: