Punishing the nubz in K54

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What can they say?

Its not like ingame, where they can recruit 100 members in one kd.... :D

They need a valid point to make a pnp statement, and apparently Aifos has nothing to say to defend himself. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

to bad realy :p i started to like this thread more and more :D haha *yes im an attention whore*

DeletedUser96310

cancelling an attack will return home at the same MS as it was sent in. Its been tested it does work :p

Damn it mattmoo, there are lots that didn't know this. Quit giving out our 1337 skillz here :icon_evil:

as for sniping, someone commented that 150ms trains are near impossible to snipe when in fact, with the new milliseconds showing all the time, sniping them (yes by using send cancel) just became so... much easier.

furthermore, I have to fully agree with phoenx and paj here. They came, as a small unified premade group, into this world. They made a mistake (really not a mistake but rather just an awkwardness in how things are done) in recruiting a few other skilled players that left. Both groups are better off. Paj's comments about knowing his members is the most valid point made in this thread.

also, regarding the full nuke early discussion. Seriously, until maybe a day or two ago there wasn't any skilled tribe that could muster the defenses (even with a bonfire) to defend a full train, (probably isn't yet) and though many of us know there are some noob tribes that are mostly defense out there that could (provided they had the organizational skills) the truth is, the majority of those tribes players aren't co-played and/or co-sat and/or spending 16-18 hours a day on and therefore most likely couldn't get the support troops to the village in time.

and finally, someone posted that at most there may only be 5-6 dukes here that could see a tribe to rank 1 and hold it there for a period of longevity. Well... to whomever it was that said that, Pajuno is one that most definitely would be included in that short list.

anyway, just my useless 2 cents here. Good luck to both Circus and Phoenx.. I'm sure most of the trolls will watch this one. Me however, well.... I would rather spend my time farming with my spears and Hugging my farms. (actually, truth be told, I've a huge addiction to my fellow chik3ns and I find my time is mostly spent tending to their needs.)

edit*
Kids, buy em books and buy em books and what do they do, they eat the pages. <Slams head against wall and wakes with a bad headache wondering why.>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well indeed :) last night has been very amusing :D dang i love the smell of a good report in the morning :D

DeletedUser

Alliances at this stage of the game? you dont even know who half the people are in your own tribe, let alone in an alliance. How can you base your opinion on something you have no knowledge of?

yes there is uncertainty at this stage of the game
but i would rather use this uncertainty in my favor than let it get played against me

I am not in lead of my tribe nor did i participate in the diplomacy or agreed to it and i won't have any allies unless the need is dire but anything that works for the tribe works for me

This shows one of two things.. either you are too noob to know better, or you are manipulating them for your own means.

Tribal politics is not a great place for noobs
Its a place to play games that win you wars without having to exchange troops

But as it is
i am not in command of my tribe nor the diplomacy so i won't comment further

Didnt take me but two mail exchanges to know this guy was full of it. Anything he has accomplished anywhere else was by sheer luck or noobs permitting his manipulations. I have sat back and seen quite a bit of noobish actions...

Than you obviously have known him more than i have

God, God+ and Circus.

but in all seriousness, your name has been tied to nearly every tribe in kd 54, (Cept phoenx, your welcome) how can you say you cant come up with three tribes?? :icon_rolleyes:

Three other tribes is what was referred to and i don't think CIRCUS will count among 3 "other" tribes?

Other than that
We warred and disbanded ~E~K~ (Top tribe in the k at the time
We warred ROMA family and later HIDE and made them surrender (both top tribes in the k at the time)

Other than that we have had absolutely no dealings with any "other" tribe

Aye, a wannabe Emperor.. but manipulating people never fully accomplishes the job at hand...

mmm
let me let you in on a secret
I don't like him either and he is a history among CIRCUS anyway

helps?

You are speaking like you actually fought someone?? You cleared two or three players at best, and then went on to recruit nearly every top member of the tribe ROMA. So explain to me what skill was involved in the mass recruiting of your enemy to "defeat" them??

*sigh* Not sure really what to say here? Its almost like shooting fish in a barrel, (with a bazooka!!)

