Punching =STRH=

HeftySmurf

Oh ok Smurfy thank you so much dont no what i would do without you You are indeed a great man / Smurf And yes lid is a clear example of a Brown nose Now you sit down relax take it easy you will learn about life as you grow up as i am sure one day even you will

Mwa and Hugs to you Bazz

Lil D is not a brown nose, why would Lil D have any reason to be a brown nose, the concept of Brown nose is sniffing around somebody's ass for a reason, and Lil D has simply no reason to do so.

You tell me to grow up, yet your acting like this, its quite amazing, unless of course your are what i see you in my head, some 13 year old who thinks he is clever or somebody who is older then me acting in a disturbed manner in which i should inform the authorities about.

Bazz69

Lil D is not a brown nose, why would Lil D have any reason to be a brown nose, the concept of Brown nose is sniffing around somebody's ass for a reason, and Lil D has simply no reason to do so.

You tell me to grow up, yet your acting like this, its quite amazing, unless of course your are what i see you in my head, some 13 year old who thinks he is clever or somebody who is older then me acting in a disturbed manner in which i should inform the authorities about.

LOL your an easy fish to catch Smurfy :icon_eek:

DeletedUser95858

This is Rank 24 verse #4?

And we have a thread for this?

At least post some recent statistics to show the Butt whooping that STRH is getting?

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: =STRH=, =LOCK=

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 216
Side 2: 158
Difference: 58

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 604,312
Side 2: 257,196
Difference: 347,116

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,236
Difference: 39,236

chart

Might as well throw REL in as well..

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: REL

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 216
Side 2: 55
Difference: 161

chart

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 604,312
Side 2: 83,214
Difference: 521,098

chart

Side 1: 28,319
Side 2: 4,046
Difference: 24,273

chart

That 1 village they took on us, is now owned by Punch again. Just a FYI, before you start attacking us for losing 1 village. :)[/Spoil]

Stats were posted yesterday.

nothing else in the forums so why not have a thread for this?

DeletedUser95858

You are tearing them up...

;)

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: =STRH=, =LOCK=, REL

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 17,940
Difference: 17,940

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

better then what i've seen by other tribes on the world so far

DeletedUser18543

And yes lid is a clear example of a Brown nose

lol...

I wasn't even going to respond to anything you said in this thread but since you feel the need to call me names, I guess I can just give you a heads up before you start messing around with someone that you know nothing about.

Arguing with/Annoying Hefty and you will get embarrassed with facts.

Arguing with/Annoying me will just get every thread you make/post in derailed like a mother fucker...I would advise against it. But if you want to test me go ahead :D

Bazz69

lol...

I wasn't even going to respond to anything you said in this thread but since you feel the need to call me names, I guess I can just give you a heads up before you start messing around with someone that you know nothing about.

Arguing with/Annoying Hefty and you will get embarrassed with facts.

Arguing with/Annoying me will just get every thread you make/post in derailed like a mother fucker...I would advise against it. But if you want to test me go ahead :D

Testing Testing Lil d :icon_redface:

DeletedUser5351

lol nope. Very few will be joining us, and so far non have been invited since the disbandment. We're taking on a few of them, but the dukes, barons and a few others have gone over to Act1 (we turned them down).

Their sister tribe =LOCK= is still around and appears to want to stay as a tribe, so some have joined them.

DeletedUser

just dont recruit north :p
meh, Lock will disband soon to, there weak

DeletedUser5351

I've already talked with Valath about it, and we have no intentions to. We know that you guys have already attacked most of the STRH guys up there. We check on that sort of thing before letting people in lol