Punch! vs. Angry!

DeletedUser

There would have been no need for bossing anyone to do anything if the two tribes could have kept from becoming intertwined. The outcome isn't really so crazy when you look at the way the two tribes have become so mixed together in several K's. It was poor planning in terms of growth and since this is a game of territory, expansion, farming and conquering it's not surprising we are at war today.

I don't even know what tribe you are in but I give this a thumbs up. Finally someone who is not complaining and just states the obvious. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LordKhal wars are for gaining territory and power, not to kill. Same as in real world, countries dont start wars to just kill each other. If we take 5 villages from you, and invite a member with 10 villages, its 15-0.

Also about takes-retakes-re-retakes, whats being meant there was clearly its not 6-3, its 3-0. You just repeated Amane and telling that he fails, you're a total fail :lol: Anyway, you still have a lot to learn.

About that destuction, I'm not proud of todays stats ofc. But whats more important is keeping them up, I hope we can. You did a good start but thats because you and glad were growing in the same territory, I had to make 7 hour trip for one and 9 hour for other, same as other Punch members. When we get closer, which we are atm, it'll get better. Also thanks for proving that Angry! is falling :icon_wink:

Where did I tell Amane. that he fails? Or were you talking to someone else for that part. Amane. was incorrect, but I didn't say he failed ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not saying you are working together but regardless of what you think pretty much anyone would be forced to agree if you were to win it would be a 2 vs. 1 situation. We are fighting on two sides at the same time, are full attention is not devoted to you. That is all I'm saying.

full attention not devoted to us :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

it could look like that, but we dont want after the war,( when we win :icon_wink: ), to people to say "you only won cuz of that not cuz your good etc etc. " know what i mean?

DeletedUser

full attention not devoted to us :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

it could look like that, but we dont want after the war,( when we win :icon_wink: ), to people to say "you only won cuz of that not cuz your good etc etc. " know what i mean?

Yeah I understand, you guys are doing what you think is best for you. Whoever comes out on top doesn't have to justify anything lol, we all just want what the other has.

DeletedUser98103

@LordKhal - I'm with Glad btw. If you click on the sword/shield symbol underneath the avatars it takes you to twstats and there you can click on the persons name and see their game info including tribe affiliation. Maybe you already knew this (since you have been a member since 07) and just didn't think about it or feel like checking but I just thought I'd throw it out there anyway ;)

DeletedUser

My My My, out for 5 hours and so much reading to catch up on :( I don't even have 100 villages yet and it feels a chore :D Well, look, we have killed troops to take our villages, last time I heard angry was hitting our empty newly out of church radius enobelments... Only time, will tell.

DeletedUser

It isn't like they were much of allies :icon_rolleyes: If they were allies and were willing to not support us because they made a NAP with you I wouldn't even consider them allies. Then all the bossing us around and what not it all just led up to things. We couldn't make them not boss us around in any other way :p lol

Why would we not reconsider our alliance when you guys kept breaking it and ignoring us? Thats the reason i agreed to stay out of any Angry-Punch war

DeletedUser

@LordKhal - I'm with Glad btw. If you click on the sword/shield symbol underneath the avatars it takes you to twstats and there you can click on the persons name and see their game info including tribe affiliation. Maybe you already knew this (since you have been a member since 07) and just didn't think about it or feel like checking but I just thought I'd throw it out there anyway ;)

ahh that is actually new info for me, other then reading I don't usually mess with the forums. And actually have been around longer then 07, I've just been using this name since 07 ;) It is a pretty rad name after all.

DeletedUser98103

the name

Yes well I should point out that if they are not using their current game name then it wont take you to see the stats but in my case it's my game name.

Sellsword

[2/7/2011 *:**:** PM] (...)

Maybe I should have just left my tribe and taken my top members with me to glad I guess that would have been the honorable thing to do :p

It's surprising how often dukes will do that -- though of course all players with an interest in leading tribes should realize that sort of move rapidly diminishes any reputation they might have had. Given the fact that you seem to be very serious about leading Angry!, there was no way you could have taken the offer. And if ~ Glad~ didn't realize this, they must not have their TW streetsmarts in order.

LordKhal wars are for gaining territory and power, not to kill. Same as in real world, countries dont start wars to just kill each other. If we take 5 villages from you, and invite a member with 10 villages, its 15-0.
(...)

Recruitment is not war stats, Valth. It does make you seize territory, granted, but they don't count as war stats. And to be truthful, I have not seen war-time recruits do well in the next war very often. usually, people who join a tribe out of fear for a war tend to run from the next one, as well.