There is something called stats
and i have posted them many times in this very thread and if you pay attention or are able to comprehend statistical graphs than i am sure you will see more than just 2 or 3 players who lost their future in K54 at our hands

as about the recruiting argument
we have had it before in this very thread and i have provided the due response and can't be bothered again

no, Phoenx is here to put circus in its place... You are the noobs. You and your leadership.

Oh well
time will tell who and whose leadership is noobish

but our thread on punishing noobz attracts your due attention
that does mean and tell that how much concerned you are and how big of a pain in the ass we are for you folks :icon_evil:

No, we fear no one, as is per usual. In this case, i believe dexa was getting you to open your mouth some more, and allow me to come along and insert your foot for you...

Oh if its talking crap which helps you feel comfortable than i don't mind :icon_cool:

and i hate enemies who are scared, so good to know you aren't afraid...

ROFL. dont make me laugh.

You just said you dont count on anyone but yourself.... yet you started your post with this?

Hmmm.. seems a bit contradictory, no?

I will await your response, im just getting warmed up...

There are no restrictions on laughing
but i hold to what i said

GOD are our allies but as i have noticed time and again
they are a big concern for you folks

But I which is myself counts on myself only
I am not my tribe but i trust my tribe to help me keep counting on myself and provide me strength and they are...

so paj left one comment and this thread all but died ?:p

What can they say?

Its not like ingame, where they can recruit 100 members in one kd.... :D

They need a valid point to make a pnp statement, and apparently Aifos has nothing to say to defend himself. :icon_razz:

to bad realy :p i started to like this thread more and more :D haha *yes im an attention whore*

This thread has been going dry because the main reason behind it has ended and the UN 54 alliance have surrendered even though we are yet to acknowledge it

But if you guys prefer dueling CIRCUS here for you seem incapable to do on the field than you are welcome to start a CIRCUS vs Phoenx thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are unable to duel you in game ? open your eyes foo, or are you that ignorant that you did not noctice your members loosing nukes all over the place ? just last night i belive something occurd ;P or am i wrong and theres another wanna play tribe lurking in k54 ? please tell me if this is true :D

DeletedUser

we are unable to duel you in game ? open your eyes foo, or are you that ignorant that you did not noctice your members loosing nukes all over the place ? just last night i belive something occurd ;P or am i wrong and theres another wanna play tribe lurking in k54 ? please tell me if this is true :D

is losing nukes considered bad?
or is having to face nukes?

DeletedUser

uhm you answer that for me dear, is a toothless dog bad or a dog ready to bite ?

DeletedUser

then again
who is biting?

the ones sending nukes or the one having to face em?

DeletedUser

thats all good dear, i love pulling out them tooth's for you, and hey whos the fool, the one biding his time, striking when the time is right, or the one throwing his nukes away, and you got some brilliant members in there, first he sees 3 nukes going bye bye, and STILL he launches something looking like a withered bush trying to score a hit. serious ? are your members THAT glad in loosing theyre troops and nobels ? :)

DeletedUser

Oh, goodness, let's not go back and forth.

"Facing a nuke" is hardly something to worry about, if you're prepared. With minor coordination, you can kill what passes for a nuke in our neck of the woods easily.

Losing your nuke (or two, or three) is a devastating occurrence. You can't farm, you can't attack, you're back at square one with your offense. It also puts you way behind in your building, your minting, and your nobling.

Come on, AgentX. I expect better from you.

DeletedUser

are your members THAT glad in loosing theyre troops and nobels ? :)

i would be more concerned if they were sitting and doing nothing
Its a part of the game
you send nukes, you lose nukes and you train again and send again

Anyways
The reasons for this thread have ceased to exist with both our wars ending with our triumph

You won't find me replying/posting here anymore
if you feel like
you may try coming up with another thread and if i feel like i would post there

goodluck and cya nubz around :p

kidding tho
i know you freaks are worthy enemies and i am glad to have reds like you ;)

otherwise all i would get is 4k pointer villas with lvl 5 barracks :icon_cry:

dfix

You won't find me replying/posting here anymore
if you feel like
you may try coming up with another thread and if i feel like i would post there

You get 2 out of 10 for your pnp skill, then a -1 for running away from the thread you started, no one said it's easy to do the forum front, and by any standard your "You won't find me replying/posting here anymore" is a fail.