PUNCH!'s war declaration to ~Glad~

DeletedUser

Amazing to see that it was Punch who defeated Angry, I do remember another tribe fighting them at the same time, and at no time whatsoever was the fall of Angry undisputably linked to villages lost -- instead, a RL tragedy presumably led to it.

And now Glad has fallen, with the war score nowhere near a catalyst as any reasonable analyst can see. And here comes Valth, claiming the glory. Punch does alright, nobody from Zombie will deny that*. But I think your true talent does not lie in fighting -- it lies in convincing others to stop fighting you and join you instead.
@SS: We convinced only 1 single member and other 3 were originally Angry (now Punch!) players so we didnt convince anyone to stop fighting (unless with our attacks on svmsa and sjulius :lol: ) And you convinced like, 8? 1-8, way to go...

Thing you dont understand is: Punch! never ran away from a big war. When we say we fought most wars we mean big ones. You gotta have balls to declare on a big tribe coz it brings a lot of pressure, no matter how good you are its still not sure even though you have prepared longer.

For example Chik3n; when Act1 launched an op on them which caused a lot of harm they couldnt dare to declare, also gratz on Act1 to have no fear attacking #1 tribe aswell. I dont remember any such big wars occured except for our short lived wars, but who to blame for it to be short? :

We declared on Angry, that means we were prepared for that and had balls to declare on a rank5 tribe. As result some tragic RL accident happen, I would prefer to lose instead of having such a victory but nothing to do, war ended. And lol Angry was crapping the hell outta Glad atm so dont say it was due to Glad, we destroyed a lotta members and also forced some members to join our side or leave Angry because of our continuous and planned attacks.

Nukex war was big considering not many tribes invaded a continent with wars. Nukex was tightly clustered and had %40 domination only in east half of continent (Zombie invaded twice, I congratulate them aswell even though it was against rim tribes) But we may skip that, in Glad war Punch never fleed again, even though we were fighting Zombie we brought another war.

You may hate everyone individually in tribe, but that cant be reason to underestimate. [can you say Hitler's military successes were crap just because you hate him?] You are just being ridiculous by that hate posts. We showed how big our balls are many times :lol: You may hate it, try to defame it by stupid excuses, (like Glad had no clue about our preparations and attacking 4 day before changed entire direction of war) try to minimalize our efforts by most ridiculous statements (leadership was bad...) still; big wars take some time to show true effects and stats mean less when you bore front players to death and make them quit. We were unlucky in 3 times that; Glad recruited Angry, TSA recruited Nukex and Patryn recruited ~Glad~ so our efforts couldnt show true effects. I know many of you, like SS and BH, knows the fact that it takes time till advance against big tribes can be observed by stats. We didnt have that time in both wars, but put our pressure on them and every small malfunction became a reason to surrender (you know Glad could go on quite well with bad leadership, so as Angry could keep going with leadership change for a brief time)

You just dont want to see the facts. I say I dont feel aggrieved but just feel sorry for you coz this is a game, and you guys take this in such serious level that you create enemies, literally; enemies that you seriously want to cuss in their face or even more if you have chance. This is just pathetic. This is a game and we are all here to enjoy. I'm writing this mails coz I'm really bored to see all junk mails in our threads every single time. I will not stop my tribe members either, we are working as a team but in every victory they have a lot of effort aswell and they have right to brag. You hate us, fine but you dont have to say something on every little thing my members do/say, just ignore or defeat if you can?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93357

WOW Big Balls! If people expect to see conquers straight away in big wars...think again, sometimes it takes a good while to burn troops away. Never the less its a win for Punch!'s morale

Sellsword

(...)

You just dont want to see the facts. I say I dont feel aggrieved but just feel sorry for you coz this is a game, and you guys take this in such serious level that you create enemies, literally; enemies that you seriously want to cuss in their face or even more if you have chance. This is just pathetic. This is a game and we are all here to enjoy. I'm writing this mails coz I'm really bored to see all junk mails in our threads every single time. I will not stop my tribe members either, we are working as a team but in every victory they have a lot of effort aswell and they have right to brag. You hate us, fine but you dont have to say something on every little thing my members do/say, just ignore or defeat if you can?

Cuss in your face? Point out where I have done just that, even once.

