Punch! vs. Angry!

DeletedUser

If we would have planned this together, I would say it. There's no coordination with Glad and Punch and i killed a bird told me that they're at war after I saw sidney's declaration. you can believe it or not idc but if you want the truth thats it. We were planning this war also with considering Glad supports in Angry villages, coz we only had info of Glad and Angry are allies:

[spoil]
2bqiw6.png
[/spoil]

If you read the mail you'll see how we're tryin to hide plans from each other. And the reason I'm trying to get a NAP with Glad is making it sure that they wont support Angry villages, this is how well we were planning it together.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I have heard and seen otherwise. I'm not saying you guys have been planning ops together or anything on that level. But there was a definite awareness that both would be declaring on Angry! soon. Again, not even saying that there is anything wrong with, just saying that it has been discussed at least informally.

you're wrong. Get your facts straight before talking on externals.

DeletedUser93042

The reason for the war is: More truthfully. You're in the way, and recruiting in all K's, it needs to stop. And what better way to stop it, than War'ing you. The best thing about it is, your tribe has no experience in war's we have already been in about 5. 5 Proper wars, so yes, Another War to fight, we're all hyped about it, I am not to sure, our forums would reflect yours in that way :icon_sad:

Im pretty sure the guys you recruited in K35 yourselves have 0 war experience. At least in this world. And it doesnt really count if we have no war experience in this world, since we have had plenty of experience in previous ones (again I am speaking for myself). So for you to generally imply we have no experience makes you look short-sighted. Once again gang-banging tribes show their true colors. My experience from past worlds show they dont last long as the same is serviced to them in return.

DeletedUser

not gangbanging, we were planning on moving south since january, angry merged in scar! so instead of scar its you guys haha

DeletedUser

you guys noble into our K directly beside one of our members and expect to keep the village? Why on earth would we let you do that? That single village isn't the reason for the war lets just say game on and leave it at that.

fool, the village was in k25. YOUR member nobled into k25 and took the the village, and yes, we could and would start a war over a village :lol:

and you think we would stand by and let you noble into are k? right next to are members? and dont say you dont, i have to noble one because you kept lettin them noble barbs by me

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

Well I have heard and seen otherwise. I'm not saying you guys have been planning ops together or anything on that level. But there was a definite awareness that both would be declaring on Angry! soon. Again, not even saying that there is anything wrong with, just saying that it has been discussed at least informally.

You talk more shit then a binman.

Ururjay

Im pretty sure the guys you recruited in K35 yourselves have 0 war experience. At least in this world. And it doesnt really count if we have no war experience in this world, since we have had plenty of experience in previous ones (again I am speaking for myself). So for you to generally imply we have no experience makes you look short-sighted. Once again gang-banging tribes show their true colors. My experience from past worlds show they dont last long as the same is serviced to them in return.

Check stats before speaking about the ones in K35 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't get involved in this, ylarkirikal, I could write a essay in reply to this, I have more things to do than prove my point to one human being.

In short. Punch has 1000% More war xp on this world than angry, well actually a Infinite amount more experience in wars than Angry does.

To make a war go smoothly you're members need to have experience with working with each other.. Example. Team A, has to create a object to do A, B and C, they do not know each other, have never worked with each other, but do have experience. Team B, has worked together for a while, and create numerous objects together that does A, B and C. Who is going to win :icon_rolleyes:

Catching my drift, we have all played previous worlds, but only 1 team of us has worked together, and unlike Angry, Punch has been at war since its creation. :icon_wink: This is just another war for us, yes, our biggest, for them, it going to be all, Support me 500 incomings, help, OMFG Nobel train!, I'm gonna die! help!. I think I have proven the point I was attempting to make.

DeletedUser

From an outside point of view i must say that even though everyone is stating otherwise, i think there have been talks, if not then only for a better relationship beetween punch and glad.

Anyways when glad and angry went to war, i'm quite sure that speeded up the process of Punch's war declaration.

It sounds very dodgy that you two didn't actully talk SOMETHING before the war.

DeletedUser

Don't get involved in this, ylarkirikal, I could write a essay in reply to this, I have more things to do than prove my point to one human being.

In short. Punch has 1000% More war xp on this world than angry, well actually a Infinite amount more experience in wars than Angry does.

Then you win!! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

From an outside point of view i must say that even though everyone is stating otherwise, i think there have been talks, if not then only for a better relationship beetween punch and glad.

Anyways when glad and angry went to war, i'm quite sure that speeded up the process of Punch's war declaration.

It sounds very dodgy that you two didn't actully talk SOMETHING before the war.

if i was outside punch i would think the same, but there has been none.

when they went to war it did nothing to our date of declaring, didnt speed it up or slow it down.

we talked nothing with them, besides Valth's convo which if you read it we are not discussing anything about helping each other etc.

DeletedUser5351

enough of all of this chest pumping. Lets get some war stats!

DeletedUser

it will pick up more by the end of today
Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ANGRY!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,599
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5,599

chart

DeletedUser

Good to see an early noble at least.

I happened to see it tooling around twstats latest enoblements list.

Punch! (557|303) K35 5,599 lumphead [ANGRY!] V for Valth [PUNCH!] 2011-02-16 - 22:58:01

HeftySmurf

Soon its gonna be, "who can noble more faster, Glad or Punch" ;)