Punishing the nubz in K54

DeletedUser

The great threat Phoenx:
image.php

Probably is the tribe in the world that got more players nobled out. Two by now. A few others also restarted and the small tribe that merged into them at the begining of the world has already split. Personally, I was expecting more from them and they are, for now, the biggest disapointment of this world. This doesn't mean things can't change. But they are going through a rough time right now.

DeletedUser

circus, GOD, HIDE, and ROMA, where allied and going agsint phoenx, then i talked to some FIN members, and i got forwarded the war declaration a FIN member sent to all the tribes in k54 cept phoenx :p it clearly says your to take out phoenx lol.

Yes, we are allied with ROMA and HIDE and busy catting down their villages at the same time

it all makes absolute sense...

DeletedUser

time will tell what happens in k54 for now its the party of the k zone your either in it or your hiding in the shadows

hope that makes sense

DeletedUser

The great threat Phoenx:
image.php

Probably is the tribe in the world that got more players nobled out. Two by now. A few others also restarted and the small tribe that merged into them at the begining of the world has already split. Personally, I was expecting more from them and they are, for now, the biggest disapointment of this world. This doesn't mean things can't change. But they are going through a rough time right now.

Hibakusha - it would seem that W54 took notice of people mentioning that we were worthy of attention.

So attention, we are getting. :icon_smile:

I would guess that every tribe goes through their ups and downs in this game. It's early.

Remember, Phoenix are notorious for rising from their own ashes to live again ... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

waves 2u said:
I'm guessing your from Eastern Europe, most likely Serbian. (Its the tone of your voice and not a prejudice assumption as the Serbian players I know are all very talented but very authoritative in their words.)

True :)

[spoil]
Caitlyn of GreyJoyce today at 02:30
=WAR= =WAR= =WAR=

The situation on this continent is becoming terribly stupid. All the players of [ally]GOD[/ally] are allied with the large [ally]CIRCUS[/ally] tribe and the old ROMA + IS tribes are now linked togheter in a good team named :
[ally]UN 54[/ally]

Two others tribes are their sisters tribes : [ally]UN 54A[/ally] and
[ally]GOD+[/ally] and even [ally]HIDE[/ally] in the party!

Then my tribe [ally]FIN[/ally] is about to merge into [ally]CIRCUS[/ally] too

So we will have 2 large alliances fighting each others while a tribe is slowly emerging from the fog. Who?....[ally]Phoenix[/ally]

This [ally]Phoenix[/ally] tribe is trying to keep the power of all tribes around but they act very selfish because all of you mates are trying to become their allies and they don't want to talk to you, they don't want to recruit you, they don't want to make treaties because they just want to keep their damn pride for themselves as they are supposed to choose their allies!

The truth is that i don't blame them, they are strong and kind of elite tribe. Their chief is remaining sure of its victory with time...but I will not see all the lesser tribes fall into a chaos! I want to give all the players a chance that nobody is able to get except us...or course! ALL of us. We can achieve a major victory here by grouping all the tribes against a common and brutal foe who only wants to let you boys clashing endlessly until you will all fall by weakening yourselves for months to come...

So sorry to all my ennemies, my mates, my PA's my potential allies, or friends, and even my future ennemy...Now I am sending this mail to all of you because this continent needs a Leader with a Vision. The cruel lack of faith and vision of the selfish players are so terrible that you don't even see who can worth more than a single look! I ask to all the tribes to stop the large scale war between minor factions and attack togheter the Phoenix tribe right now. They asked me for help as the minor tribes are about to destroy them. They cannot hold against 400 players even if they think that we are noob. The are weakened for now, yes. They are standing in front of you boys and girls and they don't stand a chance if we work in team. But for this, I need to see players ready to work togheter. I need to see players who will talk a lot, discuss, plan attack. Damn boys, damn girls who are you all?!!

I see potential, I see leadership, I see tons of qualities and why are you unable to put confidence in someone like me, like the Hide's members, like GOD's friends, like FIN's incredible mates, like the warriors in CIRCUS!

Let's fight togheter to crush an opponent who have village of 3000 or 4000 pts. No matter who wants to have it, I will give away my resources to the players in Hide if needed, or I will send my troops to support ROMA even if they sent us attack in FIN. WE are like Scottish clans in a Brave Heart movie. I am not William Wallace I am Caitlyn of GreyJoyce, and I ask you to hold the line and charge togheter for prooving to our dear ennemies of Phoenix that when an entity think that controlling a continent is an easy thing.....this is because they don't know that we are here to stay!

