Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,299
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13,299

chart

tmerr, would you mind putting reports of villages we nobled from you? You seem to be good at this

Sellsword

Make your own map, I already know the situation. Also please don't talk to me as if I am some lesser piece of ____ , if you want somebody to do something for you, ask kindly, have some respect for one another. If you are one not to care about such map that would be posted, don't ask.

Touchy, this one. Probably wants everyone to be interested in a war thread without information :icon_wink:

@ Valth -- thanks.

DeletedUser

tmerr, would you mind putting reports of villages we nobled from you? You seem to be good at this
I already posted the reports of an attempt of nobling me? Nobody has nobled my village :icon_sad:
Thanks for the compliment though! You sir, have made my day :icon_razz:

Sellsword

Amane. said:
To all REL members,

I address you with this message as the leader of this war against you, I have been directing the fakes, calling the targets, of which not many, and stacking the front lines, one example is smurf. I knew you'd hit him, he thanks you for the ODA boost.
________________________________________________________________________________

Down to business

I have been looking at one of your players, I have read your forums, and there is more than one spy among you.
We know that tristan is stacked, we know that you want to hit "To the death", we know "elenos" is asking for support, well when I say asking I would really say, screaming.

The fact is, your out of support, its all gone, the members support that does remain are staying quiet. Your falling, we can keep it up, we're fighting the good fight. Do not take this the wrong way, you've given a valiant effort, considering you're getting support from multiple small tribes in and around K25.

Right the main attraction to this mail is as follows.

Leave REL now as of reading this mail, and free yourselves from the constant bombardment. Or, stay in REL as it inevitably falls to the ground withing the week. Your a mess REL, I won't kid you, I have never seen a tribe more un-organized, personally, I am amazed the teamwork you have shown. Still, it is all for nothing.

We're taking applications to join us. Contact either myself or Mohdzohlof .
Any applications to V For Valth will be disregarded instantly.

Leave now and find safety and refuge in another tribe, they're too many of you to chase down and contact leaders of.

Good luck to all of you in your different tribes, good effort, but not good enough.

Amane.
Co-Leader of Punch

Very impressive, your way of waging war. Afraid of a rank 50+ tribe much?

DeletedUser

^ Just trying to finish this war up before we actively start in our new one. Not to smart to be in war with more than 3 tribes or how ever many it is.

DeletedUser

Looks like this is less of a war and more of an Op by Punch

DeletedUser

Afraid?

I think you're leader might be.

Amane. on 01.02. at 18:34
To all REL members,

I address you with this message as the leader of this war against you, I have been directing the fakes, calling the targets, of which not many, and stacking the front lines, one example is smurf. I knew you'd hit him, he thanks you for the ODA boost.
________________________________________________________________________________

Down to business

I have been looking at one of your players, I have read your forums, and there is more than one spy among you.
We know that tristan is stacked, we know that you want to hit "To the death", we know "elenos" is asking for support, well when I say asking I would really say, screaming.

The fact is, your out of support, its all gone, the members support that does remain are staying quiet. Your falling, we can keep it up, we're fighting the good fight. Do not take this the wrong way, you've given a valiant effort, considering you're getting support from multiple small tribes in and around K25.

Right the main attraction to this mail is as follows.

Leave REL now as of reading this mail, and free yourselves from the constant bombardment. Or, stay in REL as it inevitably falls to the ground withing the week. Your a mess REL, I won't kid you, I have never seen a tribe more un-organized, personally, I am amazed the teamwork you have shown. Still, it is all for nothing.

We're taking applications to join us. Contact either myself or [player]Mohdzohlof [/player].
Any applications to V For Valth will be disregarded instantly.

Leave now and find safety and refuge in another tribe, they're too many of you to chase down and contact leaders of.

Good luck to all of you in your different tribes, good effort, but not good enough.

Amane.
Co-Leader of Punch

Maveroose today at 00:34
Nice mail.

But ive never heard so much bullshit in my life.

