Punching =STRH=

DeletedUser

lollll

Sellsword, chill out. Noone is caring this stupid arguement except for you. Words can be used in wars, its not a new tactic. Propoganda and reducing morale of enemy is an old tactic, there were even propoganda administrations at WW2; so it may be hard for you to understand the effects of words in a war but many leaders do.
I told Amane to post this mail, same as I posted a similar mail to No. 5 players. We kept hunting No. 5 players down after the war but took only 1 person to tribe. Result was they stopped attacking us, but we kept growing, noone wants their defence troops to melt down so it was a beneficial move in the end.

You have a noob mass-recruit tribe and seem to be new at leadership. But its good that you're asking questions, it'll help you to learn faster :icon_wink:

LOL LOL i just saw this, i havnt read it all yet but i will, i just needed to make a comment here, valth you must be one of the most uninformed clowns walking the map of w54, you say that BH and SS and im sure Hench is in the council aswell now, are bad leaders, you also claim that theyre players are noobs...... all i have to say about those comments are this, did you fail at life ????? dang that leadership is amongst the better on net, theyre players are amongst the better on this world, and you have the odasity to call them noobs. you sir FAIL!

btw HAI HAI pat :D say hi to me on skype soon ^^

HeftySmurf

LOL LOL i just saw this, i havnt read it all yet but i will, i just needed to make a comment here, valth you must be one of the most uninformed clowns walking the map of w54, you say that BH and SS and im sure Hench is in the council aswell now, are bad leaders, you also claim that theyre players are noobs...... all i have to say about those comments are this, did you fail at life ????? dang that leadership is amongst the better on net, theyre players are amongst the better on this world, and you have the odasity to call them noobs. you sir FAIL!

Now normally i wont join in your blatent idiotic flaming

But you see the ;) on the end of Valth's post, its called connoting Sarcasm, he was joking and he knows exactly who SellSword, BH and if Hench is on it as well, who he is.

So yeah, get out with your childish "FAIL" because well, you just have.

DeletedUser

you do know Valth is one of the better players and leaders on this world, right?
there players are not amongst the better on this world, there more to the bottom of the world. SS and BH might be good leaders on another world but on this one they are bad leaders leading a bad tribe of bad players.

DeletedUser

hefty: i know you would just love a good quarrel, its why your sneaking on these forums after all, i wont blame you for sticking up for your tribe, but i still belive valth had no idea, i can put a ;) on any post i make so i can come back afterwards and claim it was a joke, it up to the eye who sees to decide wether or not they belive me tho. i had several smilies in my post, does that mean i just joked about it all, was my entire post a of sarchasm ? the point here is what he wrote, and not the supidity of a smily in the end of the post. if you want to discuss minor details of a post then by all mean, i see it how i see it, if you want to call that a fail then you do.

Zach: you sir have no clue at all, just reading the majority of your posts gave me a headache. Pull your head out of your lower parts, first you say SS playerbase are mainly those of lesser skill, then you say SS and BH MIGHT be some of the best leaders, well if they might be some of the best leader would you think they would recruit shitty player ? please next time think before you spew idiot arguments all over the forum.

DeletedUser

i said they MIGHT be good leaders on another world, doesnt mean there good on this one.
the reason for might is i dont know, and dont care, about there past worlds, but this one they suck,kk.

DeletedUser

and so i take it you can elaborate on why they suck and why you are right and they are wrong, why you have the power to decide wether or not a person on given world suck or exelle, i would like to know who made you the wizard of oz.
cause you see, in my eyes your just another ignorant forum troll who has no valid point behind your every argument, again you only spew idiot opinions, and again you come out like a not to bright person.

HeftySmurf

hefty: i know you would just love a good quarrel, its why your sneaking on these forums after all, i wont blame you for sticking up for your tribe, but i still belive valth had no idea, i can put a ;) on any post i make so i can come back afterwards and claim it was a joke, it up to the eye who sees to decide wether or not they belive me tho. i had several smilies in my post, does that mean i just joked about it all, was my entire post a of sarchasm ? the point here is what he wrote, and not the supidity of a smily in the end of the post. if you want to discuss minor details of a post then by all mean, i see it how i see it, if you want to call that a fail then you do.
Shit, he found me out :p

but meh, just the tenacity of it all, i viewed it as sarcasm, as i believe Valth knows what he is talking about.