Let's fight men! Let's fight mates! This continent needs a single tribe and a single alliance to stay on top. Do you want to be part of an alliance with 400 players all coming from GOD, ROMA, CIRCUS, FIN, IS, HIDE, or do you prefer to be eat one by one by harsh and elitist tribes like Phoenix?!

Send mails to all your mates and make it happens. And you leaders from all around the tribes, if you want to keep your power and rise a day, you should use this event to ensure that you will stay alive and ready to fight!

AGAINST [ally]Phoenx[/ally]!!! Only the best can survive? nooo...only the fittest can survive! That's the difference! This is a call for friendhsip and team play for this entire continent! We can become the more powerfull Tribal Alliance in this world. All of you can form a Councill and leads. I do not request nothing except to play with players who worth my devotion!

ATTACK [ally]Phoenx[/ally]!!!
Stop to play selfish...
[/spoil]

Kind of.. like this mail. It says "They are much better, we all have to join forces", which is smart thing to do, although it doesn't really suit egos of common TW players.

About this Circus - Phoenix.. thing..

I don't want to sound biased, because I know Phoenix members from another world, but I have to say I completely dislike Circus. I mean, you guys have 90 members on a single continent. It's just.. ugly.

I mean, what happened with the old times when tribes had 40 to 60 members and they were spread over several continents? This way of playing is.. absurd.

DeletedUser

^ we weren't any more than ~60 odd members until yesterday

but our leaders apparently arranged a merged with a smaller but worthy tribe with some good players and its going to take a little time to sweep the extra non needed people and we will be back to the low count soon

i am personally against too many people in the tribe, they are always a non organized bunch of freaks lol

Sellsword

(..)its going to take a little time to sweep the extra non needed people and we will be back to the low count soon (..)

Integrity fail much? Anyone and their mother can recruit 100 players and then ditch the slow growth and clueless. That doesn't take any skill at all. And merging during a war is usually a recipe for disaster -- unless the enemy is completely and utterly without skill.

DeletedUser

When I started reading this I felt as if you were trying to be too humorous but for good reason. At the very end, in the last picture, my mouth dropped with.. "Oh wow..." They didn't hit you, not once. Lies, they hit once.... That small number of 5 ODA.... What was it, one scout?

Anyway..... Noob weeding is always fun. We (iRule) just declared war on Athen and their family. Declaration: Noob Doom

I came on the forums to see if that cool forum feature worked, but it doesn't.

DeletedUser

Integrity fail much? Anyone and their mother can recruit 100 players and then ditch the slow growth and clueless. That doesn't take any skill at all. And merging during a war is usually a recipe for disaster -- unless the enemy is completely and utterly without skill.

generally and honestly speaking
i completely agree with you and the same has been my opinion inside our tribe

Having a good organized tribe which is a non premade is not an easy task and one has to be very very careful before introducing any changes that may alter that organization
If a change must happen than it must be done with utmost planning and care so as it doesn't alter the balance on the overall and merging a tribe is indeed a big change and merging a tribe during the time of a war obviously is too much of a change and if these must be done then absolute care is a must or you run the risk of leading a good team into chaos.

however, With that said
Not all situations or planning is done the same way as i or you or people with similar minds would and there are things we may not agree with but they maybe right in their own logic and this i find is a very same
Our leaders did what they felt necessary and what they felt the situation demanded and it may not be the perfect solution from mine or your point of view but i don't think its totally wrong and having listened to their logic i have come to agree if not totally convinced

And as it is
something are better given a chance to happen and wait for the outcome

As about being not able to sort out the problems afterwards
I have always believed there is no such thing as impossible and with proper concentration and work, everything can be done and sorted out :)

DeletedUser

Hibakusha - it would seem that W54 took notice of people mentioning that we were worthy of attention.

So attention, we are getting. :icon_smile:

I would guess that every tribe goes through their ups and downs in this game. It's early.

Remember, Phoenix are notorious for rising from their own ashes to live again ... :icon_wink:

It's true W54 took notice of you. I also noticed you, I even requested to join you at some point, because I had some doubts about CIRCUS leadership. But I ended up deciding to return to CIRCUS and CIRCUS deciding to accept me back. So my request to you got out of effect. Not sure it was going to be accepted anyway, since your tribe is very closed to newcomers.

So probably there are reasons to take your tribe seriously, but is also those same reasons that make your graph a disappointment. But like I said before: This doesn't mean things can't change."

Of course, as CIRCUS member, I will do my best to make sure they don't ;)

By the way, may I know who you are ingame?

DeletedUser

and you think getting 4 tribes to do your dirty work will make you look better ? in all honesty, the way circus has handeled this is even lower then phatetic in my eyes, having some random ppl in the K going around proclaiming you have DA VISION, like some sort of insane cult :p

fact remains, if you hadnt gotten the poor fools in GOD to emptey theyre villages of troops in order to protect your precious duke, he would have been rimmed by now :)

iv had a good deal of heavy laughs these past days :D readin about the major alliance and the poor tribe leader of both GOD and FIN, its like lobathar has become new muhammed down there :p

DeletedUser

and you think getting 4 tribes to do your dirty work will make you look better ? in all honesty, the way circus has handeled this is even lower then phatetic in my eyes, having some random ppl in the K going around proclaiming you have DA VISION, like some sort of insane cult :p

fact remains, if you hadnt gotten the poor fools in GOD to emptey theyre villages of troops in order to protect your precious duke, he would have been rimmed by now :)

iv had a good deal of heavy laughs these past days :D readin about the major alliance and the poor tribe leader of both GOD and FIN, its like lobathar has become new muhammed down there :p

Please enlighten me on what 4 tribes you are reffering to coz from what i see and know we are still fighting as we have been fighting the UN 54 family...

and you see
there is a reason some tribes fail and others succeed

The problem with Phoenx is not that you guys are bad players but the problem is you believe in it only and a lot more than you should
Being a good player or team doesn't get you to the top

Making right choices at the right time does

and while Phoenx are busy celebrating in their self proclaimed "Pro techniques" of owning a continent by thinking every other tribe and player as a noob and not worthy of relations/recruiting, we in CIRCUS have been busy making the right choices

There is a reason K54 considers us to be their greatest threat for the future and there is a reason we have had 3 top rank tribes declaring on us

We believe one doesn't become good or pro by simply believing in it but by making the right choices and adjusting to the changing situations and while we have adjusted ourselves to every change that came in our path, Phoenx has failed

You talk about stacking our villages with help from an ally
why shouldn't we?
There is a reason you make alliances and if Phoenx have deprived themselves of that than i can only feel sorry for you people.

And the reason you couldn't rim Lobathar wasn't because it was stacked only but because each and every of your noble got sniped and you better ask I Want Milk about it or maybe i can help you with reports?

And perhaps you also forgot to mention about the villages you have lost in return? your members who have been getting rimmed and those restarting with your rimmed folks and then those of your people you have been kicking out after their villages turning dust?

Lets put it simple
Premades are not always a success and eventhough you people tried your best and believing in yourself alone might have helped you a couple years back but your ways and style is obsolete for modern day TW

Modern TW is more about silent/side politics and less about skills on the field :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

have you read my sig lately :p i dont need your report :)

iv talked to one of the poor god members who got demanded to put his troops in loabathar's village, i also know that it sure as hell wasnt any sniping going on, ye i did a mistake on not checking opera after i had launched, and as often happens, a noble had slid before the nuke, but hell i can also provide the reports as i got em all, 2 of my noble hit, 2 died cause of the stack..... if your thinking of telling a lie then please tell it to a person not involved and not the one sending the attack.....

GOD members stacked lobathar cause his members around him are pointwhores and trying to be offensive, but hey m8, with lvl 17 farm you aint getting far.....

next time make sure you dont try telling a lie to a person who was there..

DeletedUser

The idea of 4 tribes against Phoenx was proposed to us and refused. No player from inside our tribe has said this was a good idea as far as I know. Players from other tribes just assumed we would accept it. They were wrong.
On a forum post I even said that if we needed to fight 8 to 1, then I hope we loose and Phoenx makes his way in W54. So you can see what I think about 4 tribes united against 25 players in one K. Gang banging techniques were never my style and I trust my own way of play. Even if they were used against me and that's why I'm still trying to recover the week I lost with it.

