Punch! vs. Angry!

DeletedUser

^^ We know how to deal with diplomacy and respect it, unlike other tribes, (Diverts eyes to you know where) . Thanks for the compliment. :)

I'll take a pinch of salt on that ;)

But.. happy hunting Punch! ;)

Make 'em, truly ANGRY.

:axemen:

DeletedUser

Don't get involved in this, ylarkirikal, I could write a essay in reply to this, I have more things to do than prove my point to one human being.

In short. Punch has 1000% More war xp on this world than angry, well actually a Infinite amount more experience in wars than Angry does.

unlike Angry, Punch has been at war since its creation. :icon_wink: This is just another war for us, yes, our biggest, for them, it going to be all, Support me 500 incomings, help, OMFG Nobel train!, I'm gonna die! help!. I think I have proven the point I was attempting to make.

I think you will Find that SCAR! Were at war with ANGRY! For quite a few weeks... since the first noble in k35. So therefore you are wrong entirely in my opinion about you having '1000%' more Exp.
To my own experiences you find out more about how your enemy fights than your ally. Here in ANGRY we have come together through disputes, fighting each other. Having mutual respect for our enemy finally made us friends.

I dislike that you underestimate your foe. I do not take on the same demeanor and those in our forums who speak much like yourself i tell them to pipe down. The only way to defeat an opponent is to treat them like an equal... So in turn you must better yourself for victory.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ANGRY!
Side 2:
Tribes: SCAR!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,027
Side 2: 6,651
Difference: 2,376

chart

seems like a very bad war :/
and ya had to merge after that?

if angry merges after that then they wont last much longer : )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

two weeks from this post, I will go ahead and post the war stats and if you skype me i might just send you every message from them in the next two weeks, showing how truly ANGRY they will become.

DeletedUser97106

Well I have heard and seen otherwise. I'm not saying you guys have been planning ops together or anything on that level. But there was a definite awareness that both would be declaring on Angry! soon. Again, not even saying that there is anything wrong with, just saying that it has been discussed at least informally.

Here is what happened. Punch asked Glad to help take out Angry, and Glad refused :p

DeletedUser

Punch ask for a nap while angry / glad were allies , not ask to help haha

35se

Punch are noobs with an UGLY CoA

end of story.

i still love how everyone says it wasnt planned with Glad. makes me laugh. but go ahead and keep saying it as if your fooling anyone.

good luck noobs.

DeletedUser

end of story.

i still love how everyone says it wasnt planned with Glad. makes me laugh. but go ahead and keep saying it as if your fooling anyone.

good luck noobs.

angry is guilty for current political situation in Egypt and on top of that they are known to kick and harass puppies.

End of story.

(I love to make puns w/o any evidence other than my false line of thinking)

DeletedUser

punch are noobs with an ugly coa

end of story.

I still love how everyone says it wasnt planned with glad. Makes me laugh. But go ahead and keep saying it as if your fooling anyone.

Good luck noobs.

+1

DeletedUser

angry is guilty for current political situation in Egypt and on top of that they are known to kick and harass puppies.

End of story.

(I love to make puns w/o any evidence other than my false line of thinking)

-100 ...... super lame

DeletedUser

end of story.

good luck noobs.

:icon_eek:
the CoA is friggin awesome, not just cuz never made it, but its one of the best of w54 (i think chik3n's is better tho :p )
Btw, Angry's CoA looks like crap, no work actually put into it. so you shouldnt be talking

this was not planned with glad,only contact with them was to set a nap, we are not planning anything, they didnt know when we were gonna declare, your just mad that this will be angry's downfall, and you want sympathy,"OMG we iz gettin gangbanged, we only lost cuz of that!"

pffffft, you noobs make me laugh, angry is gonna fall end of story.
you can try and twist it around how ever you want, if it makes you feel better when you get rimmed and your tribes fall then go ahead. only makes you look like a noob.

now go back, noble some barbs and get to building your villages nice and big for me :)

35se

:icon_eek:
the CoA is friggin awesome, not just cuz never made it, but its one of the best of w54 (i think chik3n's is better tho :p )
Btw, Angry's CoA looks like crap, no work actually put into it. so you shouldnt be talking

this was not planned with glad,only contact with them was to set a nap, we are not planning anything, they didnt know when we were gonna declare, your just mad that this will be angry's downfall, and you want sympathy,"OMG we iz gettin gangbanged, we only lost cuz of that!"

pffffft, you noobs make me laugh, angry is gonna fall end of story.
you can try and twist it around how ever you want, if it makes you feel better when you get rimmed and your tribes fall then go ahead. only makes you look like a noob.

now go back, noble some barbs and get to building your villages nice and big for me :)

yeah yeah yeah. :icon_rolleyes:

your CoA is ugly. get over it.

you planned it with glad. get over it

HeftySmurf

end of story.

good luck noobs.

Did your mother drop you on your head at birth? Thought so.

You wanna argue CoA's, let see, considering i have owned 4 seperate TW GFX forums now, i think i have the rightful place to give my opinion on these things.

Your forum avatar: YAY GOOGLE
Your sig: made in china by a 6 year old?
Punch! coa: well made, nice effects.
ANGRY coa: again, looks like something from google.

Now, shut up, sit down, get out, your a fool.

DeletedUser

end of story.

good luck noobs.

Bar the unbacked up poorly executed argument. We started planning this war while Glad where allies. While we thought we'd go up against both of them. It was only in our favour that Angry declared. How could we plan to joint war with Glad? By getting anry to declare, please explain the physics of how we can make another tribe declare on another tribe, I'd love to know.

FYI

Hinthint-1.png

DeletedUser

Did your mother drop you on your head at birth? Thought so.

You wanna argue CoA's, let see, considering i have owned 4 seperate TW GFX forums now, i think i have the rightful place to give my opinion on these things.

Your forum avatar: YAY GOOGLE
Your sig: made in china by a 6 year old?
Punch! coa: well made, nice effects.
ANGRY coa: again, looks like something from google.

Now, shut up, sit down, get out, your a fool.

Maybe you should both shut up because they're just CoA's? What the hell do they have to do with anything? No offense, but arguing about CoA's is ridiculous no matter who started it. :icon_rolleyes: Until now I've never heard anyone arguing over CoA's....