DeletedUser

Dexa, you seem a bit immature from the way you retaliate. Posting more structured criticism would be nicer to read than "FAIL!"

Valth is a good player, BH is a good player, SS is a good player... I wish YAWN! were back cos I need a few of those thanks to this thread.

DeletedUser

and hence you proove my point hefty, its up to the eye who sees to make up an opinion, you do not know wether or not he meant a or b. so in all fairness i am entiteled to my own opinion, and my own thoughts on the matter.

DeletedUser

Dexa, you seem a bit immature from the way you retaliate. Posting more structured criticism would be nicer to read than "FAIL!"

Valth is a good player, BH is a good player, SS is a good player... I wish YAWN! were back cos I need a few of those thanks to this thread.

i do admit i came out as a immature prick in my qoute on valth, tho if i where to make a more unbaised comment on his argument.

He comes out as a person who hasnt searched for any intel on SS and BH, he claims them to be noobs, yet he has no idea whatsoever, what type of players they are or the playerbase they have in zombie. and therefor i felt the urge to flame him in a good forum trolling, wich i did.

i still stand by my argument tho, he do fail, and hard to, as english are not my mother language i use simple words when i make an argument, and therefor i might come out as not amongst the best propaganda writers out there, as i dont use all them fancy words, but when i see a ignorant poster i see one.

HeftySmurf

and hence you proove my point hefty, its up to the eye who sees to make up an opinion, you do not know wether or not he meant a or b. so in all fairness i am entiteled to my own opinion, and my own thoughts on the matter.
true, but as never.... said, your FAIL was a bit over the top :)

DeletedUser

in my eyes he DID fail hard, thus me saying it and emphesizing it in capital letters ^^

Deleted User - 3135

Congrats, im about to start 4 years of university history, as i finished my a-level in july

Nice, history is a good subject.

Everyone makes slip ups and errors, look at Churchill in WW1 then WW2, the difference is obvious. France, hence why he took poland to go through the forests and take the line from behind, that is tactical decisions, he led chamberlain on a merry road for years, while diddling his mind, he made an NAP with Stalin then turned on him at the time he thought was right, Hitler was beaten more by the Russian manpower, ressolve and the russian winter itself more then tactical errors. Anybody who reads Mein Kampf knows he had it all planned.

Hitler had a policy of never retreat. You only have to go so far as read Sun Tzu to know that's tactically inept. If you study the assassination plots on Hitler, many of them involving the generals, you would see many believed him to be incompetent and stuck his nose in where it was best he did not.

Skew the truth? is your mind one sided as it surprises me, you will not have learn about Attila the Hun or Ghengis Khan as you did your studies, you may have studied Napoleon, if so you know i am correct about his use of brute force more then tactics. I have taken this year as a kind of gap year inwhich i have been preparing since September to start my uni course, studying everything from ancient greeks to the modern day, why? because i love history.
So dont comment on historical comparisons, they are used for arguments all the time because thats how arguments are fought, when couples fight they bring up things from the past, then a mother argues with a child they use past examples of bad behaviour.
So yeah, sit down, shut up, feel free to google all you want, i read books and several sides of everything, i dont use a blatent one side of history which is shown by your simple western anology of Hitler simply being charismatic and not a tactician.

I don't really care if you've read books. I've read books too. We've already made it clear we have studied history to the same extent, and that most of my sources don't come from google. You try to apply an over-generalisation to every scenario and argument by talking about Hitler. I also do know about Ghengis Kahn and Attila also. I also like history. What I dislike is the way you try to apply a very over generalised lesson from history to an argument. It just doesn't work.

And it's just plainly pointless to tell me to sit down and shut up. Anyone can tell you that :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

Nice, history is a good subject.

Hitler had a policy of never retreat. You only have to go so far as read Sun Tzu to know that's tactically inept. If you study the assassination plots on Hitler, many of them involving the generals, you would see many believed him to be incompetent and stuck his nose in where it was best he did not.
Indeed, but it tatically worked for Hitler, Nepoleon, Alexander the Great, etc for however long, the continuity of such a tactic doesnt however, as each results in heavier and heavier losses. (minus the alexander example, he owned himself)

I don't really care if you've read books. I've read books too. We've already made it clear we have studied history to the same extent, and that most of my sources don't come from google. You try to apply an over-generalisation to every scenario and argument by talking about Hitler. I also do know about Ghengis Kahn and Attila also. I also like history. What I dislike is the way you try to apply a very over generalised lesson from history to an argument. It just doesn't work.

