Punch! vs. Angry!

DeletedUser

stats please :icon_rolleyes:

Do you want your arse wiping as well? You couldn't just get the statistics yourself and do other people a favour while you're at it.

On topic : Glad are faring poor at the moment. Considering the handicap.

DeletedUser

stats please :icon_rolleyes:

Punch! vs Angry!
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: ANGRY!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 5
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60,163
Side 2: 20,155
Difference: 40,008

chart
[/spoil]

and i guess add glad :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!, ~Glad~
Side 2:
Tribes: ANGRY!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 237
Side 2: 111
Difference: 126

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 27
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,084,797
Side 2: 457,968
Difference: 626,829

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133,868
Side 2: 133,688
Difference: 180

chart
[/spoil]

HeftySmurf

Was adding ~Glad~ really so hard? ^^

If we were coordinating with ~Glad~ then stats should be added, however we are not and they have no place in the thread entitled "Punch! vs. Angry!"

DeletedUser

~Glad~ was looking for another tribe to fight ANGRY! with them though. And whether it was planned or not doesn't matter, ANGRY! is still outnumbered at least two to one - if they do badly it is quite possibly because of that, not any lack of skill etc. Considering that ANGRY! is holding it's own against both tribes, they can be perceived as the superior of the three, whether they lose or not. They'll look good, while PUNCH! and ~Glad~ go down as not being able to take on even a smaller tribe than them individually.

As for them being able to hold four tribes off, on four fronts - maybe, but a great many factors would be needed to be taken into account, making your observations a form of gross (and misplaced) egotism on your part, implying you and your tribe could do it, without any evidence to prove it.

Get your facts straight, *Considering that ANGRY! is holding it's own against both tribes*, *the superior of the three*, rofl, holding its own, it is 15 - 5 punch - angry, good job angry got a few take backs..... but some how punch still owns 10 villages

HeftySmurf

Of course they do, they provide contrast.

But they are not part of our war, and therefore provide no contrast.

If i mention our war with REL we do not add Zombie or any other tribe nobling REL villages to provide contrast, as that is not the war we are fighting.

Its Punch! vs. REL
Punch! vs. =Lock=
Punch! vs. Angry!

Not Punch! + some other noob shits who are also fighting them vs. whoever, because we dont give a crap about who else they are at war with.

DeletedUser97929

it isn't holding its own... glad just can't hold its own

... Angry! are holding their own. just because Glad is losing doesn't make them not applicable to the war stats, because either way, they are fighting Angry! as well.

HeftySmurf

... Angry! are holding their own. just because Glad is losing doesn't make them not applicable to the war stats, because either way, they are fighting Angry! as well.

Get out, our war has nothing to do with ~Glad~

DeletedUser

~Glad~ stats should be kept apart from Punch! vs Angry! stats. HeftySmurf has already stated they aren't co-ordinating with ~Glad~ so they are fighting their own wars. It just so happens to be with the same tribe.

DeletedUser96197

It just so happens to be with the same tribe.

So how can you say they are a completely separate matter? It doesn't matter if they aren't cooperating. War against ~Glad~ affects Angry!, which subsequently affects Punch!. Its logical reasoning.

Sellsword

So how can you say they are a completely separate matter? It doesn't matter if they aren't cooperating. War against ~Glad~ affects Angry!, which subsequently affects Punch!. Its logical reasoning.

It is a logical reasoning only if you are interested specifically in how Angry! is doing. Any posts concerning that should focus on the stats with all three tribes.
To see the progress of the wars (note the plural), use Punch! versus Angry! and ~Glad~ versus Angry!. Like Punch says, separate wars, separate stats.

DeletedUser

its very hard to have good stats when most of the players who were under attack has been dismissed or left the tribe. however glad did not dismiss any of his members.

DeletedUser

its very hard to have good stats when most of the players who were under attack has been dismissed or left the tribe. however glad did not dismiss any of his members.

Angry has only dismissed two small players, not sure if they were being attacked by you, both were inactive.

Any other person that has left has done it because it is what they decided to do, not because anyone kicked them.

AdamAjf

yea they decided to leave cause 6 noble trains at 6 seperate village all i will say is look at k36 and how much closer we are points wise too 2 days ago it prooves we are getting at there growth and my area has gone a bit more blue now i have noticed alot less red and more will follow :D

DeletedUser

yea they decided to leave cause 6 noble trains at 6 seperate village all i will say is look at k36 and how much closer we are points wise too 2 days ago it prooves we are getting at there growth and my area has gone a bit more blue now i have noticed alot less red and more will follow :D

Actually if you look at our growth it is still doing quite fine looking at the players that have stayed in the tribe. Only one player has left that is in your area. And how many nukes do you have left? Between all the nukes you have lost and the nukes you leave sitting in villages that are taken out it is not many.

When you actually take start taking villages in our main k then come talk to me ;)

As for players leaving I really couldn't care less. Generally it is because they are not getting the support they want but we are at war with two tribes and many people need support. Just how it is. If people want more support or can not defend on their own that is just too bad.

You guys have a number of players that have basically nothing left right now and could easily be nobled if we were a bit closer and had more trains but they are staying in your tribe. We have had 1-2 players who actually have a lot of troops left and are leaving already. Just a difference in the player, there is nothing we can do about that but just keep moving forward and having fun.

DeletedUser

Well for starters there is a separate thread called ~Glad~ vs Angry! so I don't see why they belong in here. Also I never stated that it is a completely separate matter, you're right it does affect them but I was just stating that the ~Glad~ stats / talk don't belong in here.

DeletedUser

Angry has only dismissed two small players, not sure if they were being attacked by you, both were inactive.

Any other person that has left has done it because it is what they decided to do, not because anyone kicked them.

Doesn't change the fact that it alters the stats. Between the two war threads on Angry you pitiful pnpers make Glad out to look like there doing awful, from what i can see (and i've checked the noble record as of late between us, including everyone whose left/been dismissed on both sides. Its negligible to say one side is trouncing the other.

Even so, Angry i commend your efforts. Your tribe has some good players and you are fighting a good war (on our side at least) and i am enjoying it even though the members around me of yours "left" before i got to take a crack at them. Its not that i could ever convince forum spammers of how pathetically and stiflingly useless it is to berate one another based on these stats when the server allowed you to bypass them by leaving, rejoining, etc. Some players will continue to drone on about how "the stats are stats" and i will continue to look down upon there inability to analyze properly. Its not hard to analyze this game, theres plenty of ways to do it you just need to be able to back it up, i'm sure this is not news to any of you since everyone who posts relevant mumbo jumbo always sits here and reads over there posts because god forbid they leave a hole for witty or snarky comment that completely undermines the post

*This is the part where you stop reading and think of said comment

All i'm saying is, stop trash talking based on these crappy noble stats for awhile until one side is actually dominating. For the record if my tribe was doing the same thing i'd include them as well. I'm not really biased toward any particular tribe or player on this world.

[Que the aroused flamers, heres your meal for the day]