The reports I've seen, both of you are lieing, lol. But my guess is that no one is actually lieing and just trusting their memory and sometimes it does play some tricks on us. So dexa remembers two successful hits, AgentX remembers that your attempt failed and Lobathar still had defense in the village in the end.

crodor made the first hit and lost all his troops.
your first noble died.
your second noble died even if your nuke was successful to clear the village.
third noble got through, reduced loyalty to 67, I think.
fourth noble was sniped.

DeletedUser

@Hibakusha: Very well put. Things shake out as they shall. Either way, I'm sure everyone will have fun. (Well, at least those who remember this is a game, at least. :icon_wink: ) In game I am Cy-Pres.

@AgentX: I agreed with your first long post, less so with your second. Phoenix was not and does not "celebrate our pro techniques" nor do we think that the rest of the world are noobs or unworthy of being recruited. I personally know a couple players in CIRCUS from another world and have the highest respect for them. I wish I would have known they were playing, as I certainly would have loved to play with them on this one.

You see, I think our idea was and is that we have a core group of players that came over to start the world. Those players have been together - in some cases - for years and years. We enjoy the game and playing it together. Any time you add additional tribe members, you change the dynamic. (Not to mention the sheer upheaval that adding 20 or more players can cause.) So, Phoenix is trying to be extremely careful with whom it would add.

Because it's the beginning of the world, it's difficult to determine right away how a new potential recruit would fit in the tribe - how active they would be, how enjoyable they would be to play with in a tribe, how committed they were to playing this world - all that stuff.

So instead of accepting everyone who asked (or asking everyone we could,) Phoenix decided to take it slowly and let the world play out a little longer.

If this means Phoenix will "fail" because there are some mass-recruiting tribes out there after our skulls, then so be it. I for one would rather get squashed with players I know and like, then "survive" and look around ten months into this world and notice I don't know who the heck is even in my tribe.

(Note: This is just MY opinion, and not the "official" position of Phoenix.)

Edit: Hibakusha: Once again, your post earns my respect. Well done, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Hibakusha: Very well put. Things shake out as they shall. Either way, I'm sure everyone will have fun. (Well, at least those who remember this is a game, at least. :icon_wink: ) In game I am Cy-Pres.

Strange, I was certain I had searched for you ingame before and hadn't found you. Maybe I mistyped some letter...
Thanks.
And yes, I'm also sure we'll all have fun, no matter what... That's what I'm here for.

DeletedUser

@AgentX: I agreed with your first long post, less so with your second. Phoenix was not and does not "celebrate our pro techniques" nor do we think that the rest of the world are noobs or unworthy of being recruited. I personally know a couple players in CIRCUS from another world and have the highest respect for them. I wish I would have known they were playing, as I certainly would have loved to play with them on this one.

You see, I think our idea was and is that we have a core group of players that came over to start the world. Those players have been together - in some cases - for years and years. We enjoy the game and playing it together. Any time you add additional tribe members, you change the dynamic. (Not to mention the sheer upheaval that adding 20 or more players can cause.) So, Phoenix is trying to be extremely careful with whom it would add.

Because it's the beginning of the world, it's difficult to determine right away how a new potential recruit would fit in the tribe - how active they would be, how enjoyable they would be to play with in a tribe, how committed they were to playing this world - all that stuff.

So instead of accepting everyone who asked (or asking everyone we could,) Phoenix decided to take it slowly and let the world play out a little longer.

If this means Phoenix will "fail" because there are some mass-recruiting tribes out there after our skulls, then so be it. I for one would rather get squashed with players I know and like, then "survive" and look around ten months into this world and notice I don't know who the heck is even in my tribe.

(Note: This is just MY opinion, and not the "official" position of Phoenix.)

Fair Enough
My assumptions were based on whatever i heard from others as i never have had any interaction with any one tagged Phoenx on my own

And I assumed wrong...

And this earns my respect :icon_smile:

DeletedUser96141

DeletedUser

I partially agree with AgentX. It's easy to make a good tribe when you come with bunch of friends from other worlds, all tested players. But when you're not in a premade, you just have to mass-recruit(less or more), and then cut the slack. This way you can find many pearls in the mud.

AgentX said:
Modern TW is more about silent/side politics and less about skills on the field :icon_wink:

Yeah, this is so.. ruining the game.. I wish they make some world with small member limit for the tribes, and maybe with that no support outside of the tribe setting.