Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

Groon is helping me?:icon_eek: Man,you really surprise me.I have rebuilt a lot of defense ,enough for defending another wave so I wont need anyone to stack my vills again.Groon maybe stacking his own vills,he is a frontline player and as far as I know he is active enough...:icon_wink:

You will,reely?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's amusing to read Punch! members commenting that they are 'saving anything for last', first they need to attack something and actually take it.

It really is always a pleasure to read the desperate words of tribe spinning in a toilet on its way to Sewage treatment plant near you... Apparently those are in K36 the scary K where bad things happen. May need to take a peak so we can have a laugh.

sathom

Groon is helping me?:icon_eek: Man,you really surprise me.I have rebuilt a lot of defense ,enough for defending another wave so I wont need anyone to stack my vills again.Groon maybe stacking his own vills,he is a frontline player and as far as I know he is active enough...:icon_wink:

You will,reely?

I figured so since he is probably your best player in your tribe, and by that I mean barb nobler, and that isn't saying much. WTH is he a frontline player for our "war" :icon_rolleyes: Its hardly anything but a nuisance.

Soxfan71 said:
It's amusing to read Punch! members commenting that they are 'saving anything for last', first they need to attack something and actually take it.

It really is always a pleasure to read the desperate words of tribe spinning in a toilet on its way to Sewage treatment plant near you... Apparently those are in K36 the scary K where bad things happen. May need to take a peak so we can have a laugh.

Odd I've taken everything with in 116 fields from my nobles that I have attacked.

Better take a mere glance, Looks like your not done with all your internals. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Odd I've taken everything with in 116 fields from my nobles that I have attacked.

Better take a mere glance, Looks like your not done with all your internals. :icon_rolleyes:

What's even more of an oddity is when individuals speak individually when being a member of a tribe... Good Job you may finally win that shiny blue ribbon for coming in second... Unfortunately your efforts alone will allow you all the personal accolades your heart desires.

Thumbs Up for you! You're a self-proclaimed WINNER!!!

DeletedUser62954

I figured so since he is probably your best player in your tribe, and by that I mean barb nobler, and that isn't saying much. WTH is he a frontline player for our "war" :icon_rolleyes: Its hardly anything but a nuisance.

did someone say internals :lol:

DeletedUser

You will,reely?

If u need a hand i might be able to help out sitting u as my front is falling apart to be internal ed by its own tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

Deleted off-topic posts.
As always, comments/question about this should be delivered through PM.

DeletedUser

lol,well k35 is fine for me, dont have to go very far :p

sure, we can meet at the 44/45 border :)

u have over 20 vills in k45 ya nub so no move and 500k in k35 so who is at the disadvantage :icon_idea:
but will move to u but pls don't quit for real life :lol:

DeletedUser

u have over 20 vills in k45 ya nub so no move and 500k in k35 so who is at the disadvantage :icon_idea:
but will move to u but pls don't quit for real life :lol:

all my k35 is on the the border of k25 ;)
2 V for Valth PUNCH! 1,53 Mio. 167

and noooo, im already jumping to k44 to meet you :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only |RAW| deal Punch has gotten is having Death Diamond as duke. :icon_redface:

She very well may be the most incompetent duke to ever run a number one tribe.

HeftySmurf

i know right she totally is the worst duke in the world, probably one of the worst attackers i have ever met and really a disgrace to tribal wars

online sarcasm ftw

[18:43:56] Βασίλης: I saw what you posted
[18:44:01] Βασίλης: delete it now noob
[18:44:02] Βασίλης: :D

learn to read

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The only |RAW| deal Punch has gotten is having Death Diamond as duke. :icon_redface:

She very well may be the most incompetent duke to ever run a number one tribe.

thanks for the villages, finally took rank 1 back! :lol:

DeletedUser37628

lol still dwelling on that? that was 6 days ago, mate, let's keep the discussion moving forward, shall we?

DeletedUser

lol, i just thought it was funny :p
to bad i dont have those reports of you and adam :icon_wink: