Punishing the nubz in K54

DeletedUser

It's almost 3 hours past the midnight ST and there is nothing much to do with my villa but to keep filling the queues and wait till the break is over and get farming hard and hammer some more noobs around...

relaxed.gif

And all of a sudden i have something in my inbox

Another lame circular with new guidelines from the tribe leadership?
some tribe fella requiring a night sitter?
some noob talking trash again?

notagain.jpg

but no
its a surprise

The Subject reads

A war has been Declared

hmmmmm really?
rub me eyes incase im gone insane

but no

its noobs
and noobs with what they do best

04629343824654589461.jpg

Now
1) I have a big laugh

2) head to the tribe forums and laugh even more and get others laughin

3) Time to get serious
They did that?
what were they thinkin?
Is it noobish or is a perfect plan?

maybe they want to use the breaks in their favor and believe they could hammer us quickly right after the break is over and able to hide as the second break starts soon after?

maybe they didn't notice the break had started?

maybe we would be too busy with the christmas?

maybe they think they scared us with the noobish declaration?

scaredDM1111_468x584.jpg

but what the hell were they thinking?

santa coming to help them when our cats start rolling after the break?

or we are going to simply ignore and have forgotten it by the time the break is over?

But they thought wrong

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

and we are bad bad evil people with no Real lives

dark-evil-horror-teeth.jpg

so...
we drew plans
we filled our queues with cats

and we waited
waited till the break is over

and when the clock hit 000 hours
our cats started rolling

and after a few days

43290877551633685174.jpg

they were safely cleaned, demolished and buried to a point of no recovery
and our men were busy taking turns .............farming...

But mother nature had other plans and happy farming wasn't to come
Download-FarmVille-Auto-Clicker-Free.jpg

our hands were to still get dirtier

way more dirtier

We were busy demolishing ~E~K~ villas ...
...and another tribe with reasons of their own
started picking on us

And it soon became apparent that they had evil intentions when the incomings became concentrated and coordinated strikes on our players

23aug13-more-classy-bush.jpg

like one wasn't enough?

But its said that you better finish one thing before starting another

so we accelerated our demolishing process and finished up the last of the ~E~K~ and when their leader fell and his villa turned dust

04768024142467054351.jpg

we were ready to face the new enemy

oh but they were being sneaky you see...

no formal declaration yet...

But then

another break is about to start

We are done with one enemy and are planning on dealing with the other in due time

But the inbox shows activity

Two War declarations

shuuuuuuuu......
Finally the sneaky business is over and the ultimate mass recruiting folks with their academy have declared

71617491015130948462.jpg

40020148036915009268.jpg

Funny again the time chosen is very close to the break

i_teabag_noobs_sticker-p217391463635449032qjcl_400.jpg

But we were not the ones to sit and let them enjoy the breaks and the new year

our dirty evil minds didn't allow for it

and by now we had turned blood thirsty

25818407603574019678.jpg

the real fun will follow after the breaks

but they will consider a 100 times before saying the word War, ever again

Fun apart tho
fighting these noobish tribes have provided us with some good farms and allowed our cats a lot more demolishing runs than we would have ever got without em

Our troop numbers have doubled and our cat numbers have tripled and although nobles are not too far but i think we have shown that nobles is not all that is required to do the nobling ;)

and sorry if its not funny enough for you war thread lovin freaks out there :p
i am low on time and these noobs aren't worth posting any good stuff about :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in da pic with 2 wenches (at very first), da one on da right looks like a rabbit...

and did bush really do that?!?!?! (both pics...)

me love cat wars!!!! cats mo' scary than nobles!!!! nobles ye can snipe/recap/clearly spot, cats hit ye and leave ye with nothin! only "stackin" works on those bastards!

so in short, well done on da cattin and clearin... one point tho, me would nay count a couple o' farm levels downgraded to be equivalent to "their leader fell and his villa turned dust"...

naja, good game

edit: oh dam! first time evaaarrrr that me get to post first in a war thread that me did nay make!!! take't as a good omen "Wanna Play?"
Fino
skull.gif

DeletedUser

so in short, well done on da cattin and clearin... one point tho, me would nay count a couple o' farm levels downgraded to be equivalent to "their leader fell and his villa turned dust"...

that wasn't the first nor the last hit on him ;)

Kash2Smash

i enjoyed reading it, even though i just joined this world XD
your stats are good and tell a lot about your tribe. so keep up with kicking noobish rear ends ;)

DeletedUser

oh.. heyya agent.. nice ta see you around these parts

nice to see you here too duke

hope you are fine with the "lame circular" part :p

but then after all
those circulars are what enabled us to achieve these stats ;)

DeletedUser

~E~K~ just disbanded. I will not bother going into details nor post any stats .... however we are sure ROMA will be happy to hear that from now on more of our troops will be able to deliver cookies and milk to their villas ....

DeletedUser

That's very interesting. Is it really smart to have that many wars that early? (When almost no nobles are available)

Why do you feel the need to come publicly to say you are having a great time against "noobs". I think most top tribes have already and your the only thread. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's very interesting. Is it really smart to have that many wars that early? (When almost no nobles are available)

as you see
we didn't start

but we were and we are the ones to finish ;)

Why do you feel the need to come publicly to say you are having a great time against "noobs". I think most top tribes have already and your the only thread. :icon_rolleyes:

coz i am bored and with the next break about to start its only going to get worse

and i don't really feel nor want to follow what other top tribes do or don't
the forums are here for a reason and i posted something i felt like posting...

DeletedUser

@ Agentx - Your just another average tribe, interesting post. I checked out your members growth...dont even want to talk about it. The part that made me laugh the most was where someone attacked a village with 264 swords and some other troops and only catted the the farm 4 levels from lvl 10. Post some real reports though.

DeletedUser

If fighting boredom is your main argument, I can only agree with it.

However, I am just wondering how many tribes could actually use all that information against you. I mean, if you are that good at clearing noobs, are you sure that no other tribe that got some of their members attacked by yours couldn't actually seize that opportunity?

I'm just a k64 guys wondering what use does this thread have? My apologies for trying to find a use to things, it's a typical behavior of mine. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I´m really against farm wars, but on this case we had no choice to take. It´s jump on it to get it ended or let it go by who knows how long.

We´re not rank # 1 ODD (with big advantage to rank # 2) by having attacking those tribes, but by being attacked by them. We´ll take it but making them suffer for every move on our players.

And after all, I really never thought a farm war, with no nobles and with everyone having baby armies, could be so fun. And it is being very funny indeed, much more than just farming and random cleanings. :D

Go CIRCUS! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I checked out your members growth...dont even want to talk about it.

depends how you measure it

The part that made me laugh the most was where someone attacked a village with 264 swords and some other troops and only catted the the farm 4 levels from lvl 10. Post some real reports though.

That was their leader
I wasn't planing on posting any reports anyway

The tribe disbanded and the war stats are shown up there and that's all the report you need

DeletedUser

while I admire your attempt at making a PnP out of nothing, i don't think you have managed to cover the lack of content with any original ideas. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

while I admire your attempt at making a PnP out of nothing, i don't think you have managed to cover the lack of content with any original ideas. :icon_neutral:

content and ideas will come when nobles will ...
i am just bored and been checking the forum for past 3 days with nothing to read or debate :|

DeletedUser

Thanks for the read Agent.

Been bored myself.

You dont have to defend yourself, ignore those guys, looks like you guys are having fun.

Im jealous!

DeletedUser

When did you take this picture of me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mmm ok good, errr, k54? nice nice... now i think its a bit too crowded.. kthnx I will contact you all when my train is complete.
cheers