The fact you have someone able to view the forum is infact funny :), not all information we have posted is infact true as you will realise. Its called false info.

Your idea on leaving REL, that again is the most stupidest thing ive ever heard as well and your supposed to be an experienced player? we would of wiped the floor in w4 with a tribe like yours, its laughable.

So basically you want this tribe to fold so that you can pick players off more easily in other tribes...

Lets say i apply to join you, you accept me. 2months down the line you could easily take me out. The fact that you want REL to do you work for you is shocking.

Organisation, let me point things out to you with regards to your own.

I admire the fakes, admitably they scared a few of the lesser experienced guys, that was inevitable, however if your organisation is so good why have we had people with incoming attacks with 24hours apart. Know im not saying they should be bang on but if i was really arsed with TW thats the sort of attacks you would of got from us.

Also

The fact that you say we are not good enough etc, why on earth would you want to take applications for REL players to enter PUNCH....

Maveroose today at 00:50
I am happy to come to some agreement with you, so that both yourselves and ourselves remain, theres a few different options.

But im sorry the fact you ask people to leave is just pathetic. Come to me with something solid, something i can actually say thats a good idea to. You can carry on your war you can do what you like, that will not bother me, its a game.

However if you wish to talk and have some solid foundations that both PUNCH and REL can work with im happy to do so.

Amane. today at 00:50
Hello Maveroose.

I have been observing your "requests" they seem to consist of capital letters and demands, you have no idea how to efficiently run a tribe. Yes of course you would, we're a new founded tribe, not some well formed, long held together tribe. If you want to play the My tribe is better game, please avert your eyes to w24 and look at my old tribe I lead Deus, which I had to regrettably step down from due to life issues. I also have to add, this is World Fifty Four, not World, Four.

You play the "bullshit" card on myself? Yes. half of this was made in the order to disband REL, we're getting bored of this war, it is lagging on.

If we wanted to time attacks, we would. We would time them to 1 millisecond, the fact is, we're not fighting for our lives, we can hold this war up for as long as we want. I am trying to speed it up. Although, you're providing punch with a good laugh.

You say, my "Mail" was to end the war as we're afraid? Please get over yourselves before your heads pop, your a 2nd place rim tribe, that consist of the remnants of previous tribes we have fought and beaten. Tristan is one of them.

Continue fighting for your existence and putting in 1000% while we sit and chat about our up-coming holidays and day to day life activities.

Maveroose today at 00:57
Ive not claimed your afraid.

You have not fought and beaten anyone, you beat single players but not a tribe.

And like you said this is world 54 not 24.

Lets get a few facts right before you fall off your chair.

First of all, i have never once claimed REL are better than PUNCH.

Secondly ive not said you are afraid.

But like my previous mail to you before your recent one, i will be happy to discuss terms with something solid but the fact you ask people to leave, i will not participate with.

This war has taught some of us at REL who we actually can trust, and who we actually see as decent players, yes we have a few guys who are new and are unsure but thats a new world for you.

REL is built up of mixed ability.

But like i say if you can give me something solid then ill be happy to discuss

Maveroose today at 01:00
I have a proposal to you, if you care to listen.

Amane. today at 01:01
Shoot, but don't hold your breath.

Maveroose today at 01:07
Ok well its something that could be a good strategic move for PUNCH, whether you will be able to see it is another story however...

Like i have stated this war has given myself and our tribe council an insight to what sort of players we have here at REL, we have those who are experienced who are willing to fight and support, and then we have those players who may be new, and not willing to get involved (Too worried about losing their village)

My idea has only come about due to your mail.

Many of those un wanted not fit to play players will leave, those who are prepared to fight will stay, this will leave you with a select few players (which you could call, our best)

This will then reduce the amount of players we have, leaving you with the right type of guys which if you are as experienced as you say, you would agree.

From that we could possibly link up with your guys or form something from there which will support both yourselves and our guys.

You could look at this from 2 angles, if you take the more strategic route it could be something beneficial. But that depends on what type of player you are.

Amane. today at 01:11
Are you trying to round about ask to be allies?