Instead, I give credit where it is due. You should give that a try sometimes, it can be a liberating experience :icon_wink: Calling this and that pathetic, saying I "hate" individual Punch members, while at the same time saying this is a game? You're showcasing a nice case of Freudian projection there, V.

V for Valth said:
We declared on Angry, that means we were prepared for that and had balls to declare on a rank5 tribe.

Come on then, give us props for declaring on you. It doesn't hurt :lol:

DeletedUser

You may hate everyone individually in tribe, but that cant be reason to underestimate. [can you say Hitler's military successes were crap just because you hate him?] You are just being ridiculous by that hate posts. We showed how big our balls are many times :lol: You may hate it, try to defame it by stupid excuses, (like Glad had no clue about our preparations and attacking 4 day before changed entire direction of war) try to minimalize our efforts by most ridiculous statements (leadership was bad...) still; big wars take some time to show true effects and stats mean less when you bore front players to death and make them quit. We were unlucky in 3 times that; Glad recruited Angry, TSA recruited Nukex and Patryn recruited ~Glad~ so our efforts couldnt show true effects. I know many of you, like SS and BH, knows the fact that it takes time till advance against big tribes can be observed by stats. We didnt have that time in both wars, but put our pressure on them and every small malfunction became a reason to surrender (you know Glad could go on quite well with bad leadership, so as Angry could keep going with leadership change for a brief time)

HEYYYYYYYY ... No fair using balls here :icon_surprised: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

SS where did I say SS wants to cuss me on face? I didnt mean you, they know who they are already. You at least try to sound reasonable and dont speak if you dont have much to say, I mean people who feel its their job to comment on everything a Punch! member slightly made appearance and make it look like crap. You seriously dont have to, lol..

Also I always give credit, even while in w9 when i was rather young: DNS is enemy just as you and you can read my other posts on w9 (its my 2nd world so nowhere else) you'll see I give credit to DNS on polls.

And I just gave credit to Zombie for conquering 2 continents by war :icon_neutral: See, if you dont want to see it it doesnt matter what I say, you read it but you dont see... About declaring on us, you did it before us coz we would never declare on you (lets not argue on it here please) but still gratz if you'll be happy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LordKhal

post_old.gif
#294 Today, 08:25 Top Quote:
Originally Posted by thenaughtyman
I've seen this mentioned several times now by Punch! members. You guys seem to think that you are the only warring tribe here. Have any of you even looked at the "Opponents Defeated Tribal Rankings"? :icon_rolleyes:

No offense but that doesn't mean much of anything. Glad had a huge opponents defeated and they never fought any hard wars. If I internal a member who is entirely defensive I will have a lot of od-a and od-d, doesn't mean I actually fought anyone.

That being said I know plenty of people are fighting, they just don't post in the forums much. As for a full scale war between large tribes though, I do believe Punch has had more than any other tribe. Granted "war" at this stage is still a stretch, nothing so far has been much of a real war, purely do to troop limitations at this stage.

umm excuse me you dont get odd or od-a for nobleing out internals unless your tribe isnt moveing the troops out for you and then that becomes a big waste.

DeletedUser97155

bigbrt said:
umm excuse me you dont get odd or od-a for nobleing out internals unless your tribe isnt moveing the troops out for you and then that becomes a big waste.

In a perfect world everyone would set a sitter before they quit, but that's not always the case. Take me for example, I've had to clear almost all of my internal nobles. :icon_sad:

Sellsword

SS where did I say SS wants to cuss me on face? I didnt mean you, they know who they are already. (..)

You adressed me at the start of your post, as I understood it, the rest was aimed at me as well.

but still gratz if you'll be happy

Thanks :icon_wink: It's a good war so far, even if a bit slow in terms of conquers. Both tribes put in a lot of effort, and obviously, it's not as easy as every other fight either has had, but that's something to be grateful for.

DeletedUser

I answered you at first paragraph then considered Punch haters in general. When I said you at 2nd paragraph i should prolly use a more explanatory word but we're not writing a book lol I just wrote it in 10 mins =) And english is confusing, 'you' to directly person in front of speaker and 'you' to a group of people is expressed in same way, we have different words for singular and plural forms of 'you' word in our language it becomes messy for me sometimes :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

@SS: We convinced only 1 single member and other 3 were originally Angry (now Punch!) players so we didnt convince anyone to stop fighting (unless with our attacks on svmsa and sjulius :lol: ) And you convinced like, 8? 1-8, way to go...