DeletedUser

Seems to be a very good war so far

Total war
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ANGRY!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 5
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48,601
Side 2: 20,155
Difference: 28,446

chart
[/spoil]

last 48 hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 4
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 31,488
Side 2: 14,802
Difference: 16,686

chart
[/spoil]

last 24 hours

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 11,090
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11,090

chart
[/spoil]

total OD scores for the war.
PUNCH!
Oda:508685
Odd:408588

Angry!
Oda:395573
Odd:504885

DeletedUser

In the interest of fairness, lets post both sides shall we ;)

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!, ~Glad~

Total conquers:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 214
Difference: 99

chart

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 21
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 448,887
Side 2: 921,274
Difference: 472,387

chart

Side 1: 105,910
Side 2: 94,623
Difference: 11,287

chart
[/spoil]

And there are multiple conquers of the same village for all sides involved so less villages have changed hands then it appears. I predict within two weeks the stats become more lopsided in Angry! favor, should be interesting to see if I'm right :)

edit: and yes I'm sure this post will be flamed, but lets face it. You guys are facing relatively few people on the front line right now and are only 1/2 of the equation as far as our wars are concerned.

DeletedUser

dont drag in glad to this thread :/
this is punch angry not punch glad angry.
this is exactly what i thought would happen...

add glad stats to the glad war thread.

not few on the frontline, for me, im surronded by your members, 1's a barb nobler/noob so dont count him but still, im right by other members, we face a bunch on the frontline. was your fault for declaring on glad even if you thought it was best or whatever, so shouldnt be effecting our war stats,mmk

DeletedUser

dont drag in glad to this thread :/
this is punch angry not punch glad angry.
this is exactly what i thought would happen...

add glad stats to the glad war thread.

not few on the frontline, for me, im surronded by your members, 1's a barb nobler/noob so dont count him but still, im right by other members, we face a bunch on the frontline. was your fault for declaring on glad even if you thought it was best or whatever, so shouldnt be effecting our war stats,mmk

Who said I regretted being at war with two tribes? We are quite happy at the moment actually. And if you didn't want me posting our war stats you shouldn't have declared war on a tribe that was already involved in a war ;)

I'm looking at Angry! wars as a whole, that is how our tribe is viewing it. If you don't like that we don't consider our war with you and our war with ~Glad~ to be separate I don't know what to tell you.

My whole point is that you are not facing all of our defense, ask ~Glad~ how their last op went. If that defense was not being used with glad it would be used with you, thus effecting the stats ;)

DeletedUser

You can look at the wars at a whole, but there not.
just happened you declared right before we planned to lol.
but my point is, Angry Punch stats in this thread, Angry Glad stats in the other thread, there 2 separate wars.
if you wanna do that then why dont we add REL,=LOCK=, to the stats also? thats around another 30 conquers to us

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: REL, ANGRY!, =LOCK=

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 26
Difference: 26

chart

Side 1: 202,377
Side 2: 120,289
Difference: 82,088

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

but my point is, Angry Punch stats in this thread, Angry Glad stats in the other thread, there 2 separate wars.
if you wanna do that then why dont we add REL,=LOCK=, to the stats also? thats around another 30 conquers to us

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

lol you want us to add the smaller tribes we are fighting? Fine with me, if you didn't notice we are still taking a lot of villages that belong to neither Glad/Punch. It's not the same and you know it. You can't talk about our war without bringing in glad. Well I guess you can but it's stupid. So I will continue to post dual stats when you guys post 1 vs. 1 ;)

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart
[/spoil]

Stop with the bs. first off rel and lock are adding 0 conquers to you in the stats since this war started.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!, ~Glad~, REL, =LOCK=

chart

chart
[/spoil]

all i got to say :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Stop with the bs. first off rel and lock are adding 0 conquers to you in the stats since this war started.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!, ~Glad~, REL, =LOCK=

chart

chart
[/spoil]

all i got to say :icon_cool:

He meant that they were conquering those tribes, but it means about the same as how you took it. Everyone is attacking smaller tribes. Nobody mentions it in a war because it is irrelevant.

DeletedUser

no lol, the real point of adding them is. they are attacking us, we are attacking them. that uses support, and nukes.
support could be used to stack in our war.
nukes could be sent to clear your villages.

any noob tribe with noob members can make a bunch of Defense or Offense troops and send them, its a pain :/

it does effect it also right? like how the stats are effected in ours because you send support and nukes at glad also. lol
i should of clarified but thats why :p

DeletedUser

well obviously you meant something else or you would have posted a more recent stat. why would you choose a stat thats older that actually shows conquers against the other tribes rather than the one that is current since the war?