Punch! vs. Angry!

DeletedUser

Do you see me whining? :s We are happy, just think its odd that you don't understand the concept I'm putting to you.

its not a concept, its bad leadership,starting war, when you knew we would declare.
and thus lacking support,nukes,nobles because of bad leadership.

wanna ask you somthing, kk, Can You Read?
because the tittle of the thread is : Punch! vs. Angry!
not Punch! AND ~Glad~ vs. Angry!

DeletedUser53373

LOL, you can't form a structured opinion of the situation based on 6-7 days of war. There's simply not enough data. What you have is a glimpse perhaps of what's to come, but not even that can guarantee the outcome of a war. Give it a month, then discuss stats. What you're doing now is comparing baby toys.

Finally a tiny voice of reason, I hardly heard you with all the chestbeating. It is early days yet...... Mind you some of the people commenting on this thread called the result of ANGRY!'s wars when they were hours old :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser53373

If we didn't have to use our offensive troops on Glad members, and send support to our members close to Glad, then we would be using it against Punch!. How do you not understand this? Glad does affect this war in punch's favour. As Punch's involvement helps Glad.

My god! 2 good points in 3 pages....... Dare I read on?

DeletedUser

Automatically includes players kicked etc...

8b9ec6c548.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont think any players from our war has been kicked/left on both sides (besides cursed cav who left from angry, not kicked for stats i know that)

DeletedUser

what a shocker we arent doing half bad when you include the players punch no longer have in their tribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

we have kicked a few but none for stats :/
only kicked those who quit/went to co-play someone in the tribe etc.

DeletedUser

i didnt say for stats or not but either way we were nobling their villages when they were kicked or left

DeletedUser

well they still quit, and were kicked very early in the war.
within the first hours. because we wont support in actives lol
well they were in the tribe none were taken off them. may have had incomings, but not that we would of known haha
but since the war has started really going, not the first day, we have yet to kick anyone involved in the war :)

DeletedUser

example 1

example 2

that was 3 days after the war declaration and they werent inactive they were attacking us and we attacked back. so good cover there :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol we didnt noble him while he was in the tribe but had trains incoming on his villages while he was in the tribe. all that matters :)

DeletedUser

he quit before they landed and before most were sent, thats all that matters :)

i dont know how you do things in angry, but any good tribe would kick him. :)

DeletedUser

I didnt disagree with your reasoning for kicking. just the fact that he was once a punch member and he was attacking us(and its kind of hard to have quit when you are still attacking, yes we had players still getting attacked by him and had him trying to renoble villages we took from him) is reason enough for us to noble him.

DeletedUser

ya you nobled him, but, was not in our tribe, as i know he quit.
any noble you got off him was him by him self.
attacking you? umm, didnt know bout that lol.

DeletedUser

09 Icculus (525|362) K35 2,875 death diamond [ANGRY!] TomBom1994 [PUNCH!] 2011-02-18 07:03:19

that evidence enough he attacked us...lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

that was before he quit then..
i thought you said after he quit lol

DeletedUser

017 Cave Inimicum (524|371) K35 4,762 TomBom1994 ylarkirikal [ANGRY!] 2011-02-19 08:25:40

so a player who launched from at least 12 hours out would have sent shortly after he said he "quit"

oh and what about this

Barbarian village (521|360) K35 1,325 Barbarian TomBom1994 2011-02-20 10:54:07 ?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

all i know is he quit, what am i god? am i the all knowing one? lol
he quit, was kicked, all i know lol