Thing you dont understand is: Punch! never ran away from a big war. When we say we fought most wars we mean big ones. You gotta have balls to declare on a big tribe coz it brings a lot of pressure, no matter how good you are its still not sure even though you have prepared longer.

For example Chik3n; when Act1 launched an op on them which caused a lot of harm they couldnt dare to declare, also gratz on Act1 to have no fear attacking #1 tribe aswell. I dont remember any such big wars occured except for our short lived wars, but who to blame for it to be short? :

We declared on Angry, that means we were prepared for that and had balls to declare on a rank5 tribe. As result some tragic RL accident happen, I would prefer to lose instead of having such a victory but nothing to do, war ended. And lol Angry was crapping the hell outta Glad atm so dont say it was due to Glad, we destroyed a lotta members and also forced some members to join our side or leave Angry because of our continuous and planned attacks.

Nukex war was big considering not many tribes invaded a continent with wars. Nukex was tightly clustered and had %40 domination only in east half of continent (Zombie invaded twice, I congratulate them aswell even though it was against rim tribes) But we may skip that, in Glad war Punch never fleed again, even though we were fighting Zombie we brought another war.

I could not stop laughing at this post, seriously.

Sellsword

I answered you at first paragraph then considered Punch haters in general. When I said you at 2nd paragraph i should prolly use a more explanatory word but we're not writing a book lol I just wrote it in 10 mins =) And english is confusing, 'you' to directly person in front of speaker and 'you' to a group of people is expressed in same way, we have different words for singular and plural forms of 'you' word in our language it becomes messy for me sometimes :icon_biggrin:

Try using "y'all" for you plural. I do think it should be adopted by all English speakers.

DeletedUser

Just wanna clear some things Valth
You say that angry was busting glad. However you have to understand that angry was allies of glad.
They made op on glad over night so you cant have good stats when you share space with someone 3-4h noble speed from and they make op on you without warning.
However in one front (close to sidney) glad have bad stats specially in beginning. But close to 2dark, 134 and Oh noes stats was so great that they dismiss few guys to have normal stats. As soon as glad recover from first strike (in south cause north angry was already dead), op on few guys which one of them was sidney and other obiwan was organized. That moment angry surrendered. Now i cant say that PUNCH didnt cause that, however on other hand if angry was still allied to glad you would not have a chance to beat them. So again we can said that you saw weakness and attacked angry also from back.

So your "balls" look like this
1. You declared on angry (while they were waring equal tribe with them glad)
2. Then you ask glad to join against zombie 2 times smaller then glad (you need to have big "balls" for that)
3. You declared on glad while he was fighting AoE (top 5 tribe in world) and skirmishing with pluto (top 10 tribe in world)

Now what should we say about your "balls"?
You really have big one

DeletedUser

You say that angry was busting glad. However you have to understand that angry was allies of glad.
They made op on glad over night so you cant have good stats when you share space with someone 3-4h noble speed from and they make op on you without warning.
However in one front (close to sidney) glad have bad stats specially in beginning. But close to 2dark, 134 and Oh noes stats was so great that they dismiss few guys to have normal stats. As soon as glad recover from first strike (in south cause north angry was already dead), op on few guys which one of them was sidney and other obiwan was organized. That moment angry surrendered. Now i cant say that PUNCH didnt cause that, however on other hand if angry was still allied to glad you would not have a chance to beat them. So again we can said that you saw weakness and attacked angry also from back.

2. Then you ask glad to join against zombie 2 times smaller then glad (you need to have big "balls" for that)
3. You declared on glad while he was fighting AoE (top 5 tribe in world) and skirmishing with pluto (top 10 tribe in world)

You really have big one
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king. In the land of Punch!, the one with the marble-sized balls is king.

DeletedUser

You really have big one

1- We planned on Angry while they were allies with Glad. So we expected Glad to defend against Punch! aswell. Surprisingly Glad leadership made a terrible mistake, we took the risk of fighting Angry and Glad as backup force. There were a lot of proof given on Punch! vs Angry! thread about that, learn sth before making lame excuses.

