Punch! Get |RAW| Deal

DeletedUser

Zach, I would think, being that Don has capped a respectable amount of villages, that if he were indeed poor at this game it would mean that you're worse, right? :icon_redface:

I understand the need to come on here and self-gratify about token victories- it's the only thing a PUNCH! player can brag about; however, self-killing a couple nukes at this stage of the game is nothing many of the larger players now have several hundred and could care less about 50 nukes, nevermind 5.

You can retort about how you have some villages from me, blah blah blah, but all those are just glorified internals and pretending otherwise, however affable I may find it, is just a testament to what I've said about token victories. You might have rank 1 i K25 now, but if not for me quitting you mighta broke second and got a whiff of my behind being in second. My only regret on this world is that I didn't quit at the logical point in time- when I left PUNCH! the first time way back in August.

DeletedUser

I never said he was poor at this game at all, he is a good player and the only rage player I respect.
I was just having a little fun on here with him, and I'm sure he knows I was in no way saying anything about his skill, learn to read? also I'm only 6(?) behind don in caps atm so it's not like he is that much ahead of me :p

Broke second? I've been second for how long now? I also didn't brag about taking your villages, did I? Barbs fought back better then you, you made all this hype about how you would be a "thorn in our side" and a bunch of other shit when you quit after a few days, you got 5 villages off dia because she wad not online, you must feel great eh? The only thing you did was send a few k incoming to people and then your account died. What you should regret is sitting on your ass the whole world in the backline taking out noobs. Now why don't you get yourself banned again, it's the only thing you're good at.

The only thing you will be remembered for betraying your tribe, ruining 2 accounts, and in your own words being a spy, also sitting back and doing shit all, you had a high oda big deal you never did anything noteworthy on this world besides the above.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Get your own room guys... The Insquabbling Former Punch! members thread is not here... This was the thread where your behinds were really starting to be reddened by a Spanking from |Raw|...

I suggest you retire and find a cozy chair to sit in and stare out your window thinking about what WAS in Punch! and what it is now... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Get your own room guys... The Insquabbling Former Punch! members thread is not here... This was the thread where your behinds were really starting to be reddened by a Spanking from |Raw|...

I suggest you retire and find a cozy chair to sit in and stare out your window thinking about what WAS in Punch! and what it is now... :icon_eek:

The only spanking going on is the one im giving to your players in k36 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You may just single handedly be able to won the world all by yourself.

Excellent. Job!

yea i know, im pretty amazing :icon_cool:

was looking at war stats, i see me in 9th (will be up soon), and you not even on the list, i assume you are trying to be the next bmf? :lol:

DeletedUser97878

Sorry i let zach of the leash again i do apologise :icon_rolleyes: He sometimes gets out next time i chop your nuts off :axemen:

DeletedUser97878

:D Its fine...i got things to do people to nuke. Just play nice! :p I heard we're going bird hunting :icon_twisted: