Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

As Jinx said,I never mentioned you guys were not doing well against us and yeah,my tribe recently,has been falling because most of the players quit or went barb.I called PUNCH! a fail tribe because they are failing in the major war(RAGE! vs PUNCH!).Its clearly visible,PUNCH! were rank.1 not long ago and now they are going down.I think this war of PUNCH! and Shogun will be the last war Punch!'s gonna win as boxsmasher said.

And hey sathom,most of your tribe's gain on us is cuz they ate our inactives.

punch only lost 1st because they merged,THAT is clearly visible :icon_rolleyes:

most of rage/win/raw were against inactive/quit players, so whats your point? punch is bad for it against shogun, but rage is good for it against us?

and no its not because of recently your players have quit, its because your tribe has generally sucked the whole world

DeletedUser

As if you were not losing the war,you all would have stepped down sooner or later even if they had not have merged.

Explains how inactive your tribe's frontline is.So your players could not take them before,sad.....You can say my tribe is inactive .Yes,it is,thats why we lost many villages to your players.Our situation was same as yours but we managed a bit change in it in the recent weeks.But you r still losing the war with RAGE!:icon_wink:

Shall I name the players who quit,because it seems by your posts you know more than me about my tribe.....

DeletedUser

As if you were not losing the war,you all would have stepped down sooner or later even if they had not have merged.

Explains how inactive your tribe's frontline is.So your players could not take them before,sad.....You can say my tribe is inactive .Yes,it is,thats why we lost many villages to your players.Our situation was same as yours but we managed a bit change in it in the recent weeks.But you r still losing the war with RAGE!:icon_wink:

Shall I name the players who quit,because it seems by your posts you know more than me about my tribe.....

i dont think so, we could of kept that rank forever.

well, we were losing because we had some inactivity,but that will change in a few days, and they had to cheat for war caps, but im not gonna get into that, these cheaters will get in a rage :lol:
no, its not because your tribe is inactive, it is because your players are horrible,simple as that.
meh, we will lose in your dreams, because its never actually gonna happen.

i wouldnt doubt i know more then you, i also know more about rage then some its own members :lol:

DeletedUser

Maybe you could have kept that rank a little longer by recruitng from other tribes.You recruited some of ABN recently.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAGE!
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,552
Side 2: 27,263
Difference: 25,711
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 221
Side 2: 34
Difference: 187
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 13,647,467
Side 2: 219,953,462
Difference: 206,305,995
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,126,606
Side 2: 320,269
Difference: 1,806,337
chart

:icon_wink:

Yes ,we died of inactivity .If we were that active when we were at the time of Cukiez ,we would have probably put a strong defense against PUNCH!. If you want to say you manged to crush BSuaveinc ,yes you did but I think he was not getting much on otherwise I think he would have put up for some more days.Our players are not horrible,they failed to get time in TW due to RL.

I dont think you know much about us..:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe you could have kept that rank a little longer by recruitng from other tribes.You recruited some of ABN recently.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAGE!
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,552
Side 2: 27,263
Difference: 25,711
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 221
Side 2: 34
Difference: 187
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 13,647,467
Side 2: 219,953,462
Difference: 206,305,995
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,126,606
Side 2: 320,269
Difference: 1,806,337
chart

:icon_wink:

Yes ,we died of inactivity .If we were that active when we were at the time of Cukiez ,we would have probably put a strong defense against PUNCH!. If you want to say you manged to crush BSuaveinc,yes you did but I think he was not getting much on otherwise I think he would have put up for some more days.

I dont think you know much about us..:icon_rolleyes:

if you were that active at the time of cukiez, you would be in the same spot :icon_biggrin:
idc about bsuav, just another noob in your tribe. oh he didnt have time? just makes him more of a noob, making up the "rl" excuse, oh wait, its only a excuse if it happens to a punch player.

i know enough dw :icon_wink:

and those stats, you should add about 132(?) to that from astro for us :lol:
plus a chunk of conquers taken out due to how they were taken.

DeletedUser

Lol you did not have any RL emergency in your life?They are no excuses.

IDC about all of that but your clearly losing.

Look at the world map.See what PUNCH! is now and what it was before the PUNCH! vs RAW/WIN! war.

DeletedUser

that war, and the war with rage ;)

yes i had months,then i was going to then rl came up and got busy, no point moving if im just gonna lose the villages you know.
but i am there now, so have fun :)

So you used 'rl' as an excuse here.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol you did not have any RL emergency in your life?They are no excuses.

IDC about all of that but your clearly losing.

Look at the world map.See what PUNCH! is now and what it was before the PUNCH! vs RAW/WIN! war.

Oh I have, but clearly it only makes you a noob to have rl problems, rage have made that clear, you in a hospital? Hit by a truck? Famliy dies? Hurricane? Does not matter you are a noob and your tribe is shit for it. :icon_rolleyes:
Maybe for now, but again not forever, aslong as the nubs can play fair that is.

Before the war, we were smaller then this, raw had 4k's(?) and win had alot more then they had before the merge. What's your point?

DeletedUser

Seems pointless to argue with you.You just dont admit things which are true.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

punch only lost 1st because they merged,THAT is clearly visible :icon_rolleyes:

because of recently your players have quit, its because your tribe has generally sucked the whole world

For a second there i swear u described punch to a T :lol:

In the 3 years i have played Punch have made this the most boring world i have played its like a tribe made of barbs but less troops.

DeletedUser

For a second there i swear u described punch to a T :lol:

In the 3 years i have played Punch have made this the most boring world i have played its like a tribe made of barbs but less troops.

lol

feel free to come to k36, i can assure you, that you wont get anything easy, ask ikab :p

DeletedUser

Haha y would i want to move to k36 when i own k63/54 bit of a jump wouldnt u say :icon_idea:
but k35 looks inviting

DeletedUser

Haha y would i want to move to k36 when i own k63/54 bit of a jump wouldnt u say :icon_idea:
but k35 looks inviting

well you want a fight dont you? i haven't got one yet, kinda just walked thru your player :p

we can meet halfway then :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

k44 ok for ya. Till looked up stats did not even know the player existed lol

DeletedUser

k44 is fine for me, just gotta get my nobles ready :)
not really halfway tho, as i see you right under the border lol

lol neither did i, until i got a random scout from him, he regrets scouting :p

DeletedUser

lol,well k35 is fine for me, dont have to go very far :p

sure, we can meet at the 44/45 border :)

sathom

So so sad. I bet your getting your villages stacked right now from groons back line aren't you? Don't worry We will save you for last. It will taste much sweeter that way.