2- I just asked 2dark if they can help us with Zombie. They said no we're allies with them, i said ok nvm then. I didnt persuade, coz I was actually trying to learn about Glad-Zombie relations. Thats something you prolly dont understand but while leaders are talking they talk about other tribes to know their relations with them aswell. I got more information than I thought I'ld be and left it there.

3- After knowing that Glad and Zombie are allies, and they'll help each other by supporting, also our K35 members need space and many other reasons I listed in this thread before, we declared on Glad. I never talked to any Pluto leader so far and they were small skirmishes over 5-10 villages. We were fighting Zombie but K35 needed a war, Glad tried to use us against AoE to merge with them *again!* and we wanted to teach them a lesson about fighting wars instead of merging. And that'll go to other tribes aswell...

@warham, in the land of such a coward world where all leaders choose to merge or get bigger by recruits, the one that fought most big wars has the biggest balls. Beat our record if you can.

DeletedUser

1- We planned on Angry while they were allies with Glad. So we expected Glad to defend against Punch! aswell. Surprisingly Glad leadership made a terrible mistake, we took the risk of fighting Angry and Glad as backup force. There were a lot of proof given on Punch! vs Angry! thread about that, learn sth before making lame excuses.

2- I just asked 2dark if they can help us with Zombie. They said no we're allies with them, i said ok nvm then. I didnt persuade, coz I was actually trying to learn about Glad-Zombie relations. Thats something you prolly dont understand but while leaders are talking they talk about other tribes to know their relations with them aswell. I got more information than I thought I'ld be and left it there.

3- After knowing that Glad and Zombie are allies, and they'll help each other by supporting, also our K35 members need space and many other reasons I listed in this thread before, we declared on Glad. I never talked to any Pluto leader so far and they were small skirmishes over 5-10 villages. We were fighting Zombie but K35 needed a war, Glad tried to use us against AoE to merge with them *again!* and we wanted to teach them a lesson about fighting wars instead of merging. And that'll go to other tribes aswell...

@warham, in the land of such a coward world where all leaders choose to merge or get bigger by recruits, the one that fought most big wars has the biggest balls. Beat our record if you can.
So have you declared on tribes twice your size already? Because we have.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
2- I just asked 2dark if they can help us with Zombie. They said no we're allies with them, i said ok nvm then. I didnt persuade, coz I was actually trying to learn about Glad-Zombie relations. Thats something you prolly dont understand but while leaders are talking they talk about other tribes to know their relations with them aswell. I got more information than I thought I'ld be and left it there..

It is an exchange of information. Just because you found out what Glad's relationship is, that's at the expense of giving information you wanted to war against Zombie. Clearly your diplomatic skills could take some work.

Whilst I would be sure that we have not only fought more tribes bigger than us, but we have also fought more wars. Our very existence relied totally on winning a number of wars, and nearly always without any sort of help. There are too many times to count when we were told that someone didn't think we were going to go to far, because we were too spread out, that we had made an error, that we were over estimating ourselves, that we would be wiped out by this tribe or that tribe, this coalition or that coalition. You know what happened to them as well as I do... They all fell.

Your domination was secured through 40 top players on one continent, merging with top 40 players on another continent. From there you had a core and then only had to expand your borders. Zombie's domination has been secured by one thing, pure and unrelenting war. I wouldn't start comparing our two tribes if I were you.

DeletedUser

Not to bring up old talks but we didn't dismiss anybody but like one player and we dismissed them before you were even taking villages cuz they were inactive. Others left on their own accord. lol. We weren't in it to twist the stats all over.

DeletedUser97155

So have you declared on tribes twice your size already? Because we have.

:lol: Is there a tribe twice our size?

Valth wrote a paragraph explaining himself and you counter with this? C'mon man. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser98809

:lol: Is there a tribe twice our size?

Valth wrote a paragraph explaining himself and you counter with this? C'mon man. :icon_rolleyes:

Not now, obviously. But then again, there isn't a tribe twice our size, either. Perhaps hammy was too lazy to delete some of the quote? Bh replied to the 2nd part of valth's paragraph, the first doesn't really involve us / need a comment from us.