And it's just plainly pointless to tell me to sit down and shut up. Anyone can tell you that :icon_wink:
Well i have no in-game examples on W54 to use yet, so i draw upon history, and its not pointless, i have been playing tw walking around on my ipod :D

DeletedUser

I hope that you aren't saying that Hitler was a bad leader. I am not a Nazi and I think that what Hitler did was one of the most horrible things that could be done, but you would have to be an incompetent fool to think that he was a bad leader. If you look back through history, he is one of the BEST leaders. His tactics and strategies almost led to him taking over ALL of Europe! He went from no one to becoming the dictator of Germany only in a few months/years. Many of his strategies are still used today.

^ That was to help what Hefty said. I don't know how the topic of Hitler came up because I haven't read it all, but that was just to help out Hefty. :D

DeletedUser71439

lol

Amane. on page 4 you posted a picture of the support forum and tryed to hide whos account it was well you forgot to do the tab ...
its pyroclasmicrage account .... clearly by the coords at the bottom

Deleted User - 3135

Indeed, but it tatically worked for Hitler, Nepoleon, Alexander the Great, etc for however long, the continuity of such a tactic doesnt however, as each results in heavier and heavier losses. (minus the alexander example, he owned himself)

Obviously not since Stalingrad is widely viewed as the turning point in WWII Russia.

I hope that you aren't saying that Hitler was a bad leader. I am not a Nazi and I think that what Hitler did was one of the most horrible things that could be done, but you would have to be an incompetent fool to think that he was a bad leader. If you look back through history, he is one of the BEST leaders. His tactics and strategies almost led to him taking over ALL of Europe! He went from no one to becoming the dictator of Germany only in a few months/years. Many of his strategies are still used today.

I'm going to answer this with my own quote.

Hitler was not a master tactician. What he was was a gifted man with supreme charisma and leadership abilities.

Clearly you have no idea what I was talking about. First, you are confusing war and politics. Second, if I were to look at a famous nazi war strategist I would be much more likely to look at a figure such as Rommel. I'd really like you to show me proof of where Hitler's war strategies are used today.

This whole argument is a perfect example why history analogies and examples should not be applied to tribalwars.

DeletedUser

Amane. on page 4 you posted a picture of the support forum and tryed to hide whos account it was well you forgot to do the tab ...
its pyroclasmicrage account .... clearly by the coords at the bottom

Regardless of the rest of the conversation, excellent work in noticing this, 3 pages went by about argueing the finer details of history, and no one notices this till now..

DeletedUser

Wrong, yes he was gifted with charisma and leadership, however it was proven he was scared of public speaking, yet a man like that was gifted to do so.
Everyone makes slip ups and errors, look at Churchill in WW1 then WW2, the difference is obvious. France, hence why he took poland to go through the forests and take the line from behind, that is tactical decisions, he led chamberlain on a merry road for years, while diddling his mind, he made an NAP with Stalin then turned on him at the time he thought was right, Hitler was beaten more by the Russian manpower, ressolve and the russian winter itself more then tactical errors. Anybody who reads Mein Kampf knows he had it all planned.

Churchill's mistakes in Gallipoli are exaggerated. It was a combination of factors, not the least being bad luck that caused that campaign to fail as it did. Churchill had nothing to do with it, and only took the blame because he came up with the idea, not because of the ineptness of the idea itself.

As for Hitler, he was only as successful as he was in war because of luck, and a lack of resolve and skill on the part of enemy leaders (in addition to having many good Generals). And Hitler was beaten by tactical and strategic errors. He went into Russia without an over all goal apart from "kill everything" and "total victory", if he'd made the decision to continue his advance on Moscow rather than divert Panzer divisions into the Ukraine the war with Russia would have had a rather high chance of German victory. Russian manpower and winter only became an issue after mistakes were made which allowed those factors to play a decisive influence.