Punch! vs. Angry!

DeletedUser

As anyone who look at map could figure out, we're going to war against Angry! Its not taking advantage of situation as we've planned this before Glad leadership told us anything about their plans on Angry, if they had one.

Reasons of war; one of main reason is their existance as a bad neighbour. They blocked south and east for us by merges, and caused trouble in a small village dispute. We rather have a neighbour to solve problems than see us as "enemies" as sidney called:

[spoil]
sidney07 on 30.01. at 01:33
He doesn't want to give it up.. and I can't blame him you guys aren't any shade of blue on his map. Maybe just ask them both to communicate if they wish to avoid similar happenings?

sidney07 on 30.01. at 20:32
hmm.. my spies say you're planning on attacking us :( that's not very nice of you.

sidney07 on 30.01. at 20:40
It's not a shame really the village is right next to one of my guys :( Its not really his fault to want to keep it and not let an "enemy" tribe near him. (enemy as in not an ally)

sidney07 on 30.01. at 21:15
I can promise you if you or any other random tribe nobled right next to me whether you cleared it or not I would take it from you.. Its what most players would do you don't just let a threat come right on to your doorstep.
[/spoil]

We dont wanna live near a tribe who thinks every nearby village is enemies, as its proven even ally villages are enemies for them lol. As you see they saw it coming from days ago, so I hope they prepared well and this will be a good war.

Good Luck to both sides.

Ack3rl3y

Good luck to all involved. Should be interesting and fun to watch :)

DeletedUser

Valth lets be honest here, we knew this was coming... I received mails forwarded to me from some of your members showing you guys prestacking on our front days/weeks ago and circs saying "get ready for a war with a tribe almost our size" and of course that village dispute happend.. you guys noble into our K directly beside one of our members and expect to keep the village? Why on earth would we let you do that? That single village isn't the reason for the war lets just say game on and leave it at that.

DeletedUser

Valth lets be honest here, we knew this was coming... I received mails forwarded to me from some of your members showing you guys prestacking on our front days/weeks ago and circs saying "get ready for a war with a tribe almost our size" and of course that village dispute happend.. you guys noble into our K directly beside one of our members and expect to keep the village? Why on earth would we let you do that? That single village isn't the reason for the war lets just say game on and leave it at that.

The reason for the war is: More truthfully. You're in the way, and recruiting in all K's, it needs to stop. And what better way to stop it, than War'ing you. The best thing about it is, your tribe has no experience in war's we have already been in about 5. 5 Proper wars, so yes, Another War to fight, we're all hyped about it, I am not to sure, our forums would reflect yours in that way :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yet you thought it was okay to recruit members and let them noble in Glad's member's 15X15?

Nice.

DeletedUser

We're not stacking fronts for 17 days ofc, but yea it was simple to see by looking at map, and you called us enemies while, for example Nukex didnt and we didnt keep our K-34 campaign going. You would always cause us trouble with such point of view and we wanted to put an end to this, but for strategical purposes we would fight eventually, maybe not this soon but eventually.

Jakub1992

Sounds like they did sorta the same thng on both sides of their tribe rofl >.<

HeftySmurf

I have seen better REL attacks then ANGRY! attacks, at least REL managed to knock my wall down

DeletedUser5351

We're not stacking fronts for 17 days ofc, but yea it was simple to see by looking at map, and you called us enemies while, for example Nukex didnt and we didnt keep our K-34 campaign going. You would always cause us trouble with such point of view and we wanted to put an end to this, but for strategical purposes we would fight eventually, maybe not this soon but eventually.

Hey! That's us! lol

I found PUNCH! to be very reasonable to talk with. We wanted some of the same villages, we talked about it. Badda bing badda boom. No problem. And they're like 3x our size. Most tribes would have said "kiss my a**"

DeletedUser

^^ We know how to deal with diplomacy and respect it, unlike other tribes, (Diverts eyes to you know where) . Thanks for the compliment. :)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

Haha! Angry taking some sort of moral high ground.

screenshot20110213at534.png

Don't worry, none of those players in the mentioned forum took any villages. Any ex-HN that did were conquered.

Good luck to both tribes involved.

DeletedUser

Sounds like they did sorta the same thng on both sides of their tribe rofl >.<

lmao I love this whole there has been no talks between Punch and Glad, Angry! is mean to everyone thing you guys have going on. Too bad you have both been planning and working together :p

Haha not that I care but lol give me a break, just play the game and say you want to fight. There is nothing wrong with that, you don't need to make up magical excuses for a war.

DeletedUser

lmao I love this whole there has been no talks between Punch and Glad, Angry! is mean to everyone thing you guys have going on. Too bad you have both been planning and working together :p

Haha not that I care but lol give me a break, just play the game and say you want to fight. There is nothing wrong with that, you don't need to make up magical excuses for a war.

I can honestly say that, to the best of my knowledge, Glad has not been talking to Punch.

DeletedUser

I can honestly say that, to the best of my knowledge, Glad has not been talking to Punch.

Well I have heard and seen otherwise. I'm not saying you guys have been planning ops together or anything on that level. But there was a definite awareness that both would be declaring on Angry! soon. Again, not even saying that there is anything wrong with, just saying that it has been discussed at least informally.

AdamAjf

Who cares take advantage of an ideal oppertunity, a chance to get good growth i say lol

DeletedUser

Well I have heard and seen otherwise. I'm not saying you guys have been planning ops together or anything on that level. But there was a definite awareness that both would be declaring on Angry! soon. Again, not even saying that there is anything wrong with, just saying that it has been discussed at least informally.

Last time we knew, like everybody else on this world was, they had a alliance. Then we heard the alliance was a bit "dodgey", villages disputes etc, recruiting.. Then the a few days later Angry Declare. Everybody is shocked. :icon_neutral: