Punch! vs. Angry!

DeletedUser

got to congratulate Angry fot the All the villages they conquered back from us while support is arriving :

[spoil]
semttulojcj.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6 -Punch
Side 2: 3 -Angry
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 80,657 - Punch
Side 2: 61,732 - Angry
Difference: 18,925

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,841
Side 2: 12,097
Difference: 16,744

chart

All of Angry's Conquers on us are from the villages -Punch-, nobeled off of angry, they're yet to actually take a village from us. Good job.

DeletedUser

if "noob" is your only comeback you must be a noob.

umm,k.go ahead, get him to TRY , like i care?

my tribe is not "noob" we have yet to lose a war, we will win this war. what have YOUR tribe done? backstabb your allies, fight a tribe for a few days and merge them in, merge in k26 members. oh wait sorry, "recruited" those members.

now all you can do is make excuses because your tribe will fail and you know it. now stfu

You have yet to lose a war? Welcome to the party, there has yet to be an actual war so nobody has lost one yet.

If you win this war, the winning scenario is going to be that you beat a tribe 2 versus 1, and even then everyone involved knows that whoever losses is just going to disband and go separate directions. You don't have the troops or the nobles to actually eliminate Angry!, at least not any time remotely soon. That is why wars this early are pretty stupid imo, they are bound to happen but generally will just weaken the tribes involved so other smarter tribes who have been taking out smaller tribes and targets can take advantage of the situation.

But anyways, good job punch, having stacked in advance and us messing with Angry! you are certainly taking advantage of the situation but the people who are losing villages are, for the most part, people who were not going to be around long term anyway.

We have almost 500 villages, you have taken like 4-5.

Also when you mentioned our conquers you noted that it was us retaking villages which we have lost. You failed to note that a number of your conquers are you retaking those same villagse, after we re-toke them.

DeletedUser

Oh lets not forget to add the fact that the nearby PUNCH! villages are stacked :icon_rolleyes: Eh its still just getting started. Give it a week and then we can talk stats. I have to say its not like you all did that great with 6-3 in a day and a half for a war you all prepped for and stacked for. You all said we did a horrible job on our first day on glad and we got 10 conquers. What is your excuse you were prepping for more than a week we prepped for glad for what 3 days if i recall lol.

kingjohan

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6 -Punch
Side 2: 3 -Angry
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 80,657 - Punch
Side 2: 61,732 - Angry
Difference: 18,925

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,841
Side 2: 12,097
Difference: 16,744

chart

All of Angry's Conquers on us are from the villages -Punch-, nobeled off of angry, they're yet to actually take a village from us. Good job.

@The bolded part; You failed since you just showed us stats showing that they have taken 3 villages off of PUNCH! :icon_redface: If they were renobles or not doesn't matter since it was a PUNCH! village when nobled.

DeletedUser

LordKhal wars are for gaining territory and power, not to kill. Same as in real world, countries dont start wars to just kill each other. If we take 5 villages from you, and invite a member with 10 villages, its 15-0.

Also about takes-retakes-re-retakes, whats being meant there was clearly its not 6-3, its 3-0. You just repeated Amane and telling that he fails, you're a total fail :lol: Anyway, you still have a lot to learn.

About that destuction, I'm not proud of todays stats ofc. But whats more important is keeping them up, I hope we can. You did a good start but thats because you and glad were growing in the same territory, I had to make 7 hour trip for one and 9 hour for other, same as other Punch members. When we get closer, which we are atm, it'll get better. Also thanks for proving that Angry! is falling :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Valth all that proved is that we didn't kick people those people left on their own accord quitting the game. lol. I would much rather them out of the tribe if they aren't here to play the game

DeletedUser

Oh lets not forget to add the fact that the nearby PUNCH! villages are stacked :icon_rolleyes: .

and angry villages are not stacked? i hit a few right at the start of the war.

If you win this war, the winning scenario is going to be that you beat a tribe 2 versus 1, and even then everyone involved knows that whoever losses is just going to disband and go separate directions. You don't have the troops or the nobles to actually eliminate Angry!, at least not any time remotely soon. That is why wars this early are pretty stupid imo, they are bound to happen but generally will just weaken the tribes involved so other smarter tribes who have been taking out smaller tribes and targets can take advantage of the situation.

we will not beat angry 2 - 1, we will beat them 1 - 1.
its your own fault for declaring on glad, they weren't gonna declare on you lol, was just unlucky timing for you guys i guess ?

DeletedUser

its your own fault for declaring on glad, they weren't gonna declare on you lol, was just unlucky timing for you guys i guess ?

How many times does this need to be repeated? We were told from a ~Glad~ leader that they would join you guys in taking us down if we didn't merge into them.... there's nothing "unlucky" about the timing. We acted in the way that atleast gave us a slight advantage due to the surprise but this scenario was inevitable anyways.