Maveroose today at 01:13
Not exactly.

That im sure of you would 99.9% say no to.

But i guess that could also be an option depending on your ambition on this world.

(Obviously there would be many changes to REL, we have learned a lot, trust me.)

What i was kind of getting as would be to allow us to join with you, as i say it will be a selected amount, only those who are prepared, and good enough.

Your estimation on who is good enough, would be a lot different to mine for obvious reasons, which you would be aware of.

Amane. today at 01:15
Who do you have in mind of "selecting", Also, just as I am asking, does not mean I am interested, nor, do I make decisions for punch on my own, I would need to talk to my leadership and council, the process will take a couple of days.

Maveroose today at 01:17
I am aware of that mate.

"Selecting" what i mean by this is that, from your mail many players who are scared will run, leaving us with those who want to fight. Then from the actions we have seen from each player during this war we could narrow down to around 20 players, who would be our select few players who have shown they have the ability on this world.

Those few i would ask to be moved over to PUNCH.

Amane. today at 01:20
20 members? No no, If we recruited it'd be 2,3, members, not that many at all.

Maveroose today at 01:22
I dont believe that would provide yourselves and us to anything beneficial.

Amane. today at 01:23
Well.. It makes no difference for us.. But, these next few days are going to decide your future of this world.

Maveroose today at 01:25
So what basically your saying we either leave REL, go somewhere else let you grow bigger then take us out in different tribes, ie saving you time on this world. Or we stay and fight on and be warn down eventually.

Amane. today at 01:29
Basically yes, one way or another you're not going to last, you have got Angry below you, Zombie to the east of you, there is nowhere to run. Good game, valiant effort, but honestly, it is game over.. Not being harsh, or a bullshitter, but honestly.. Disband, you make yourself a target being together, you're like like a bait ball of bait fish in a ocean, in the middle of the atlantic being picked of by dolphins and sharks,"zombie" and "punch" break away from the back or go down with them..

Maveroose today at 01:30
What makes you so confident that them tribes would do that.

Amane. today at 01:31
What attack REL?

Maveroose today at 01:33
Yeah

Amane. today at 02:10
They would aim for you, but, they won't hold back..

Sellsword

strh = noobs
Rel = Noobs

see the connection? i do :)

If REL are noobs, why is amane. trying so hard to convince its members to leave? Or maybe the question is best asked in reverse: if Punch! are so good, why do they need words to win? Must be a new fighting tactic -- scaring noobs with messages of omnipotence. Notice the inherent contradiction in the first message: bad coordination, good teamwork? Either the tribe works as a team and does well, or it doesn't work well and you don't need words instead of troops.

I posted this convo to show that Punch! doesn't just limit the noise to the forum, they also need words to win their battles in-game. Why not have them recruit one of your members, get him promoted and kick all REL members? As long as we are going for easy tactics, might as well follow TW procedure.

4 PUNCH! total points: 1.140.338
53 REL total points: 266.745

:icon_rolleyes:

Afraid?

I think you're leader might be.

You have me confused with someone else. Perhaps a little research every so often would prevent foot-in-mouth disease.

DeletedUser

If REL are noobs, why is amane. trying so hard to convince its members to leave? Or maybe the question is best asked in reverse: if Punch! are so good, why do they need words to win? Must be a new fighting tactic -- scaring noobs with messages of omnipotence. Notice the inherent contradiction in the first message: bad coordination, good teamwork? Either the tribe works as a team and does well, or it doesn't work well and you don't need words instead of troops.

I posted this convo to show that Punch! doesn't just limit the noise to the forum, they also need words to win their battles in-game. Why not have them recruit one of your members, get him promoted and kick all REL members? As long as we are going for easy tactics, might as well follow TW procedure.

4 PUNCH! total points: 1.140.338
53 REL total points: 266.745

we have Bigger things to get ready for instead of crushing these nubs, we have beat them 2 times now (first they were BRO, then No.5)
, if they disband quicker so what? there gonna get crushed anyway.

