PUNCH!'s war declaration to ~Glad~

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm just gonna get straight down to business.

While we're being occupied daily with below ~100 incomings from ZOMBIE, we ,in a literal sense of the word, had to find something
else to throw our punches.

So, this is PUNCH! declaring on their ally ~Glad~, who were/are in the meantime conspiring against us.

ZOMBIE - Sellsword on 11.03.2011 at 13:15 Quote Edit Delete
I'll get one of our aristos to do some analysis of what we'd need to do before any war with Punch starts. 2dark said your NAP expires in less than a month -- if we could get an exact date on that, we'll use that for the timeline.

I am positioning myself into striking range of Punch -- closing off the western border of K26.
ZOMBIE - Sellsword on 19.03.2011 at 11:03 Quote Edit Delete
I have receivedconfirmation that Punch seeks to declare on Zombie shortly. After that, they'll come after Glad -- AoE will join them in that war.

I'd appreciate it if you (Glad) would contact us about how we deal with this. We're already prepared for the war, and I expect us to gain at least a slight advantage on our own. Should be more, but we'll see.

What's the glad perspective?
~Glad~ - 2dark on 20.03.2011 at 13:29 Quote Edit Delete
i know everything. will talk on skype

"Spying is for cowards" the old saying goes, but what can we do...you have em, we have em, can't get rid of em...

Sellsword said:
I am wondering who does have a good relationship with them? :p Not exactly the most love-inspiring creatures on this w54.

We may be the most hated/disrespected tribe in the world(TW world), but it's not a good reason enough to stop us from conquering villages. After all, we're here to keep our horses occupied, not bored. :p

Perhaps many of you thought this will be a trick, but rest assured, we're not fooling around. :)

So,

2 PUNCH! 11.596.689 13.345.114 56 238.306 1676 7.962

5 ~Glad~ 10.107.984 11.503.544 53 217.048 1476 7.794

...should be a fierce battle, we'll see.

Happy Fools Day.

DeletedUser98809

While we're being occupied daily with below ~100 incomings from ZOMBIE, we ,in a literal sense of the word, had to find something
else to throw our punches.
Happy Fools Day.
:icon_rolleyes:.
Everybody knew it was coming. Interesting you throw a few insults at ZOMBIE in your declaration on glad though :icon_wink:. Good luck, should spice things up a little.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:.
Everybody knew it was coming. Interesting you throw a few insults at ZOMBIE in your declaration on glad though :icon_wink:. Good luck, should spice things up a little.

Well, insults, that's a bit too extreme, but tbh we expected more, so just expressing our feelings. :E

35se

i dont like the picture at all.

but am interested in seeing this war.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
In your own quote sellsword says:

ZOMBIE - Sellsword on 19.03.2011 at 11:03 Quote Edit Delete
I have receivedconfirmation that Punch seeks to declare on Zombie shortly. After that, they'll come after Glad -- AoE will join them in that war.

I'd appreciate it if you (Glad) would contact us about how we deal with this. We're already prepared for the war, and I expect us to gain at least a slight advantage on our own. Should be more, but we'll see.

As you can see, he says that Punch! will declare on Glad.

This was no conspiring, what this is is misleading. We received proof from within Punch! aristocracy that they were going to declare war on Glad after us. We were passing that onto Glad. That's not conspiring or asking them to join the war, it is you who were conspiring on them and you who have broken your NAP agreement have you not?

DeletedUser

In your own quote sellsword says:

As you can see, he says that Punch! will declare on Glad.

This was no conspiring, what this is is misleading. We received proof from within Punch! aristocracy that they were going to declare war on Glad after us. We were passing that onto Glad. That's not conspiring or asking them to join the war, it is you who were conspiring on them and you who have broken your NAP agreement have you not?

i know for a fact we didnt plan to declare until AFTER we saw this.
some of sell's info was wrong, like the info he said that we told members to go east, which was also a lie. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Let me see this, as a respond to our "ploting" while keeping our end of a deal (the NAP) you decide to break it?:)
Nice logic.

Good luck anyway.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
i know for a fact we didnt plan to declare until AFTER we saw this.
some of sell's info was wrong, like the info he said that we told members to go east, which was also a lie. :icon_rolleyes:

It wasn't sells info, it was actually mine. It was a mail from a Punch baron to another Punch player. I sent it to 2dark before Sellsword wrote this post.

Even if they were conspiring, it would not be bad for them to do so. You were NAPs, not allies. You are the one to break that through declaring before your expiry date.

DeletedUser

Be as it may, it was not the sole reason for the declaration, so I haven't stated anywhere that that's why we're going to war before the NAP expiration. There were other factors, for which you will forever remain oblivious.

DeletedUser

Breaking the NAP for the reasons that "will forever remain oblivious" is yet another reason why your tribe is curently so liked.

DeletedUser

"Hi Glad, We're Punch! we have a NAP with you, it runs out in a few days, well what's a few days anyway, we're going to break it, but never tell anyone why!!!!! Muhahahaha!"

:/

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
"Hi Glad, We're Punch! we have a NAP with you, it runs out in a few days, well what's a few days anyway, we're going to break it, but never tell anyone why!!!!! Muhahahaha!"

"We'll then make up some bullshit excuse that they were conspiring! Which we have no evidence for apart from a quote from a different tribe and has no actual relevance to the NAP either!"

:lol:

DeletedUser

they were planning on us, so we declared on them. what, should we have waited for them to break it?

milost

mmmmmmmmm EVIL

Jokes aside good luck to all!

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
they were planning on us, so we declared on them. what, should we have waited for them to break it?

A) You have no evidence that they were "conspiring" to strike you.
B) The NAP ended on the 4th, since they haven't yet declared, it's pretty obvious that they would uphold what is a very clean reputation by waiting for a couple of days and thats if they were looking to declare.
C) There's nothing saying you can't plan to declare war on a tribe after the NAP ends.

Metamorphosis

Aha, when it comes to his, GLAD heard Punch were going to declare, so a duke weighs up options, it's what anybody would realistically do. Did Punch ever consider contacting us about the matter?

Ahh well, t'is all in good fun :D

35se

A) You have no evidence that they were "conspiring" to strike you.
B) The NAP ended on the 4th, since they haven't yet declared, it's pretty obvious that they would uphold what is a very clean reputation by waiting for a couple of days and thats if they were looking to declare.
C) There's nothing saying you can't plan to declare war on a tribe after the NAP ends.

who cares? so what that Punch jumped the gun? NAP's are broken all the time. Im sure Glad has stacked to prepare for this war so im missing the point of importance in all this talk over early war declaration.

can we not turn this thread into a flame fest like the Zombie/Punch thread?