Note* You may say "we never talked to glad" blah blah blah I don't care if that's true or not what IS TRUE is that glad told us they would join you guys against us.

DeletedUser

How many times does this need to be repeated? We were told from a ~Glad~ leader that they would join you guys in taking us down if we didn't merge into them.... there's nothing "unlucky" about the timing. We acted in the way that atleast gave us a slight advantage due to the surprise but this scenario was inevitable anyways.

Note* You may say "we never talked to glad" blah blah blah I don't care if that's true or not what IS TRUE is that glad told us they would join you guys against us.

IF thats true then that was stupid on there part :/

well you read valths mail had nothing to do with helping, only talkin was a nap. so they wouldnt support you etc.

DeletedUser

IF thats true then that was stupid on there part :/

well you read valths mail had nothing to do with helping, only talkin was a nap. so they wouldnt support you etc.

[2/7/2011 *:**:** PM] Sid: do you guys have any deals worked out with punch? I get a feeling there might be something up there but I dunno

[2/7/2011 *:**:** PM] Joey Johnston: Yea well honestly is going to come down o war if you and a couple others dot come here we need room to grow and so do you guys... And you know you can't survive if us and punch are after you.. But right now were allies an we tend to keep it that way but the best decision is for you and a couple of your mate to join here

[2/7/2011 *:**:** PM] Joey Johnston: It would be the beat interest like you said with studying and all it night be tough to hand two top five tribes and lead a tribe and study
[2/7/2011 *:**:** PM] Joey Johnston: Best

So they say we're going to have to war if myself and few others don't merge into them.. then they say we can't survive if they and punch are after us. And then go on to say we're still allies and want to keep it that way.

Dunno about you but myself and our leadership took it as a threat I don't see how you can say we're destined for war but want to remain allies in the same breath.

Maybe I should have just left my tribe and taken my top members with me to glad I guess that would have been the honorable thing to do :p

DeletedUser

[2/7/2011 *:**:** PM] Sid: do you guys have any deals worked out with punch? I get a feeling there might be something up there but I dunno

[2/7/2011 *:**:** PM] Joey Johnston: Yea well honestly is going to come down o war if you and a couple others dot come here we need room to grow and so do you guys... And you know you can't survive if us and punch are after you.. But right now were allies an we tend to keep it that way but the best decision is for you and a couple of your mate to join here

[2/7/2011 *:**:** PM] Joey Johnston: It would be the beat interest like you said with studying and all it night be tough to hand two top five tribes and lead a tribe and study
[2/7/2011 *:**:** PM] Joey Johnston: Best

So they say we're going to have to war if myself and few others don't merge into them.. then they say we can't survive if they and punch are after us. And then go on to say we're still allies and want to keep it that way.

Dunno about you but myself and our leadership took it as a threat I don't see how you can say we're destined for war but want to remain allies in the same breath.

Maybe I should have just left my tribe and taken my top members with me to glad I guess that would have been the honorable thing to do :p
:icon_eek:
that was stupid imo, they shouldnt of brought us up to use us as a threat :/

haha yea maybe you should of merged with them :lol:

kingjohan

Also about takes-retakes-re-retakes, whats being meant there was clearly its not 6-3, its 3-0. You just repeated Amane and telling that he fails, you're a total fail :lol: Anyway, you still have a lot to learn.

He said they are yet to take a village from us (PUNCH!).

What he meant is out of the question. What he wrote it what matters.

So even if ANGRY! have retaken 3 villages. They still took villages that were under the PUNCH! banner.

M'kay?

DeletedUser

Sidney I'ld do the same as you did if it'ld come to such a point. ok, the last decision was easy to make but about way that leads there, two allies could get a better solution then fighting each other. But what you did against such an offer is classy, regards.

DeletedUser

Sidney I'ld do the same as you did if it'ld come to such a point. ok, the last decision was easy to make but about way that leads there, two allies could get a better solution then fighting each other. But what you did against such an offer is classy, regards.

It isn't like they were much of allies :icon_rolleyes: If they were allies and were willing to not support us because they made a NAP with you I wouldn't even consider them allies. Then all the bossing us around and what not it all just led up to things. We couldn't make them not boss us around in any other way :p lol

DeletedUser98103

bossy

There would have been no need for bossing anyone to do anything if the two tribes could have kept from becoming intertwined. The outcome isn't really so crazy when you look at the way the two tribes have become so mixed together in several K's. It was poor planning in terms of growth and since this is a game of territory, expansion, farming and conquering it's not surprising we are at war today.

DeletedUser

We were intertwined from the start so it was impossible to avoid. lol

DeletedUser

I'm not saying you are working together but regardless of what you think pretty much anyone would be forced to agree if you were to win it would be a 2 vs. 1 situation. We are fighting on two sides at the same time, are full attention is not devoted to you. That is all I'm saying.