You have me confused with someone else. Perhaps a little research every so often would prevent foot-in-mouth disease

your leader of mass recruit nubs ?
Zombie = Nubs :)

Sellsword

we have Bigger things to get ready for instead of crushing these nubs, we have beat them 2 times now (first they were BRO, then No.5)
, if they disband quicker so what? there gonna get crushed anyway.

I see style is not an issue with you. Guess you're in the right tribe, then.

your leader of mass recruit nubs ?
Zombie = Nubs :)

Sure we are.

ODA ranking
11 Who Are They? 1,67 Mio.
18 The Walking Dead 1,14 Mio.

It's normal to attack a poster based not on the arguments presented but the source of the arguments. I understand the temptation -- but you have to realize that your own duke is using us to scare REL, remember?

Amane. said:
Basically yes, one way or another you're not going to last, you have got Angry below you, Zombie to the east of you, there is nowhere to run.

You heard it from your own diplomat: we're a force to be reckoned with :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I see style is not an issue with you. Guess you're in the right tribe, then.

what style would that be? winning? the mail was for moral issues, take away the moral then easy-er to defeat, not that we really need it. but i gusse punch was the only tribe to ever try to weaken there enemy's moral.

You have me confused with someone else. Perhaps a little research every so often would prevent foot-in-mouth disease.

It's normal to attack a poster based not on the arguments presented but the source of the arguments. I understand the temptation -- but you have to realize that your own duke is using us to scare REL, remember?
You heard it from your own diplomat: we're a force to be reckoned with :icon_razz:

you wanted research on you i gave it :icon_wink:
not really scary, 92 members, your spread across 2 k's that are nowhere near each other. Nub.

Sure we are.

ODA ranking
11 Who Are They? 1,67 Mio.
18 The Walking Dead 1,14 Mio.

you are nubs, in the rim there is a lack of good players (you should know you have alot of them), who dont build troops, so hard to get any oda out here. but you want to help create some your welcome to come get some :axemen:

Sellsword

what style would that be? winning? the mail was for moral issues, take away the moral then easy-er to defeat, not that we really need it. but i gusse punch was the only tribe to ever try to weaken there enemy's moral.

Real war tribes, especially those ranked top 10, don't need morale tricks to defeat a rank 50+ tribe. Each to his own, I suppose, just don't brag here about how awesome you are in a fight when you need IGMs to win the battle.

you wanted research on you i gave it :icon_wink:
not really scary, 92 members, your spread across 2 k's that are nowhere near each other. Nub.

you are nubs, in the rim there is a lack of good players (you should know you have alot of them), who dont build troops, so hard to get any oda out here. but you want to help create some your welcome to come get some :axemen:

Just because I offer fact about your tribe, you want to threaten me ingame? If that's PUNCH!'s idea of diplomacy, I wish y'all good luck in the months to come.

Calling me nub is an interesting move. Is it time to quote Helmet? yes it is!

Helmet said:
I'd rather be insulted by you/than someone I respect

Here's a pony. Go cuddle with it :scout::scout::scout::scout:*

*bogusbet tm

DeletedUser

Just because I offer fact about your tribe, you want to threaten me ingame?

sure, why not.

If that's PUNCH!'s idea of diplomacy, I wish y'all good luck in the months to come.

dont need diplomacy when we are this awesome :icon_cool:
wish you good luck mass recruiting tho :)

Real war tribes, especially those ranked top 10, don't need morale tricks to defeat a rank 50+ tribe. Each to his own, I suppose, just don't brag here about how awesome you are in a fight when you need IGMs to win the battle.

1 igm and we need to win all are battles by mails all of a sudden :/
we didnt need mail to beat BRO or No. 5 and we dont need it now. never did never will, if you think we need mails to win so bad as i said before come get some :axemen:

DeletedUser94846

Zombie just mad they mass cruit no0bs. they would not even dare toucch Pucnh! tribe :)
god luck Pucnh not that you guyz need it at all.
hope to see war real soon :p